You literally elected a person indebted to the Russian Oligarch

You literally elected a person indebted to the Russian Oligarch.

You fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4A54HwYzq8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
youtube.com/watch?v=4tiH5oAwkYE
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-abortion-idUSKCN18B2K9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know. Isn't this amazing? Trump is God Emperor.

You literally elected a a muslim to be mayor of one of the biggest cities on earth, and that muslim mayor literally told you, regarding terrorism in the city: "Get used to it"

You fucking retards.

>Trump is God Emperor.
>Emperor
Thats sooo Asian
God King is more like it

Republicans are traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4A54HwYzq8

there is an ancient american folk proverb that goes like this: THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW GIT ER DONE

Proofs?????

No. He’s not you stupid retard. Sage

You literally can't even buy a butter knife at the store without risking getting arrested.

You fucking retards.

I voted just for the lulz.
They get better every day.

>only Asia had empires
the gook autists drawn to this place by animu are the most kekworthy shit i've ever witnessed

Gay and sage.

Go kneel to your frail old woman you fucking tea-sipping Limey.

god emperor is a 40k reference you retard

We *nearly* did, we can thank the electoral college for saving us again.

God emperors are supposed to be competent actually

>NOOOOO!
>REEEEEEEEEE

>not knowing the political implications of God Kings and God emporers
>Thinks life boils down to a cheesy cartoon caricature
kill yourself

>He's done. Expect president pence by Monday, trump already cleaning out Oval Office. Per ABC news from a White House source.

He's competent. You're not competent.

>9 months
>passed no legislation whatsoever
>33% approval rating
>No you
Whatever fag

fake news from a eurocuck shill

A mayor is the same as a prime minister.

Why are Leafs such fuck ups?

/thread

You literally have a Somalian Muslim as your Immigration minister and that Muslim literally told you 300,000 new immigrants a year is Canada's 'new normal'.

You fucking retards.

they are fully blinded. asleep
there's no point to post that.
just let them sleep. nothing you can do.

there's gonna be some rude awakening soon

Reminder that you internet Nazis will always and forever be
LARPs
A
R
P
s

>Retards
>Small fraction of us population
>Managed to elect who they want
Explain your self kike

They are just posturing, they are too incompetent to hit that number.

See
Everyone is a nobody to somebody, you fucking twat.

who is that fag lul
reminder not everyone larps

dont take the b8

Self respecting man cannot dislike God Emperor

We win again, you get nothing again. How does it feel not having a culture, criminal?

someones just watched have i got news for you
lel faget

Why do you hate Russians?

Pussy first!

God, I hope this is bait.
The most glorious/notable/important empire in the world was European, Roman Empire.

What are you talking about? Clinton lost

>You literally elected a person indebted to the Russian Oligarch.

As opposed to a woman indebted to Saudi Arabians and Qatar?

The difference us trump played the Russians like a grandmaster where as hrc was to much of a cash addict to stop taking orders from the gulf to promote abortion and family breakdown, mosque building and mass immigration in western actions using US taxpayers money while being sponsored by muslim fundamentalists in the gulf oil states.

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments. "

Since his election Trump has stood up to and neutered putin for the first time in nearly a decade. Putin literally made the US look stupid under Obama. Trump has indeed used the Russians to get elected and like a fox punched them in the face ever since.

Pic related
"Huma Mahmood Abedin (born July 28, 1976) is an American political staffer who was vice chair of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President of the United States. Prior to that, Abedin was deputy chief of staff to Clinton, who was U.S. Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013"

"At the age of two, Abedin moved with her family to Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), where she was raised and lived until returning to the United States for college.["

In the leaked emails from Hillary Clinton it was showed that Huma Mahmood Abedin personally lobbied Hillary Clinton to pressure the Irish public into introducing abortion on demand.

Please note she involed with the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. The journal is edited by Abedin’s mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who is a dean of a Saudi college in Jiddah that Clinton visited

So wake the fuck up OP and vote Trump.

Presidents don't pass legislation

Because billionaires are paying so much in taxes as it is... (they're not)

it was the Japs who regarded their Emperor as a living God, faggot

Ur mum is indebted to my oligarch
and by oligarch i mean my penis
if you catch my drift

>Being a Britfag and telling Americans that their president is a part of the Russian Oligarch

Also bait and sage

They don't do shit apparently

jeez man
im living in shithole country but gotta be thankful we're not in these people's places

but human greed knows no bounds, never satisfied

Yeah like how Obama never worked with Congress to pass Obamacare
Never happened

kill yourself potato nigger and mind your own motherfucking business before i slap your mother in the mouth so hard she bites off your uncle's tiny ginger snap

I didn't! I voted for Trump!

Ali Asani, another advisory board member who directs the Islamic Studies program at Harvard University, said that Abedin’s father was especially interested in issues concerning Muslims who live as minorities in countries, as well as Muslim sects that are minorities in Muslim communities. That interest continues to be demonstrated in the recent issue, with five articles on Muslim life in Australia.

So yeah OP Trump who outwitted putin and used him and has actually stood up to him as opposed to Hillary Clinton who was literally a an advocate for social destruction in western nations for he Islamist paymasters and would have continued being so. Obama sadly made Putin look like a genius. Note since Trumps election the Russians are increasingly furious at being punched in the face by him. That's what you need someone who can fuck putin over and Trump amply demonstrated he is capable.

Vote Trump and God bless the USA (and it feels good to be able to say that again)

>kill yourself potato nigger and mind your own motherfucking business before i slap your mother in the mouth so hard she bites off your uncle's tiny ginger snap

Do facts upset you? Explain this

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments. "

Trump played the Russians got them to help him get elected and then pissed in Putin's mouth. That's what you need. Cunning like a fox. Hillary Clinton was 100% committed to a plan of social destruction as long as the Saudis cheques kept flowing

never trust a leftist
and fuck captcha. made me lose my post

Maybe Hillary Clinton and Huma Mahmood Abedin should have stayed out of my nations business instead of working to fund SJW abortion activists and spin pre-planned 'incidents' using amoral payed actors from India. Paybacks a bitch huh?

cunton isn't president, shitstick. drumpf is, and he's a russian puppet.

he will be removed peacefully or no. now back the fuck out of first world problems, peasant

nigger, please

Why you always lying?

Nothing has changed, he hasn't done anything except cry and continue to be shit at golf.

The only kind of chess he plays is like a child, where they make an illegal move and you tell them to put the piece back and they pout.

i think i love you

God bless President Trump. First thing he did was sign stopping US taxpayers money being used to fund abortion activists here via the state department.

Don't fuck with the Irish. We will just fuck you back harder and you will only find out who it was when it is too fucking late.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tiH5oAwkYE

You lot keep on blaming the Russians. Go on ye will ye will ye will.

>russian puppet
Prove it fag. All I see is your endless butthurt and salty tears.

Nigger, one of his aides literally confessed that he was colluding with the Russians by setting up contacts.

Fuck off "white" man

>Nigger, one of his aides literally confessed that he was colluding with the Russians by setting up contacts.

So what? He gamed the Russians and got elected and then fucked them up more than Obama did in 8 years by tomahawking Syria.

He used putin and then took a dump on the kremlin he outplayed and proved that he is the man to take on putin as opposed to some witch who takes Saudi money to push abortion, homosexuality and mass immigration in the west.

Lol

You believe what deep state trash tells the MSM

Wake up you retard read between the lines or be cleansed if you keep continuing to push civil war in this country

Setting up contacts =/= russian puppet. Try harder.

/thread

Irish Antifa checking in here. Can confirm. That red hat makes my blood boil. And when you're a 6ft 4 in Irish Catholic ass kicker that is never a good thing.

Don’t be silly. There aren’t nearly that many Ports being born.

Y r bits such muslim dick fluffers?

No I believe what his aide confessed to based off evidence that pressured him to confess in the first place you brainwashed LARPing faggot

Did you forget how hard he tried to lift the sanctions on the Russians once he got in? He was a shill through and through

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-abortion-idUSKCN18B2K9

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Monday it was vastly expanding the scope of a policy blocking U.S. assistance to foreign groups that perform or provide information about abortions

God Bless President Trump.

as if Clinton wasn't indebted to a bunch of hostile foreign entities.

>Irish Antifa checking in here. Can confirm. That red hat makes my blood boil. And when you're a 6ft 4 in Irish Catholic ass kicker that is never a good thing.

You wish you faggot. God Bles President Trump and if you were Roman Catholic you would know he has done more to stop the evil of the abortion industry and shown more respect for democratic voting here in Ireland than the scumbag democrats ever did.

So crawl back into your hole you larping faggot or post with an Irish flag

But you can't. Because you are not Irish 6 foot 2, Roman Catholic or worth a wet shit.

You literally let your country be constantly raped by Muslims & niggers

Qatar is an ally of the US.
Which is why we have an airforce base in their country you simple idiot

So? Still doesn't show show proof of him being a puppet. Besides, some of those sanctions are retarded as fuck and should be lifted, like the ban on buying russian made firearms and ammo for american civilians.

oh this fucking nonce again?

get the fuck outta here patrick or whatever faggoty assed potato nigger name you have. no one gives a shit about your bullshit. go talk about ireland shit with people who give a fuck.

Not true.
Clinton lost.

yes, i believe you really are this retarded

you're a nigger, and everyone knows it

bring your own rope, we are on a budget

I bought free pints for anyone I saw in Dublin wearing a MAGA hat before the elections and will again before his relection. Go fuck yourself

I believe that anyone that works for a foreign country to interfere with America should be hanged as a traitor. Republican, Democrat, doesn’t matter.

America First.

make me, boy.

Nice LARP
FAGGOT

Nasty divisive shill tactics. Weak Bait.

Try that again and you'd get a different result, homo.