youtu.be/Gle4-pMxvE0
>7
youtu.be/FUMwujLloHE

So what are you fighting for now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gle4-pMxvE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of those look better without makeup

id rather have that girl in pic than a hot nigress, castizo/mestiza, sand nig or even southern "european"

You didnt even see it, just your automatic instant response.
Kek flag.
Gtfo you in denial fag

All of those would look much worse being black or old.

Aryan woman is a joke. Germanism is a fraud.
After they turned Prussia into "Germany" everything went to shit for the locals.

Cuck. Why do you think white girls are flocking to your autistic movement? Its because youre the only ones stupid enough to touch them with a 10 foot pole.
Your brainwashing has embedded itseld too deep

triggered much? I did watch your video you fucking nigger.

looks alright honestly, shame about the nose ring

Wtf is happening? I have never seen lower standards. You really are virgins

if girl in OP list 20 pounds she'd be hot, and can still birth quality children. of what use to me is a spic / nigger / jew / mixed girl other than muh dick

She’d be cute if not for the nose ring. I’d certainly wed her if she is a virgin with right-wing views

She looks okay except for that dumb paper clip thing but it's nothing a quick trip through an MRI tube couldn't get rid of
activated skin means she has a lot of estrogen and could probably clamp down on a dick like a snapping turtle with a fleshy tube instead of a beak

the prettier they get, the bitchier they feel these days
that's why plane jane looks like a better alternative

>i'd fuck a cow as long as its a white cow
This is whats wrong with political pre-disposition

>6
>youtu.be/Gle4-pMxvE0

Whole video is backwards, the ugly look is the makeup. Thats the point of the vid.

I would beat you to death with a wrench as long as it was a pipe wrench

Would definitely have children with/10
>DESU, she's actually kinda cute

Cucked out to max

Ive had sex with attractive mixed/nonwhite girls and it does nothing to me, this fat cow can at least birth me quality children and i wont feel like a race mixing degenerate when we have sex

last time I checked out divorce statistics are much better than yours, maybe we're onto something you know

t.

acne can be washed away, user

She can have the cock even more without makeup.
Your move OP, you fagosaurus.

Tyrones seed cant

so don't get seeded by Tyrone?

The picture is a 10/10 stacy with makeup and has been defiled many times by ape dick.
Thats the whole point, these women are disgusting wildebeasts, and theyre STILL shitty liberal and nigger fuckers, the ones that actually are somewhat human looking withoiut makeup are even worse.

Whatever. You're worthless. Bye.

>"Sup Forums ideology"
>worshipping roasties

tell that to coalburners

Some of these girls look like they're legitimately crackheads

>Worshipping this
GTFO retard, you know shit about shit. Kys little bitch nigger.

White women have real hair.

This girl is very pretty, except for the piercing.

Nice try, schlomo

you are right based black man, you may now breed white out of existence

...take a look at your own ugly fucking women, its literally half the world and more filled with monkey faces

So do asian, latinas and arabs etc...

>tfw the 4th, non-cakey looks exactly like your ex, minus the acne

Or maybe I just don't want to live around shitskinned violent subhumans? Could that be the reason for my ideology?

>OLD HAGS
No, thank you.
They'd all look better if they never used it. It ruins their skin because it's never clean and can't breathe/get sun. The start using it because they're brainwashed into thinking they need to then use more to cover up how it ruined their skin.
The cosmetics companies really figured out how to push their shit.

SAGE AND HIDE SHILL THREADS!

DO NOT FORGET THE 15 WORDS!

SIEG HEIL! LONG LIVE THE WHITE RACE

You're absolutely right. I'm sure if we really put our minds to it we can modify blacks and Asians to breed white kids.

This woman looks kind of like a female Elon Musk. I wonder if she would put a rocket in my ass.

Le ebic troll.
I am a white girl and wanted to see how many mgtows there were.r perhaps this board is salvageable.

Except you.
-------->

>I am a white girl

open bobs pleas

YOU !
IT IS AN ORDER!
SAGE AND HIDE THE SHILL THREAD

HEIL HITLER, LONG LIVE HITLER

I hate france

'twas merely a shitpost m'lady, I despise mgtow.

B-but I love americans...

took the thread at face value, vargposted to remind you that Sup Forums has plenty of retards who hate women and always call them roasties meaning they serve no important function in their ideology, other than tools for reproduction, and are certainly not worshipped