Reality Pill: No slayer is racist

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women or seeing any minorities in video-games. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Sup Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

>Most slayers could care less about politics

So they do care. K

This coming from a (you). Meanwhile, legitimate Poles are soaking gas and chemicals with friends of all races not having a damn problem in their mind.

The aardvark (/ˈɑːrd.vɑːrk/ ARD-vark; Orycteropus afer) is a medium-sized, burrowing, nocturnal mammal native to Africa.[2] It is the only living species of the order Tubulidentata,[3][4] although other prehistoric species and genera of Tubulidentata are known. Unlike other insectivores, it has a long pig-like snout, which is used to sniff out food. It roams over most of the southern two-thirds of the African continent, avoiding areas that are mainly rocky. A nocturnal feeder, it subsists on ants and termites, which it will dig out of their hills using its sharp claws and powerful legs. It also digs to create burrows in which to live and rear its young. It receives a "least concern" rating from the IUCN, although its numbers seem to be decreasing.

he aardvark is not closely related to the pig; rather, it is the sole extant representative of the obscure mammalian order Tubulidentata,[7] in which it is usually considered to form one variable species of the genus Orycteropus, the sole surviving genus in the family Orycteropodidae. The aardvark is not closely related to the South American anteater, despite sharing some characteristics and a superficial resemblance.[9] The similarities are based on convergent evolution.[10] The closest living relatives of the aardvark are the elephant shrews, tenrecs and golden moles.[11] Along with the sirenians, hyraxes, elephants,[12] and their extinct relatives, these animals form the superorder Afrotheria.[13] Studies of the brain have shown the similarities with Condylarthra,[10] and given the clade's status as a wastebasket taxon it may mean some species traditionally classified as "condylarths" are actually stem-aardvarks

Tl:dr nigger faggot

>reality pill

So you mean redpill? I think you might not get the metaphor.

Are they fathers?

In soil science, humus (coined 1790–1800; from the Latin humus: earth, ground[1]) refers to the fraction of soil organic matter that is amorphous and without the "cellular cake structure characteristic of plants, micro-organisms or animals."[2] Humus significantly influences the bulk density of soil and contributes to moisture and nutrient retention. Soil formation begins with the weathering of humus. In agriculture, humus is sometimes also used to describe mature, or natural compost extracted from a forest or other spontaneous source for use to amend soil.[3] It is also used to describe a topsoil horizon that contains organic matter (humus type,[4] humus form,[5] humus profile).[6]
Humus is the dark organic matter that forms in the soil when plant and animal matter decays. Humus contains many useful nutrients for healthy soil, nitrogen being the most important of all.

A great part of the organic material that reaches the soil is broken down by the action of microorganisms, resulting in mineral components that can be taken by the roots of plants. In this way the nitrogen (nitrogen cycle) and the other nutrients (nutrient cycle) are recycled. This process is called mineralization. Depending on the conditions in which the breakdown is carried out, a fraction of the organic matter does not continue into mineralization, but instead goes in the contrary direction, forming new organic chains (polymers). These organic polymers are stable, that is resistant to the action of microorganisms, and constitute humus. This stability implies that once formed humus integrates the permanent structure of soil, contributing to its improvement.[7]
It is difficult to define humus precisely; it is a highly complex substance, which is still not fully understood. Humus should be differentiated from decomposing organic matter. The latter is rough-looking material and remains of the original plant are still visible. Fully humified organic matter, on the other hand, has a uniform dark, spongy, jelly-like appearance, and is amorphous. It may remain like this for millennia or more.[8] It has no determinate shape, structure or character. However, humified organic matter, when examined under the microscope may reveal tiny plant, animal or microbial remains that have been mechanically, but not chemically, degraded.[9] This suggests a fuzzy boundary between humus and organic matter. In most literature, humus is considered an integral part of soil organic matter

I'd be one of them if I didn't have poland syndrome
funny how life can screw you over

>Reality Pill

>Are they fathers?
no they're probably faggots, look at their haircuts

Nice copypasta, Pawel.
Chads are racist as fuck. Only loser wiggers hang out with shitskins. Real alpha whites stick around other alpha whites, it's natural order.

>Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races.

correct. they just beat the shit out of uppity niggers. based Chads

Ask me how I know you have no idea what you're talking about

"Chads" will hang with anyone also a "chad"
You think these dudes wouldn't go party with some african running back?

>slayer
Do you mean Hollywood fuck toys?
It's a shame these fine young men had to swallow Jew cum to further their careers.

Wrong, all slayers I have met have a very recist view on the world. The ones that doesn't look at races is usually the losers that can't get pussy or talk to girls, or sexual harrasers. They feel like they need to impress women with their tolerance because they can't impress them by talent or looks.

>judging books by their cover

Krautcuck at least stick to the UN/EU flags.

>Copypasta
>Slide Thread

kys faggot.

>It's a shame these fine young men had to swallow Jew cum to further their careers.
Lmfao, incel rage is hilarious.

I think you mean your oneitis swallowed their cum to further her happiness.

Do QBs hang with their running backs?
>no
Then probably not and I'm not even racist. Just pointing out it's hard to have fun with someone you barely have anything in common with and you can barely communicate with.

Maybe as 19 year olds, but its very rare that you see an alpha 28 year old in some diverse company unless its a business meeting.

Also those guys are just random teenagers with upper-middle class parents, who went on a single cycle of roids + cardio + tanning, got some Calvin Klein gay pants and took this picture a million times until they all felt like they looked macho. You can see it from the nipple growth produced by too high estrogen levels, which is especially visible on the guy on the right (who also has the classic disproportionate roid delts and bicep vein). I can see from the general gayness that they are most likely swedes.

Saged and reported for spam, it is objective fact that this is a slide thread. We're being raided.

those guys are gay

you can tell from their eyebrows

>unironically having pictures of men in tights on your HD
boi

I'm married

I'm not white

Those underwear models are bottoms.

To old, rich men.

I'm not threatened by them.

Your post is basically just admitted people like the one in your pic are wastes of life and will never contribute anything of value to society.

That's what your post boils down to.

>slayer
Is that the new word for faggot + pedo (which is literally the same thing)?
I'm getting too old for this.

If you didnt get a boner from this picture you're a fucking queer

Reality pill: poland is barely a developed nation and is basically the dumpster of europe

Reality pill: none of those guys has had to struggle a day in their life and have puddle- deep character because of it, nobody with a clue gives a shit what they think

Reality pill: if you werent a sad virgin that just flew in from r/incels youd realize pussy isnt the be all and end all of existence, and that dedicating any significant time to it makes you a retard

Reality pill: OP is a massive untermench

Sage

this is such a strange thread

Those guys are almost as gay as OP.

>I can see from the general gayness that they are most likely swedes.
Kek

Kek. My pet peeve.

"Slayers" are generally from conservative families, their parents forced them to do sports and work hard growing up and they were rewarded with a strong physique and bone structure. They also generally hold conservative beliefs and get away with making un-PC jokes about women and minorities, only pasty doughboys ever get in trouble for violating groupthink.

This is the case in America, anyway.

>I'm married.
>I'm not threatened by them.
LMFAO.

Do you honestly believe your wife prefers your incel ass to the GODS in the OP?

This, THIS is what male delusion looks like. Lmfao.

Funny how op has all of /pol scrambling trying to find a comeback
> buuuut I'm alpha and a chad, and im raaaaacist
> all my alpha friends are chads thooooo

alpha males are naturally chauvanistic towards everyone. they are not accepting, they are discriminating, because why the fuck wouldn't they be, that is the whole fucking point. you would be too if you were them. they don't need to think about racism and any type of complex system because why the fuck would they? you wouldn't if you were them. a white alpha male might recognize an alpha male of another race and even respect them, but they are still going to be just as territorial and fuck the nigger over every chance they get if the nigger has anything they even remotely want.

haha leaf bantz

THIS PASTA IS OLD
AND
STALE

The guys in this picture look like self-absorbed retards. I've never met a decent women who goes for guys like this.

this desu. Only pussy deprived faggots care this much about pussy lmao. Once you start getting laid on a semi often basis it completely falls off your mind and you can focus on "reality"

Three gay men by a pool. Must be Republicans.

I know a guy who works as a personal trainer who is buffer than that and gets a lot of pussy, and he browses Sup Forums and talks about red pills a lot with me.

t. atar
You see, modern Poles were born as mudbloods and therefore you all are less valuable than your statemen "parents" (Russia and Germany). Naturally you can’t comprehend the idea of blood. When you do, it’s barely natural ingroup racism

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Soviets ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When the Allies "defeated" Germany, USSR decided to make Poland their bitch and when USSR collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut

You are shameful to polacks
Sage

exactly. if you ever got all the pussy you wanted. you would want it any more and not only would you do the least amount of work possible to get it, you would take the attitude that the bitches have to give you something in order to get your dick. thats why they get all the bitches. the rich get richer. its in the bible

>muh dick

Well I'm actually married and post from my phone because I'm always doing something. I love the people that disagree with pol and for some reason immediately think every right leaning poster MUST be a retard living in his mom's basement.

Let's put aside the fact you have that pic saved, those guys are obviously pretty boys. They live a soft life. I'm not impressed. If you're going to project "all Sup Forumslacks are neets!" then I'll say your boys up there drink Jew cum.

>"how do a find a way to post images of half-naked Chads on Sup Forums"

It's a commonly understood fact that SJWs, be they right-wing or left-wing, all come from the socially inept and physically unattractive classes.
Nobody but fat basement-dwellers spends their potentially-precious time on the computer whining about shit online. Identity/gender/race politics just happens to be the aforementioned "shit" de jour.
Why so many "SJWs" are fat landwhales with rainbow-colored hair? Because that's the sort of demographic that would spend hours every day on their tumblr account. Same goes for the typical Sup Forums user.

>steroids
>m-muh alpha genetics
Jesus Christ, natty cucks are ever so naive

no. alot of SJWs are also skinny. not just fat

still losers

Idk why people act like getting pussy is the be all end all in life... sure having sex is nice but once you're use to it its just kinda routine rubbing your squishy parts together and draining your balls...nothing more. I genuinely feel bad for incels who dedicate their life to pussy and then they're eventually gonna get their wish and their life is gonna be an empty shell

>slayer
>low cortisol

what the fuck does any of this shit mean lol

Holy fuck triceps ... seriously? TIL

>Lithuanian with Poland syndrome
heh

Here have a (you).

Those look like posers from rich families who whine when dad won't buy them the Land Rover they wanted

>Cocksucking sperm slurping slut
Why Russians are so homo erotic?
I get too hard from all the dick sucking jokes.

All women go for guys like that.

anyone who dedicates their life to pussy, isnt getting any. its fucking ridiculous. sex is important because of procreation only. in the olden days before modern birth control was invented, it may have been evolutionarily advantageous to be an alpha male and fuck numerous women, but now that they are all on the pill, it is just emotional masturbation and a waste of time. A solid provider like a mormon who can have eight kids with the same woman (and maybe even an extra one on the side) has the evolutionary advantage in this day and age.

It is like faith is laughing at me

>>slayer
>>low cortisol
slayer means "lady killer"
cortisol is a stress hormone

Those actually look like fucking faggots.

after chad nationalism is slayer nationalism the next big thing?

I'm here for the concentration of intelligent people and genuinely original discussions. I think its a mix of people. The best sign is whether a person can laugh at themselves and their ideology.

How bad is it? The pictures of it on Google aren't that terrible, you could probably make it an endearing quirk.

America chiming in. 90% of your athletes are niggers so what do you expect?
Chad's are a dying breed in your country.

>I'm here for the concentration of intelligent people and genuinely original discussions
I think you might be in the wrong place, then.

I could post a picture, but it would be attention whoring.

Most people here aren't necessarily academically smart, but a lot of them clearly have high IQs, a good sense of humour, and can deal with cognitive dissonance. I'm not talking about the stormies. Every 1000 posts you see a gem, which is far higher than elsewhere. People are willing to question everything; the downside of course is that you get a lot of downright shizo rambling.

Not really i knew a couple of slayers when back when i played rugby and the only way that would happen if said nigger came from a middle high class family like we did and behaved and dressed like us.

I could post a picture of myself too but I don't care that much. I don't look as ripped as thoseblondie faggots but I bet I would whoop their asses in a heartbeat because I am probably stronger and also trained in MMA.

>a lot of them clearly have high IQs, a good sense of humour, and can deal with cognitive dissonance
hahaahaha no

“Chad” is 32 works at a nice cushy job owns property has a nice truck fucks his hot WHITE wife.

you might better disposed reading, y'know, actual websites with actual articles and essays and such
you're wasting your time with 17 year old redditards

>natty cucks
Lmfao.

Ahhh, I always like it when I see someone who's learnt about roids and now considered himself redpilled.

Yeah, roids may help you build muscle. But it's ALWAYS genetics that come out on top.

Just fucking LOOK at those guys. ESPECIALLY the God on the right. Look at his insertions, his BROAD SHLDERS and NARROW HIPS. Notice how he actually looks IMPRESSIVE, and then observe that he actually doesn't have any more muscle than most autists on /fit/ - it's his BONE STRUCTURE and GENETICS that make him look so much better than people with incel genes.

One of the telling factors is the the vein. That always visible, THICK bicep vein is probably the clearest, single defining indicator of alpha genetics there is. It doesn't count if you need to roid to get it obviously, but literally all Chads I see who are in shape naturally have that vein.

We are literally insects compared to Chad.

Nice gyno faggots.

Attractive people are more likely to be racist.

>slayer
you misspelled fag twink prostitutes

wow you sure showed us

fag

cant take the bantz, shlomo?

I do read scientific journals, subreddits regarding academic topics, etc. Its just not the same. On reddit you don't know if perhaps there's a component to the truth which is politically incorrect and no one is therefore voicing it. I have enough experience to detach most of the noise from actual good arguments, legit sources, funny jokes, etc. I mean why the fuck are you here if its all shit?

Do you admire half naked men often? Was this topic too gay for /fit/? I mean, they're pretty gay, but this seems a little over the top.

cope

I would beat yur retarded ass

Chad's are even more racist than me where I am from.

Nice pasta nigger

ITT: racist homophobe incel scum

>be OP, alpha AF lmao
>not triggered when African Americans fuck "my" women, that's alpha
>loves immigrants and gibs
>not racist, that's beta AF rofl
>cultural cohesion is beta and gaye
>white genocide is a-okay, too kool 2 kare
>look how kool it is 2 not kare
>AlphaGenetics.jpg
>lmfao
Nice VPN, shill. Nice try, too.
For the record, no one here is irrationally racist. A racist spites other races for subverting his native culture. Accordingly, in modern white societies, it makes perfect sense to be racist. I can't imagine being so retarded to think it's "alpha" to watch your people fade from existence.

So now a bunch of (((Calvin Klein))) gay models are gonna save the white race.
>almonds deactivated

Chads will start caring once this happens to their mothers.

And also
>we are becoming the chads

????
Aren't you all niggers?

>I would whoop their asses in a heartbeat because I am probably stronger and also trained in MMA.
Aaand then you remember that your "training" won't do shit against Chad's shredded, 6'5" monster frame, 9 inch wrists and fast twitch muscle fibres allowing him to throw a punch from his 15 inch fist at the speed of sound.

And if your incel ass DID manage to land a shot? Lmfao. You aren't damaging THAT jaw with anything less than a sledgehammer. Aaaand then you remember your toothpick wrists couldn't even pick one up in the first place.

>And if your incel ass DID manage to land a shot?
Sick projection bro