British

>British
>Anglo Saxon
pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophetiae_Merlini
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't mind me. Just Saxoning your flag Celtcuck.

Cheers, this is now an Anglo-Saxon appreciation thread

Ninnius's prophecy will eventually come true faggots, prepare yourselves. After we drive the jewanglos out for starting this mess in the first place ,we'll restore this land once more.

>getting cucked out of your land by mercenaries

Sorry to break it to you but the native Celts have for the most part joined the Freemasons, you're going to have to deal with them if you really want kikes out of the west.
The Norman French are the ones who cut all the deals with Jews in the U.K., us Anglos and Celts should be pretty close buds these days.

What’s ninnnius’s prophecy?

>Believes 400 year Roman rule myth
>Believes the dubious historical manuscripts claiming Celts/Druids inhabited Britain, instead of the reality that they came from northern France and were never in Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophetiae_Merlini

Who built Stonehenge?
Who the fuck was King Arthur??

>Larping as aethelwulf because an Anglo Saxon lord had too many flaggons of mead one night and had a shot on the toothless milkmaid that was your great x75 grandmother for a dare behind the stables next to the mead hall.

I thought I was a righteous, powerful, anglo. Had a DNA test come back and turns out I'm basically just Irish through and through wearing a disguise of anglo purity. Feels bad to be celt.

>Sussex
>Wessex
>Essex
>No Sex
This thread is mostly Sup Forums raiding.

Dear Lord Adolf,
Please give us the genocidal spirit to cleanse these isles of the alien Saxon and send a second king Arthur who will build gas chambers for the eternal Anglo all over fair Brittania.
Amen

That day will come, brother.

OK. What?

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t

Embrace your arthurian heritage.

Wessex independence when?

try to make me leave, swarthy celt
t. blonde aryan saxon

>this much effort to try to look cool

let me throw you in a trashcan, useless.

>tfw shitty ginger curly celtcuck hair
why lads

All jokes aside, you guys are alright. Unlike the Scotcucks you've always been decent.

yeah you would need something that autistic to save your asses, speaks volumes to how fucked you are, retards

The Red Dragon is stronger the Wh*te one

Cymru am byth !

>tfw 6'1 but a dicklet

Aliens with the help of kangs

It's time y'all bongs learnt the truth about King Arthur.

I'll take both cheers, but also Roman and Norwegian too.