If Sup Forums was able to come together for "its okay to be white" why haven't we come together to mass report the...

If Sup Forums was able to come together for "its okay to be white" why haven't we come together to mass report the black supremacist Tariq Nasheed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=7HhXLLTqZKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

Fpbp.
Two questions,
Who is this?
And why is a black supremacist using a swastika?

He doesn't realize its a swastika. When it was pointed out to him he said "no it ain't. Ooga booga". Or whatever niggers say.

Just ignore him. You give him power by giving him any attention.

He's a professional troll. He does it on purpose.

The more white people see this kind of crazy nigger, the more they'll realize how many blacks and leftists feel the same way.

holy shit, funniest thing I've read on the internet all year.

>And why is a black supremacist using a swastika?
The idiot didn't even notice his logo looked like a swastika. When people started laughing at him about it, he simply denied it looked like a swastika

If you want to fuck with him....make sure people can watch his hidden colors dvds for free

Because Tariq helps us by constantly acting like a retard, he's borderline satirical at times

I think he helps more than hurts. I've seen lefties jump on him over twitter every once in a while when he posts shit that enrages them, he's one of those things that creates fractures in leftist communities on twitter.

>swsdatabase.com
wtf that link redirects to a random donkey

>I'm a white supremacist because I support my own race, everyone who doesn't do that is retarded!

>insert black supremacist

>fucking evil racist black man wants to treat us like niggers!

Hahahahahahooooooly shit.
Well he is clearly not a threat to anyone ideologically, he doesnt even recognize the power of symbolism.
Thanks for the laugh though, I was getting tired of my sides.

If this nigger can make a database of "suspected racists", why can't we make a database of suspected coal burners?

REMINDER

Before Tariq Nasheed became a professional internet troll who would constantly bait Sup Forumsacks and advertise his tweets on here, he used to be a professional rapper...

and he gave us this masterpiece:

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

>not understanding the concept of using the lefts tactics against them.
>because everyone in this thread just seems soooo outraged and threatened by him

My favorite thing Tariq Nasheed has ever done:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HhXLLTqZKY

The left's tactics work for the left, playing victim and crying racism doesn't work for the right. The right needs to project strength, not weakness.

Good peptalk, but it's to be used on the left: they need to realize how absurd most of what think and feel is.

Using their tactics against them, not using their tactics, you literal fucking retard.
IOTBW is working pretty well so far, using the lefts perpetual outrage tactic to our advantage, highlighting their hypocricy.
Your first post reads like some lefty shill, now you want to act like youre all for the cause. Fuck off.

Some mentally ill nigger

Direct descendant of pic related

The right needs to project reason, self-control, and self-confidence. This highlights now crazy and hateful the left has become. We don't want to seem aggressive. We can cry racism from time to time, but this should mostly be done to show the left's hypocrisy.

JUST GRAP A DUSH
OPEN UP YOUR BUSH
AND SQUASH SQASH IT

This plan is retarded, but yeah, obviously it would be done to highlight the lefts double standard, and give material for some juicy memes.
Weve already established that swastikang is hilarious and should be left alone though.

He is destructive towards his own ideology by being a fucking retard.
He does more good than bad for us.

kek

What's your plan, wiseguy?

Troll him incessantly over his swastika logo?
Im not saying I have a better plan, im saying this guy is helping not hurting by being so retarded.
Just double down on the IOTBW flyers tbqh.

Anyone here actually have the part of his Hidden Colors (pure autism fest) where he claims that melanin is some kind of super chemical giving black people their powers?

Why do you want tu report somebody who is producing entertaining shit like this ?

Never interrput your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Let those idiots do their shit and just highlight their stupid stuff. They are their own worst enemy.

He's no supremacist, lol his sense of inferiority is as obvious as anything

>tfw blacks really do have poor pattern recognition

>TFW you use this guy as a source in your documentary talking about how amazing black people are