4th november

It's just a hoax, or it will really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/25/liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-election-anniversary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not coming here bro, the literal opposite is happening here.

You mean the march of Forza Nuova?

I meant the holiday for the celebration of our victory in WW1. But yes there's also Forza Nuova's march altough that's coming later.

these people should all be in a hospital and not allowed in public, they are crazy & deranged

revcom dot us
funded by the new world foundation and the tides foundation which is heavily funded by george soros. revcom is a provocateur communist group and the nov 4th scenario is a trap something like the iotbw situation.
its total bullshit unless you are stupid as hell and actually buy into the shit.

Low IQ leftists think that using very strong ords to express their displeasure will result in us giving them what they demand. Because we care very deeply about their unhappiness, and will give up our guns, pour freedom, and our liberty, because they demand it. They love throwing around absolutes, an using intellectual sounding words, which they completely misunderstand and misuse, to show us how smart they are, when they are actually showing how mentally deficient they are. We need to purge them, they are the definition of useless eaters.

I'd hardly regard Trump as a nightmare; maybe, Mrs. Clinton is having a nightmare, but who gives a fuck about her.

it's 4. november here and fucking nothing has happened

Regardless if it's real or not, do NOT show up for an opposition protest. Just let Antifa sperg out on their own. They don't need us to help them look like total idiots, and our presence would only hurt us and help them.

yea it will really "happen" just like their last attempt on may first. a bunch of sjws from college bused in by soros will get sent to jail for years for tipping over trash cans

Literally an autistic screeching temper tantrum. It worked with their weak ass parents and lousy colleges. No one else cares.

It will happen if there's nobody to resist them. Fuck everyone telling you to stay home. Go meet them in the streets and push them back into their squat dens

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/25/liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-election-anniversary
>screaming helplessly at the sKY
>November 8th

What did they mean by this?

2017-11-04 00:24
nothing happened
go to sleep too

I honestly think anything that does happen will happen here in the US or maybe even Germany. I think that's where they're mostly located, but I could be wrong.

Shit, wrong picture.

do you also have a holiday to celebrate your victory in WW2?

>D.A.K.

are you sure about that?

y-yes

It's nothing, but with pics like that all the talk about it, it will make ANTIFAgs and the Left look weak. Look how much they liked to point out failure when about 200 showed up to recent alt-right rallies.

Dude.. Some user is renting a plane in Berkley to fly a "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE BANNER" for Nov 4th

So their sky yelling is going to start a little earlier.. Look for thread in catalog

I can't wait.

>screaming helplessly at the sKY
>November 8th
>What did they mean by this?
A nationwide virtue-signalling fucking shitfest where they get their friends to photograph their public so-called pain and plaster it all over twatter and fuckbook to get pat-on-the-back 'Likes' and make them feel good about themselves.
Basically.

Hawaii here, its pitiful. Trump is LITERALLY HERE. And nothing happened.

Disappointing. Nov 4 will just be a chimpout and a reason for clad in black criminals to vandalize or attack innocent civilians.

Heh, fucking fags.

Hoax

sage

kek

worldstarhiphop /videos/video.php?v=wshhS3nghkY22Ax5Tf4j

is this what shes talking about?

I'm attending philly's undercover.

I've already volunteered and will be posting footage tomorrow night.

Througout history, revolutions grew organically from legitimate grievances, over things like lack of food. Not having full stomachs makes people very very cranky and its not a pleasant sensation. And most of them sometimes have a catalyst that set the whole thing in motion, like the assassination of a popular leader.

No one sets a specific "date" to kick things off or jumpstart anything. If your country's law enforcement is even the slightest bit competent as they claim to be, they have been monitoring and coordinating plans of attack as much as these pimply-revolutionary wannabes and will be dealt with accordingly. Then they'll set another date for their mastrbatory wankfest and do it again. If shit in any way goes down in your immediate area that affects you in anyway, feed the rabblerouser the lead pill they are desperate for. Otherwise, maintain a cool head Ameribros, and fall not to the level of beastly brats.

"MOOOOOOOOMMMM!!! I NEED YOU TO PACK ME POP TARTS! I'M GONNA SMASH THE STATE TOMORROW!!!"

We shall see. Come the dawn, we shall see.

Even if it does happen, it'll be fake and gay, user.

>tfw you live in a state where it's legal to run over protesters in a self-defense situation

In what states is this legal?

Not giving up my firearms but I will share some ammo with them. Winky, winky

cucktards, don't attend this. the media will b all over it & u will lose no matter wut and all white ppl will have to listen 2 sum bs story and take more heat cuz ur cunt az went their 2 make a point. only point u r making is that ur a dumb cunt. Soro's paid s&m crew will be mocked & hated & most likely vandalize. let them jerkoff in streets & be the cucktards.
unless, u want NG after u & ur guns.. media only needs 5 sec of "civil war" & they'll make up the rest.