Why do all male democrats look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao&t=16s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc
hooktube.com/watch?v=z3XND9r-wi0
dailywire.com/news/22906/buzzfeed-guys-test-their-testosterone-levels-amanda-prestigiacomo
nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663?cid=sm_tw
encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Testosterone deficiency.

soy

Lots of estrogen,not much testosterone,not much else to say

You mean

UniSex

holy shit that's a fucking dude lol

That's a female 2 male. They fell for the meme, too

Eh I’d fuck that as long as it’s hairless. Gotta Nair that asshole.

This

Im sick and tirwd of all this "muh testosterone" bullshit you say about democrats

Its just stupid, a man politic viewpoint is not defines by testosterone for fuck sake

SOYBOYS

they turned themselves into lesbians with penises because they can't compete for pussy like real men

That face when you see the screenshot you made 30 minutes ago used in another thread.

the indoctrination and conditioning works on weak minds

Just the white male ones. Because only fags would support the democrats if they're white

Because they're women.

you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao&t=16s

Spotted the soyboy.

Soyim*

I bet it's name is Pat

Low-T pencil neck with the added faggy grin.

I've been wondering this for like a solid 10 years now and have never been able to figure out why, besides low-T. But how did they get that way?!

Was it the processed food, the chemicals in the water/toys/ect.

drink onion juice, it's the opposite of soy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

Low T drives obedience

is that thing really a 'male'?
I mean a biological male. A 'came out with a penis xy having' male.

>This study conclusively demonstrates that fresh onion juice improves copulatory behavior in sexually potent male rats and in those with paroxetine-induced sexual dysfunction by increasing serum testosterone levels.

3:20 for reference

those T levels are about what you find in 80 year old men

checked and confirmed

Soyim is superior

>side effects may include smelling like onions

tempted to give this a human trial

What about just eating raw onions. I like eating it with bully beef.

no

Not surprising that its the beaner who goes on record to defend soy beans
Did the cartels decapitate all the Mexicans with healthy test levels or something? Why are you all such faggots

make sure you have at least a base level of testosterone, it almost killed this soyboy because he was too far gone

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc

I can subconsciously tell that's a woman though

Doubt it. Looks like your typical dyke. Numales actually look like that

>Phil Fish
A gayme developer who cucked out after some Sup Forumsirgins criticized him and his gaymergate friends

>drinking a glass of onion juice
I can't begin to imagine what that experience is like. The taste and smell alone would be awful.

That's not a soyboy. He's not some gigaChad, but he's not a soyboy.

Why not just pour it into a stew or a soup and consume it that way?

SOY
O O
YOS

I work at Apple. I just watched this, honest to god didn’t know if guy or girl.

I was disgusted in either case.

Penis Envy MANIFEST

Oh it’s more related than you may think my greasy beaner friend.

Numale epidemic is most likely related to processed food and growth hormones in meat
Best thing you can do is buy some dumbbells and use the moments where you are bored of Sup Forums/videogames to do some lifting, after two months of proper 3x8 every day you will feel stronger and it will become something you enjoy doing, after a year you will have serious gains and feel like a real man

considering that men's behaviors can be effected by having too much test, I'd assume it would affect behaviors to have low T. Logic much, Pedro?

Source?

Why aren't japs and chinks all soyboys? Doe soy sauce not have the same effect?

Turn you into stronk Lukashenko

Can into Belarus!

I have a theory user, but can't prove it.

I believe the reason the typical Democrat looks like a city dewlling, morphing scene hipster is in the DNA of these individuals.

Maybe, just maybe there are individuals on this planet who can ONLY survive and pass their genes on by blending into the herd. They can survive cataclysms ONLY if they have a buffer of bodies around them. These people will surely die if they stand out in front of the crowd or are isolated. Like parasites, they NEED to be in close proximity to hosts in order to reproduce. These people will give up identify for security, resources and the chance to reproduce.

On the other hand, you have people who lead the pack, trailblaze, perform well in isolation and under duress. These people do not take well to foreign threats or outsiders. These people are fighters, not leeches.

I know what I'm saying is a mixture of some proven science and some sociological theory, but that is what I conclude to be the reason young lefties all look the same and have the beliefs they do.

>tl;dr it's because these people NEED to look and act like this, otherwise they would never be able to reproduce.

Are you retard LARPing?

Looks like that german master cuck hooktube.com/watch?v=z3XND9r-wi0

>tfw look like a nu-male indie developer but am actually libertarian right

You mean they get their ass destroyed by tyrone

Do you have a link to the vid?

this is how I picture all german men in my head

When Pat was a prediction of future Democrats.

They're a bunch of tiny twinks.

In an experiment on male attractiveness where BuzzFeed fellas compete to see who's "hottest," four males had their testosterone levels tested.

And the results were exactly what you'd expect.

The normal T-score for an adult male ranges from 270-1,070 ng/dL, with men aged from 25-34 averaging out at 617 ng/dL. Not one BuzzFeed beta male met the 617 ng/dL average; rather, all the men testing below the level of a typical 85-year-old male (376 ng/dL). Moreover, three of the four men tested below the average range, and the male with the highest testosterone level, Eugene, still had a relatively low T-score with 363 ng/dL.

As noted by Elite Men's Guide, "testosterone is what makes a man a man." The hormone indicates muscle mass, body frame, sex drive, aggression, and the amount of hair on your chest.

dailywire.com/news/22906/buzzfeed-guys-test-their-testosterone-levels-amanda-prestigiacomo

Because

Low testosterone.

Its a sexual strategy using comfort snd familiarity in the hopes a female will drop her guard enough.

middle>right>>>>>>>>left

aids

Does soybean oil have phytoestrogens?

Clinton voters are correlated with low T

Seriously.
Even Jew News admits it
nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663?cid=sm_tw

American womaaan, Stay away from meee

I know you can't read english Pedro but here

I think you are right. Its basically the same evolutionary adaptation as (((some))) other people. Superficial intelligence and low T. The kind of people who learn a new concept and then immediately proceed to condescendingly bash other people with it, like 'Dunning-Kruger' or 'class consciousness'. It might also be that if your body detects as a foetus/child/adolescent that you have shitty genes, it prioritizes a certain brain phenotype and gives up on trying to have an effective masculine body because you will be out-competed anyway.

Raw fish offsets it a bit

encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf

All soy and flax products are loaded with phytoestrogens, that includes soy milk, tempeh, tofu, soil oil, natto for soy products, all of them.
Flax seeds and flax oils are just as dangerous.

watching that physically hurt. good luck with your country krautbro.

S O Y B O Y

JEWS

I'd do the one on the right if she shaved the god awful sideburns
>inb4 dont stick dick in crazy
would probably hate every second of it though

Soyboy numales

One on left might still be salvageable. Gas the rest.

>tfw chinlet

start mewing you cuck

Good read, source?

worst taste

youre the same person from the thread on declining sperm rates who said it was fake and testosterone levels dont matter.

Is he using the royal we, or did he just want people to think the manifesto might originate from a plurality, even though he wrote it by himself innawoods?

Teddy Bomber's manifesto.

Bluegill Sunfish mating habit studies show basically this. Sissies wait on the sidelines for men to die in wars/on the job, etc. Then they move in.

Wait does that include soy sauce?
soy sauce is good i dont know if i can give that up

Chinks and Nips are not masculine at all. Although they also have lower empathy than white people, which prevents them from from turning into guilty faggots that fill their countries with sandniggers.

The study says "fresh onion juice" so I would assume it has to be raw.

Jews and nu males seem to look identical

>Another cunt trying to boil human nature and all of history down to a t-shirt slogan
Let go of all that horseshit before it drags you down, user.

This nu male purge when?

I'll admit that I'd top him. Who's with me?

>mfw it doesn't matter what i eat or drink because i'm actually a man
>mfw it takes more than that to erode my masculinity
>mfw Sup Forums are full of fragile, safe-space loving, ignorant cunts

Isn't this sally kohn?

m actual fw

I don't look like that. Fuck you.

>your actual face

You sound like a gayboi

Imagine a primitive human getting into an onion patch, coming back, and fucking the whole tribe in a crazed onion orgy