How do you convert a radical islamist into christianity? Serious answers only please

How do you convert a radical islamist into christianity? Serious answers only please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_population_growth
youtube.com/watch?v=OMn3C8Esm8E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
youtube.com/watch?v=2FNPdR_1inA
youtube.com/watch?v=H69MCV8Qp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtu.be/_0TdfMUkvS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably can't convert a radical anything to anything else. Besides, Islam is the chad religion and Christianity is steadily declining.

Is it actually impossible to convert a radical into Christianity or are you just memeing

You kill them.

Teach them how to read.

explain trinity in a logical and non dogmatic way

Kill them.

Islam is gay as fuck. It is literally praying to a perfect man.

Murder their Imams and drop a bomb on the black cube. Christians converted pegans by cutting down their trees showing that their gods were false.

Fucking leaf

That prediction was on track 10 years ago. Christian growth statistics have skyrocketed in the last few years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_population_growth

Deus Vult

you dont both are semitic

This
Most muslims think the Holy Trinity is made of God, Jesus and Mary because of what their pedophile prophet said.
They simply don't understand the principle of essences, just like they can't quite grab the platonician concept of ideas.

>pssstt hey muhammad I found some desert lore you may be interested in hearing about

you would have to be radical with christianity, and convince him (trick probably that it was jesus.

Sadly you can't have a miracle happen because god isn't real, but you can always pray for them xD

Just a reminder that the person i want to convert is actually very radical and some of you might even know him. so i really need serious answers please.

With bullet to the head

>How do you convert a radical islamist

You kill him.

you don't

you shoot rabid dogs before they bite and infect, thats all you can do

it's a blessing

Yeah obviously i cant fly a plane and drop a bomb now can i, i'm talking about converting through messages.

I don't know. Why would you want to try?

the person i am trying to convert is a lost soul

in Don Quixote a muslim girl gets converted into christianity through the virgin mary, so read the book and try that method i guess

thank you, i will try!

If he's truly a 'radical', then no.
>gay as fuck
>throws faggots off rooftops
Whoa, niggers breed like rabbits, who'd have guessed. Now compare the demographic trends in western countries :^)

it's only the cheap chinese copy of christianity that's growing though, and most of those chinese christianities are so bizarre that they make no sense anymore to western people, there's nothing crazier than chinese christians

9mm.

The answer to religion isn't more religion. It's irreligion.

>islam having a brain

Well this guy is an interesting case Saudi Muslim who converted to Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=OMn3C8Esm8E

thank you user i will look at this video right now

theology is Greek, The true believer does not venture in emitting "logical theories" about god.
he sticks to the word.

You can't. They've been religiously indoctrinated since they first set foot on the planet. Can't reverse that shit.

In the Scriptures
In the Science
In the Soul
Always three, user, amen.

Jesus was muslim

he wasn't

They overcompensate because they're all spiritually gay. Seriously the entire idea of God, a perfect, omnipotent, wise man, who is going to take care of you and loves you, is just fagottry.

Pastor Anderson has done a video on Islam. Show it to him if he knows English.

Your welcome. He's interesting too because he was going to join Osana bin ladin in Afghanistan but his parents said no.

If they are smart but radical you might be able to talk them out of it however I don't think you'll be able to convert them.

Alright, i will look him up in a moment, thanks!
yeah i saw that part, im halfway through the video. Its a very interesting video

You have to find out what he likes about Islam and why he choose this religion and not another. If he is an actual strong man or looking for strength, you are out of luck. Christianity isn't for the strong

>explain trinity in a logical and non dogmatic way
How do we do this?

u dont

well he waged jihad so i guess he was looking for strength in some way

Okay some quick ones.
Mohammed ate rabbit and camel meat when it is forbidden according to the mosaic law. This is very important becuase jesus said that one cannot be a prophet of god if he breaks any of the mosaic laws.
Jesus and mohammeds core messages are total opposites.

The only thing that works with Muslims is the only thing that works with everyone else in the world-- the Love of Jesus and the Power of the Holy Ghost!

Chistianity is for personal responsibility with a chance at forgiveness.
Islam is for sins of the father, i.e. once you go black, you can't go back.
More mob mentality involved in the latter..

i will use that one, thank you!

Compare quran and hadith quotes to the 10 Commandments. The quran basically contradicts all of them. Thou shalt not... kill (jihad)... commit adultery (sex slaves)... bear false witness (taqqiya)... steal (war booty)... etc... Drive your point home and don't let them do apologetics. Show them real world examples of how it leads muslims astray to do evil. Insist that Mohammad contradicted the direct commandments of God carved in stone for all eternity. He is a false prophet and leading them to hell.

E.g. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah sent down the Qur'anic verse [4:24]: "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Abu Sai'd al-Khudri hadith

>Cardiff imam: "Women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/

>Yazidi sex slave: "He said that raping me is his prayer to god."
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

>Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

lynch pin rule

thank you i will keep this in mind and use it

>How do you convert a radical islamist into christianity? Serious answers only please
I tell him, that he is going to end up in hell, if he follows Moham-mad.

Whos your friennd u wna convert?

I have heard a lot of former mudslimes who were clinically dead, and when revived they said the saw Christ and he showed them their "Allah" is not God the father but a demon, but Jesus was merciful to them and now they're Christians.

That pic is just protestant baptism

not really a friend but someone i've got in contact with. Its a long story but he is pretty well known.

>protestant
Do not utter that word. It is cursed.

Bashar al assad?

My mother actually became a christian by seeing jesus in her dreams and after she woke up. And he told her that he indeed is the real god and not allah

with a bullet

no he wasn't a leader or anything (also isn't Assad a christian?)

>paternity is faggotry

Dreams are powerful sometimes. God used them to communicate in the Bible frequently.

Show them this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=2FNPdR_1inA

this is a video of one of the most successful Christian to Islam convertion artist, reverse engineer the shit out of his method

youtube.com/watch?v=H69MCV8Qp6A

>a lost soul

You shoot a sick dog when it's terminal.

>also isn't Assad a christian?
Dont know if youre memeing or not but short answear no. He does like christians more than muslims becuase they arent rebelling against him or terrorizing everyone.

shoot them

Yeah, i prayed today that he will show up in his dream

When will the next prophet come? Also ww3 when?

convert them so they can racemix

You shoot them and give them a Christian burial.

I don't know, but it seems like the end of days is near

Wrong video, meant to link to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM

Why is it that when it comes to Islam you retards turn into women, are you not able to think without letting your emotions cloud your judgement? ~90% of what ive read here has nothing to do with Islam.

Swallow your pride and reflect. Look around, the only ones truly fighting evil/degeneracy around the world are the mujahideen. There is much i could say regarding what has been posted here, but im not gonna bother going through it all.

If you are sincerely looking for the truth, ask.

No. You show them the beliefs of Arius and throw away the doctrine of the trinity. It's BS.
>t. Isaac Newton

Go back to your desert Ahmed your ilk doesn't belong ib Canada

Bullets.

Muslims are already the kings of racemixing.
The levant was filled with arameans, phonecians and other ethnicites, now its a soup of arab and native dna.
Iraq, filled with assyrians and babylonians.
North africa was filled with diffirent ethnicites.
All the -stan countries.
Turks are the worst tho, theyre like 15 diffirent ethnicites mixed with turkic blood mixed with arab mixed with mongrel mixed with native.

Conservative "christianity" everyone

It's impossible. So don't. Learn the meaning of the Shema and drop the trinity.
youtu.be/_0TdfMUkvS8

Käften med dig olof.
Gå och sug av abdulla

Point out how Jesus and Mary are mentioned more in the Quran than Mohammad and how the denying the divinity of Christ is atypical given the other miracles he performed.

The same mujahideen that are driving around in iraq shooting at cars and fellow iraqis right? Yeah nice degeneracy fighting you got there

Christ is divine. He isn't God though. God is his pops.

The hadiths put the quran verses into context and explain doctrines. They are like the Epistles. Muslims will attempt to taqqiya quran verses they know are evil by giving them some innocuous interpretation, for example by claiming that sex slaves were in fact willing concubines. But the hadiths will contradict them. Consider this hadith commentary.

>The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah sent down the Qur'anic verse [4:24]: "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

Mohammad commanded his jihadis to commit adultery with their sex slaves. They knew adultery is against God. That's why they hesitated, it was against their consciences. Then Mohammad spontaneously pulled a quran verse out of his ass specifically sanctioning adultery. How convenient! And sent them all straight to hell.

Just imagine them, these big, hairy, stinking jihadis defiled with the gore of their brothers and fathers, grunting and sweating over their captured sex slaves while their husbands were helplessly present and the false paedophile prophet himself looked on. It doesn't get any more blatantly satanic than that.

Welp christianity is pro killing evildoers

I'm a radical buddhist you faggot pea brained AnCAP larp nigger.

Destroy their religion and wipe them out.

You must show your true power level and be the dominant religion.

You drop all dogma and teach them the truth. They can get on board with Arianism. I am serious, also.

You will lose them the moment you start with that "God is three in one. You can't understand it. It is too mysterious for us." bullshit.

One more thing, they changed the history of jesus (crucifixon part) and if i remember correctly jesus said that if you change the story of jesus then youre not talking about him

Shooting people who have sold themselves to the west/jews is a crime? By that statement alone i can tell you know very little of whats going on in Iraq.

What denomination? I wanted to start reading about the different Buddhist schools. Is Zen a good place to start or do you suggest something else?

Make them suffer. Christianity is a religion for those who suffer or have suffered. It's a martyrdom faith.

What kind of bs is that? So you can tell by just looking at people that they sold out to the jews? Those people were just living their lives in Iraq before you jihadists decided to kill them for your pagan god

didn't know that...very interesting

I converted my wife from islam to Christianity by marrying her. Though she wasn't radical.

and islam really is a rabid dog so we have to shoot it or it will infect the world

not convert, not pray not talk these things have been indoctrinated the second they left suleimas snatch so there is no hope of salvation

it's the devils religion after all

What about her parents