I spend about 20 dollars a week on pop and am wondering if there are any red pilled brands or flavours that normies...

I spend about 20 dollars a week on pop and am wondering if there are any red pilled brands or flavours that normies don't know about? I have been buying the same kind for years (ginger ale), and I am getting a bit bored of it. What are your suggestions Sup Forums?

>20 dollar
That's like two weeks of food here Nigger.
Fucking consumerists, literally capitalist good goys

Water. Unsweetened tea. Milk. Fruit juice on occasion. The tears of lefties in a few days.

Depends on the kind of milk. The 2% bullshit brands are so bad you may as well be drinking soda.

I just drink water and tea most of the time. Milk and one sugar in the tea. If I do drink pop it's either Coca Cola or Irn Bru.

Try ale 81
It's from Kentucky

Save your money to buy a water filter so you can be healthy and not let the fluoride calcify your pineal gland desu. Break the conditioning and ascend.
>get crystal light too.

Water, you dingus.

>red pilled brands or flavours

shut the fuck up

Why are you replying to a dumb leaf repeated faggot thread? Just wondering.

>be Canadian
>consider caffeine a drug too strong for those under 18

In scotland we have A.G Barr who make irn bru and red cola and refuse to be bought by coke. The family that owns it is redpilled and the grandfather named the jew a while back. They also never travel on the same plane together just incase.

UNDERRATED

subhuman obese retards drink soda and then they get cancer and die

Righteous Crusader Cola

The most redpilled pop I've tried is Dr. Pepper. Diet of course, I refuse to give any money to the Jewish sweetener industry.

see

>drinking the carbonated Jew
having said that Vimto is the GOAT

Can anyone recommend some redpilled underwear brands?

water

oh its this thread again.

There was a durka durka mohammad jihad restaurant/corner store near the college I went to that sold vimto. I bought a can a week. Owner was really fake friendly and the sandies there always looked at you with contempt. But yeah, vimto is a solid beverage.

IRN BRU

Absolutely disgusting, only white trailer trash drink that shit. be more respectable and drink some water you faggots

Water, coffee or beer.

Don't buy soda or "pop", shit is terrible for you. I down about 3lt of water a day and add cranberry juice for flavour some times. By all means though, get fat from consuming 6 gazillion extra calories and destroying your tooth enamel.

Kino flavours:
>Any Pepsi
>Dr Pepper/ Mr Pibb
>Diluted Regular Coke
>Strawberry Crush
>Fanta/Sunkist
>Pre-2010 7UP
>Barq's
>Regular A&W

Trash:
>Any other Coke
>Any other Cola
>(((Real Sugar)))
>Sprite/Modern 7UP
>Ginger Ale
>RC
>Sierra Mist
>Mtn Jew
>Minute Maid Lemonade (the WORST canned)
>Hawaiian Punch

Also, start buying 2L bottles, they charge more for 12 packs now.