It was a good run antifa

>antifa will have an armed protest tomorrow
>explicitly advertised as violent
>government has to get involved
>if antifa doesn't kill anyone than nobody cares and people think that they're weak
>if antifa does they're in the bonezone
Post your comfiest images for the upcoming antifa purge

the only thing i'm missing is coco to drink watching the show.

Coco sounds good right about now.

how bad do you think it can get in New York? my sister is in NYC right now, and i'm worried. i warned her some bad shit could happen tomorrow related to the protests; she read up on it, and she bought some more food and water, and she's staying indoors tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry too much. If antifa is famous for anything, it's overpromising and underperforming.

If you voted Trump expect us nazi!

Doesn't understand the difference between nationalism and nazism. Nazism only applies to a very specific nationalism within Germany. The term that you're looking for, although incorrect, is fascist.

Hoping for best.

They get to test the resolve of a new nigger bitch police chief in portland.

You guys are such faggots falling for this antifa riot meme

>falling for a meme
Is that what they call having fun nowadays?

>Doesn't understand the difference between nationalism and nazism. Nazism only applies to a very specific nationalism within Germany. The term that you're looking for, although incorrect, is fascist.
fascist really only applies to Italians and maybe a few based spaniards

Rip my condescending tone
>F

I voted trump, and I will again in 2020. Come get some, commie.

It's a lose-lose for ANTIFA either way. They're criticized for being inept loud mouthed fags, mass-arrested for incitement and sedition (they're labelled a terrorist org, if we remember), or purged. It's the end of ANTIFA either way, there is no going back for them. They made the mistake of broadcasting too much, blue balling us too hard. We're about to finally blow the load!
>lads
>comfy
>get

I wonder if pantifa all go on their period at the same time. that would be a riot, but they probably just sit around crying and watching vampire diaries on netflix

This.

As much as I'd love for those morons to finally spark off Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo, nothing is actually going to happen. They'll throw a few wimpy protests where they wear pussy hats and viciously assault trash cans, and that'll be that.

do you have to wear panties to be in pantifa or is it optional?

Checked.

Is this gonna be the equivalent of the reichstags fire for the USA?

A man can dream

The leftist fantasy that we are as weak as they are is so pathetic.

You are literal trannies and Mexicans. Think about that.

As always it's just best to let the useful idiots sperg out and then just capitalize on their idiocy.

>>explicitly advertised as violent
Don't you read NPR and WaPo? Communist dog whistles for violence aren't calls for violence.

Antifa didn't do nothing. This isn't even "Antifa." It's Refuse Fascism. They have no correlation to Anti-Fascist Action!

Besides, the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA is just one of many groups involved in tomorrow's not-revolution. They didn't found this as a front, Bob Avakian is just an initiator. That's barely involved at all, creepy virgin.

You're delusional and the claim that this is the centennial of the October Revolution has been rated six, count 'em six, Pinocchios you delusional right-wing death squad.

I love that pepe

Best possible outcome tomorrow

A Soros funded false flag.

Gang dressed in MAGA and Kekistani paraphernalia screams 'FOR Sup Forums' before opening fire on normies with assault rifles.

Think of the optics, big win for the left, Trump will be blamed and Trump supporters will be exposed as hateful violent fascists which is what most of them are, if you browse this board.

Antifa makes it too easy
how easy would it be for an user
to submit a tip to the police
that at X location, there will be something ((((illegal))))
>pic related

Yeah but you should work on your reddit spacing.
I don't care who's doing this, all that I know is that antifa will look weak and useless.

This is what antifa will accomplish
>pic related

pantyfags won't do shit other than act like their usual faggot selves.

>normies dying is a win for the left
tomorrow is going to be fucking hilarious

Yeah if I staged a bunch of riots just so that I could stick a table through a woman's ass than yeah it'd be worth.

So they'll try to attack bystanders but get stopped by the police without being charged.

They'll try to fashion barricades out of newspaper dispensers and trash cans, but get frustrated and just light them on fire in the middle of the street.

Then they'll march around aimlessly and smash windows and beat the shit out of anyone who gets on the wrong side of the police cordon.

God I hate these terrorists.

Literally nothing will happen

Antifa are failures by definition

I really dislike 3D pepes

Aye aye Herr Kapitän
>befestigt bajonet

That WOULD be funny, but antifa isn't very bright.

you have autism

Diagnosed for 8 years now. You're point?

Reminder: THESE kinds of people are going to protest tomorrow.
I think we'll be fine

Antifa are more likely to shoot each other by mistake than anyone important