/ca/ - Canada General

Canada is fucking gay. Prove me wrong fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The faggot is the one at the bottom.

reeee

Prep up that ass Kevin, the Big White Canada Cock is incoming.

rAwR XD

no homo

I'll slide my canuck cock inside that hole, nullifying ever effect it has. It'll be E N R I C H E D with my maple syrup cum.

Canadians really have no arguements because deep down they know their country is shit and it's way better to live in America, they just autistically repost le 56% memes while un ironically having lower white birth rates and celebrating importing their replacements in larger and larger numbers from the 3rd world

couldn't find a willing dog today? better luck tomorrow.

>deep down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking murricuck, Canada is the most awesome country to live in. It's comfy as fuck if you go out of Cuckronto or Homgcouver. USA is a pile of shit because you can't go /out/ without being shot by cletus because he want cash for his heroin or Jamal his Arizona iced tea.

S H A R T I N T H E M A R T

Wtf did you just say??

Canada is fucking gay, but so is every other place

Canada is the nice america

Yeah, but the problem with that is you stupid leaf the majority of your tiny country LIVES in or around Toronto and Vancouver. WHY DO LEAFS HAVE ZERO SELF AWARENESS?!?

>Prove me wrong
can't

Canada is tiny and irrelevant; they are basically our Belgium

Looks like canadas cock is an innie

You're wrong
Gays aren't anywhere near as faggy as Canadians

>Canada is a cucked shithole
"Well yeah, but if you move way out of the populated areas into some boring town with 35,000 people it's mostly white..."
Objectively this is a horrendous argument, even for a leaf

you are not wrong. canada drinks semen like maple syrup

Kids, stop fighting or I'll give you both a slap

No Homo

Also, you do realize that you have more violent crime per capita in Leafistan than we do in Burgerland, right?

Fuckin try it m8

NB here
can confirm, this place gay af nigga

Any honest leaf will tell you that Canadians who aren't trash eventually end up in Michigan or Florida and never look back. t-ex leaf

>It's comfy as fuck if you go out of Cuckronto or Homgcouver.
>it's comfy when you leave our biggest cities
Canada was this comfy place with oil, hockey, moose, and beer. It wasn't in competition with the States. It didn't want to be, it was its own place that left the rat race to us Americans. The marxists in academia and government changed all that and soon you'll be Chinese whether you want it or not. You don't have the same fighting spirit we Yanks do.
You had a really nice country once, hat.

Holy shit I hate Canadians so good damn much

>White

Whats fucking hilarious is litterally the only chirp Cucknadians have is "le 56%", while un ironically having Sweden tier white birth rates and ignoring the fact that 56% of 340 million is still 190 million white people over a much larger area, while they are basically confined to 2 geographic areas hugging the US border

no homo

If they penetrate us we win.

Unfortunately this burger has the gist of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis