Why do Amerifats allow this level of open disrespect?

Why do Amerifats allow this level of open disrespect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmAdN9hIlV8
youtube.com/watch?v=zjgiB3ADa10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have that shirt

IT'S IN THE COMSTATOOTION

I want that shirt

1st amendment.

turns out this guy was right.

WAAAHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH!!! MUH FEWINGZ IZ MUAR IMPORTENCE DEN UR FWEEDUM 2 ECKSPRESS URSELF! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

BIN

those shirts might be his most lasting legacy though

It's called having protected rights like freedom of speech. Does any European country have actual free speech laws that even protect speech that upsets OP's fragile sensibilities?

>tfw to smart to have a functioning constitution

correct on all accounts

This boomer checks out. We won't use him for food. Give him an armband.

This is why the Republican Deplorables is no longer an authentic political party in America. The cancer has taken them all. Look, listen and learn.

Actually that would be the Iran-deal, which prevented WW3.

In a real country this level of disrespect wouldn’t be tolerated by the general populace and traitors like the man in the picture would get the everliving fuck beaten out of them.

well, it delayed it but made sure it will be a nuclear war

Fuck you. The man In the picture is a patriot. Likely a Vet. I bet anyone fuck9ing with him would get their ass blown away so fast their ghost wouldn’t know what fucking happened. You think he isn’t trolling like this without a CCW? And he is old enough he doesn’t give the first fuck. Go ahead. Put me in prison for life. Two weeks? I can do it on my fucking head.

shut up yuropoor that is my homie -

shout out to him bill motherfucker nigger cancer faggot you're the man motherfucker

Holy shit saw this guy at the bowling alley the other day. I think he's part of a league and every one of their team shirts says this.

It's "constipation," Pajeet

Give it a shot

Triggered? You must be a two-faced lying son of bitch-bastard queer Muslim-nigger.

why are you talking about old news?
>2013

step up your game motha fucka

youtube.com/watch?v=lmAdN9hIlV8

Go fuck yourself idiot. He's a rightwing CUNT. Nothing more. Just a fucking scumbag fascist fuck like you.;

I'd love to run into a fucked up republican traitor wearing this shirt. Say hello to getting your fucking face slapped off all the way into the parking lot where I rip off your shirt and kick you in the face.

I need to rock and roll on some of you fucking faggot rightwing cowards. I really need to ragdoll you against every hard surface in the room. You've gotten too full of yourselves. It's time to go Civil War on you cowardly fucking faggots again.

We conservative boomers are your greatest ally.

Before the White Man came the Indians had a tradition. Actually killing an enemy precipitated revenge. So they “counted coup”. Touching an enemy meant you could have killed him but didn’t so his family would not require revenge.

But the old warriors “staked them selves out”. They went forward to show the enemy “I am in this until I die”. To help encourage the young warriors and let the enemy know, no revenge will be sought for my life. If we lose, at least I die a warrior.

You guys have no idea how many of us have patiently waited for Clair Wolfe Day. If it is tomorrow or any other day you have no idea how many more of us there are than you who will stake ourselves out. When the time comes you will turn into a Tsunami you can’t imagine because we have been patient. And we have nothing to lose.

Go out and join the crowds tomorrow fuckhead. The way to deal with fucks like you is dump a 30 round magazine from 300 yards and walk away. I hope you are there.

KKK scum off my board

Sure thing clown.

>Calling a Niger Pajeet

“Your board”. Fuck you.

That's the pure embodiment of perfection.
OP you are a faggot.

Yeah fuck you faggot gun fetishist queer. Is that all you got, FAGGOT?

Come out and play you fucking filth. Wear your fucking FAGGOT RED HAT. I'll be happy to GRIND YOUR FACE INTO THE DIRT WITH MY BOOT.

Your just be sure to wear some headgear that shows up real well in the crosshairs so I can make you the first to get some.

When they put us against the Trump sample wall and a firing squad is standing there with itchy fingers, I'll tell you that it was an honor to fight shoulder to shoulder, Boomer

Yeah man lets hospitalize Antifa

>bowling alley

what happened to America

You just be sure to wear some headgear that shows up real well in the crosshairs so you can be the first to get some.

Keep dreaming you impotent little bitch. I know that fantasies are all you have.

Fuck. We won’t be “up against the wall”. Once all the blood is washed into the sewers the normies will hold a parade for us.

Actually it prevented WWIV by making sure WW3 will be nuclear

cringe

Oh cool hes wearing an obama shirt.

>yfw you will never know the freedom it is to have the inalienable right to wear that hilarious shirt

Why do you think us boomers have spent the last three decades buying 400 million firearms and BILLIONS of rounds of ammo? We knew the day was coming.

PLEASE. Put enough targets on the range so we can open it up.

Bowling alleys are classic Americana.

>
>Go fuck yourself idiot. He's a rightwing CUNT. Nothing more. Just a fucking scumbag fascist fuck like you.;
>I'd love to run into a fucked up republican traitor wearing this shirt. Say hello to getting your fucking face slapped off all the way into the parking lot where I rip off your shirt and kick you in the face.
>I need to rock and roll on some of you fucking faggot rightwing cowards. I really need to ragdoll you against every hard surface in the room. You've gotten too full of yourselves. It's time to go Civil War on you cowardly fucking faggots again.

Bring it motherfucker.

LOL and you are not a fascist? Re-read what you wrote and tell me how you are not a fascist.

this reminds me that there is an unofficial John Deere Riding Mower Shotgun attachment

Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm I hate to break it to you, sweetie, but the 1st a. only covers free SPEECH, not writing, lol???????????????

My point, friend.

Shove it up your ass so I don't have to faggot. I'll take your gun and make you crawl back to your car on your hands and knees.

And then I'm stomping the frame of your shitty plastic glock and sending you home empty handed. No guns for impotent dickless faggot Trump scumbags. This is your only warning,k fucking TOOL.

What the fuck's wrong with bowling, guy? Shit's fun.

So what level of autism do you have? always wondered with you people. I mean since you cant even figure out what fascism actually is yet tries to fight it. You must have some kind of autism? antifa is fascism.

Really. These dumb fucks don’t even realize who INVENTED Rock and ROll. We have been patient.

Please, faggots. Don’t wimp out. DO IT!

>these hick cumskins actually think that they're superior

You can't fight nigger.

The weak should fear the strong

Hope youll be wearing a maxipad b/c youre gonna bleed through your pants. Also, do you know what the say about people who wear white pants?

You will never even SEE me, faggot. Here is a clue that may save your life. When you hear the sound near your head like a branch snapping. GET DOWN. It means I missed with the first shot. It happens. Not often but it happens.

can you exchange your good goy points for soybean tendies?

Lol, there's like 500 of you faggots nation wide.

We could literally murder every antifa in the country overnight.

I'll beat your ass half to death without breaking a sweat. Go be a fucking deplorable ballerina cocksucker in Moscow, pussyboy. We ALWAYS win.

How do you explain to yourselves the contradiction of labeling people who are specifically (and entirely) for less government control as "fascism"?

This one doesn't make any sense to me. First everyone in the past 50+ years was a racist bigot homophobe, but now they're all magic antifascist heroes who saved the world. America pretty much had the same racial policies, obscenity laws and other things as Nazi Germany until the 1960s.

I really like Bernies new shirt.

b.c its funny, & b.c ur a thin-skinned bitch aw8ting 2 b fked

there r no laws that allows this man 2 dictate u; & any form of violence is intolerable & punished by law -- welcome 2 America -- ur free & sovereign

Always, you say?

Fuck. If we could get them to be foolish enough to bunch up in a crowd we could take them out in minutes.

>I'll beat your ass half to death without breaking a sweat.

Which one of these AIDS infested faggots are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjgiB3ADa10

They are so fucking stupid. My bro is LAFD and is working on the 4th, ill try to keep people posted.

hes a degenerate albino nigger with muffin top

he hasn't had pussy since nineteen ought five

It's called freedom. It ain't always pretty. Sometimes you get your fee-fees hurt by meany no-no words.

Go ahead. Punish me if you can catch me. Give me a “life sentence”? A year. Maybe two? LOL.

Don’t fuck with an old man.

Even if we only took out 100, the other 400 in the country would be on a one-way plane for Tel Aviv within 48 hours.

The nazis are gay.

You are such a fucking loser. I can't stop laughing. I can't believe people like you exist. Most likely trolling but that just adds another level of being pathetic. Loser

get fucked you eurotrash faggot memeflag cuck. you wish you had the protections the constitution affords americans.

more like an old traitor

I have never met a far leftist who wasn't an absolute twink faggot. You're not intimidating anyone lmao

I hope he is not faking. Maybe we can finally get enough targets to open the range. I haven’t put a “first round in the X ring at 600 years” in years. I bet I can still do it.

Me too

Right. What are they going to do? Put you some place warm with a roof over your head, where you'll be protected and guarded, fed and watered? It's sad to admit it, but it's more than some old folks get from their families.
What's the other option? You die in glorious battle, for a good cause, and only lose a few extra years.
Prison only works on the middle aged and young as a threat. After that? Leave papaw alone. He'll just shoot you dead like a feral dog in the yard.

You fucks need to get on your knees and pray you haven’t wakened “the sleeping giant”.

Fuck you, Nigger from Niger.

I would get arrested for wesring that.

What is obama? Alex.

kek'd they are like stick man.

LOL. Your boot you say. Your boot won’t get within 300 yards of me and I can take your head off.

Literally it takes 8 bikers to shut down an entire Antifa riot. They are complete cowards.

cool off the booze bro

idk what ur even talking about... CAUSE

AMERICA!!! FUCK YERRRR

My great uncle is a veteran of the Battle of Normandy. He'd chop you into fertilizer and sleep like a baby afterwards. Disrespect your betters at your peril, young'un.

truth

english people pretend to like england because they are poor and without hope