Love Leads to Success

Society is crumbling because it is so full of hate. We must learn to love one another rather than focusing on differences and then, gradually, we will foster an environment based on mutual respect. Indifferent is the first symptom of a broken society.

Boards like Sup Forums merely reflect the wider problems with society. Remember, no one is born racist - we all bleed the same colour!

Peace to all of you!

Preach, brother! Most people on Sup Forums are introverted losers filled with pain because they are failures who then take it out on Jews or Muslims or Minority xyzzy to feel a sense of grandiosity.

>reddit spacing

obvious shill,eat shit kike faggot. we've been in a holy war for over 2000 years you are just too stupid to realize it. Love your neighbor while he fucks you to the grave.

Shut up you nigger faggot.
Fuck off. Both from this board, and out of England.

ftfy OP.

ftfy /mmE3E50

Actually babies blood is slightly blue

t. kike who nibbles on their benises

>respect murderous pedo goatfuckers
u avin a laff m8

refer to

Calm down, friend. One day you will mature out of your angry ways. Did Daddy not love you as a child?

Don't even have a reddit account, friend.

Your anger clouds your judgement. You always revert to accusations (be it antisemitic conspiracies or otherwise). Learn to be a loving and rational human being.

So very sad you have to put effort into your hatred. Remember that Christians worship Christ (a Jew). Your hatred is irrational.

>muh towel head pedophile false Messiah

This is only among extremist Orthodox Jewish sects (which are a minority). Learn not to generalise and your life will be far more intellectually enriching and you may learn to love again. Peace

Your ancestors were rapists/murderers shipped off from England to Botany Bay.

A horrible generalisation but I use it, ironically, to show you how your statement is invalid.

Respect to my fellow humans of Australia!

Doesn't change the fact that islam is a false religion and Muhammad is a false prophet/ pedophile/goatfucker/thief/shithead/

except the jews killed Jesus and they hate him a lot still

Again, as I mentioned to a fellow American earlier in the thread, engaging in baseless conspiracy theorising/accusations not rooted in fact is a sign of ignorance. Please educate yourself my fellow human friend! Peace :)

But as a Christian, do you think Christ would have hated the Jews if he were alive today?

"Turn the other cheek" suggests otherwise. Peace be with you friend.

Also, I'm 100% sure 0% of modern day Jews killed Jesus. As for the "hate" aspect, I don't think they hate him - it is more they do not believe in him. And even those that supposedly do hate him, this is why I made the thread -- to spread love!

I agree with op but this post just makes you sound angry and like you're trying to hurt him with that comment. Some kids grow up without loving parents and you are trying to shame him for it?

“Turn the other cheek” meant something much different at the time of the Bible, as it meant to give your other cheek for the enemy to slap, with their dirty (right?) hand. This would bring them dishonor.

Apologies. It was because he used the N-word and also told directed an insult directly toward me.

See, now you are teaching me to love rather than act on impulse! Thank you, friend!

I totally agree OP, we need to end the hate and segregate. Diversity is causing dissonant forces to mix against their will and health.

Pic related is what happens when you mix the races together and destroy natural love and beauty.

Forgot pic

Daily reminder: No matter how much hate you people put out, love will always win in the end. Always remember this.

Interpretations of any religious doctrine are not uniform of unequivocal -- My interpretation (as well as millions who also have it) would be a perfectly valid interpretation. Just ask yourself the question, as a Christian, would Christ have been upset with this interpretation?

Indeed. When you force a tribe being hating itself and dying, or loving itself and surviving, it will always choose the latter.

Christ did not wish for christians to be non-fighting betas, but not fight unless they had to. Even at that, to fight smartly and turn people to your side.

That is not my message - although I sense a sarcastic undertone with underlying hatred.

We are all humans. We can live together. In fact, mixing will eventually mitigate hatred because we will all be a mixture of one another!

this

Ironic though, only one of those religions preaches compassionate love. Can you name which one, OP?

Yes, my American friend. Peace from a fellow human in London!

OP. If you come here preaching love and inclusion, you should include the most respected symbols of Sup Forums Kek the frog god, alternatively is avatar Pepe, and the Swastika.

Muhammad being a pedophile is no conspiracy you loony fuck. Jihad yourself

Christ never fought in his life, friend. Also, Christians are not under "attack" in the Western hemisphere. Terrorists are seeking "revenge" on what Western GOVERNMENTS did in their countries. The government acted with hatred and greed, and the response was hatred from terrorists. Ipso facto, hate breeds hate and it just ripples bigger and bigger.

Hence, the message of the thread - Love for all!

“I think I must have been up all night doing coke, and he must have known,” she said. “He shook me like a rag doll, and this vein on his forehead popped out and he started to cry and yell at me and he said, ‘I am not going to watch you kill yourself — that’s it. If you don’t stop right now, I’m leaving. Do you hear me? I’m leaving.’”

Soon after, she got herself into a treatment center and started attending regular Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, and has been sober ever since.

All do. But I'm guessing you are a Christian so only have comprehensive knowledge of Christianity. If you properly studied other doctrine (not off hateful websites or out of contexts), you'd realise they are an iteration of the same message of love and respect.

green worst girl

Tits, or GTFO

Bollocks. Scared are we muzzie? You should be.

Except muslims were attacking Europe far before concentrated western “exploitation.” The crusades were a reactionary deed, too.

Define love. Maybe we are using different definitions.

You rely on conjecture - age of consent has changed through time (look what was acceptable 50 years ago, let alone 1000).

Also, the specific age is contestable -- after all history is not a science and is incredibly hard to pin-down.

Peace brother!

BASED OP

I am neither Muslim, Christian or Jewish. In fact, I do not affiliate with any but love everyone (atheists included!).

There's no conjecture. Islam is an ideology to a caravan of thieves that worship a pedophile as their false Messiah. Take your Taquiya elsewhere.

There were no attacks in Europe prior to the discovery of oil in the Middle East. 0 reported cases of terrorism or even a characterisation of the Middle-East being associated with Terrorism

Straight up Taquiya. All you Arabs have the same faggy grasp on the English language.

These religions are obsolete. They exist only because they continue to be useful in geopolitical struggles which encourage division between them. In order to have a society that respects differences, we have to cast off these three mind control devices.
I argue that the third, Judaism, is an inherently racial as well as spiritual identity, and therefore Jews must be removed entirely for there to be peace.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe one day you can sit 1-1 with a Muslim who has interpreted his religion properly and perhaps it'll change your mind.

In the meantime, I advise you to think of other things -- don't be too pre-occupied with Muslims if you hate them so much because it is not healthy for you as a person.

I wish you the best, sir :)

Please let me know where I erred in my English. Again with the conspiracies of me being an Arab. And even if it were true, I don't see the problem. Jesus was from the Levant area - making him an Arab! Peace :)

Top fucking kek.

Peace to you, Sir!

RIP Islam

Seems rather impractical and a gross generalisation, friend. Religion helps many people deal with daily struggles as well as death. There is no need to "remove" any of them. Peace to you!

>a Muslim who has interpreted his religion properly
Which is to convert all non-believers or execute them? It's right there in the Koran.

Yes, there were no attacks in europe prior to the discovery of oil in MENA. And the mid east wasn’t associated with terrorism. It was regarded by westerners as a place of savages, occasionally traded with but still seen as a sandy land of crazies. There were no attacks in Europe, but attacks on the Byzantine empire, which Pope Urban II wanted to stop.

And he told me there are many interpretations of the Bible, but not the Koran?

>Society is crumbling because it is so full of hate
Society is crumbling because it is too full of love you fucking faggot. Society wouldn't be crumbling if we exterminated all the niggers and shitskins, along with love faggots like you.

HAHAHA Fucking kufar.

fuck your kike on a stick

"A place of savages"

Iraq, Morocco, Persia, Levant were intellectual hubs, way ahead of their times in various scientific and non-scientific fields. In fact, during the War of the Crusades, many ideas spread into the Christian countries. So the Westerners who deemed them "savages" were in reality acting on impulses of hate rather than any logical thought.

Sadly, you are stuck to the narrow sources of information who chose to stick to because it fits your hateful narrative.

All doctrine has numerous interpretation, Koran, Bible, Torah, Guruh Granth Sahib etc.

Peace :)

I'm sad that your life is so full of hate. I'm sure you don't live a happy life.

>9:5 And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

I don't engage in Islam-bashing for its own sake, it's just right there in the Koran. I'm sure there are messages of universal submission too.

Judaism is beautiful. In fact, many of the enjoyments of your life is down to the genius of a plethora of Jewish historical figures!

It’s been done before and it can be done again. Religion can be practiced in the privacy of one’s home. It is essentially the mass worship and mass gathering of uneducated people for the purpose of absorbing dangerous ideas that fosters the division that you dislike.

Again, if you read above - you need to study religious doctrine. Taking a sentence out of context is immaterial. In fact, I can take any sentence from the Old Testament and it can seem hateful. I don't have information on the context of the passage because I'm not muslim, but I'm sure if I sat with an Imam with a correct interpretation, more light would be shed!

Peace!

That they were, but now due to religious extremism they are shitholes. I do not hate muslims, I merely love my white people too much to let them be within our society. (This is Sup Forums, you’ll find “unjustified” racism a lot. Most aren’t as articulate as I.) If muslims weren’t blowing up/playing peace trucker 2017, I’d be fine to let them be in their countries.

My point is words are not dangerous -- it is how people construe such words to create particular poisonous ideas. And this process of construction of poison is fuelled by hate. Religion is not poisonous. It is the people who interpret it with hate that are. Peace.

Majority of Muslims in Muslim countries are peaceful. In fact, ISIS primarily targeted Muslims in the region (Shi'ite Muslims). Religious extremism was not the cause of the fall of the Middle East. Corporate and colonial greed was - as well as the ensuing corrupt Arab political leaders!

The fact is, advising your followers to go kill an enemy tribe when it isn't an immediate threat to their safety is anathema to the kind of universal spiritual love you're promoting. I imagine if a human told people to do the same, it would be considered a much worse sin against peace than somebody on Sup Forums advocating for the peaceful separation of dissonant racial tribes, for everyone's mutual benefit.

ya know, if they keep sending NEW criminals the gene pool grows wider.
goat fuckers continue to seek out the most efficient way to fuck their closest family member possible.

>It is essentially the mass worship and mass gathering of uneducated people for the purpose of absorbing dangerous ideas that fosters the division that you dislike.
Who fosters division in mainstream religion? I don't see Christianity criticized on Sup Forums too often for being too "dividing". Usually they're criticizing it for the opposite. And radical Islam could be fueled by anything, Hitler and Stalin didn't need God on their side to lead millions against each other.

I agree in some ways! But too many muslims in Europe/America are exploding/peace trucking. I wish for the establishment of strong arab nations, but europe/America is not the place for those. We have seen sweden, the result of both too much love and not enough, not enough for your countrymen but too much for others.

But my point is that the sentence is not in context. I cannot pull out a sentence from a piece of literature I haven't read (say, Charles Dickens) and give you a proper analysis of that sentence compared to a Professor of Literature at Harvard University. The same applies here! Yet sadly, many extremists who are motivated by money and power and who have politicised religion, do the same as what you do to provide a horrible interpretation in the hope that they can achieve their political/economic goals.

My friend is incredibly enlightened! Peace be to you!

These terrorists are often poor, uneducated and have lost all purpose in life. They are indoctrinated online by extremists. It is not fair, imo, to say "Muslims" in Europe/America do this... it is more accurate to say poor, uneducated, lost people do this. The motivator in these instances is radical Islam. But the same group of poor, uneducated lost people exist who are not Muslim and they also commit atrocities in USA/UK (e.g. Columbine). The only difference is the supposed reasoning (religious vs non-religious).

Is this even serious? Like wow! I am being triggered all the way to my cock.

At the end of the day can you provide a context that the "perennialist universal love" interpretation of Islam fits into? I'm not convinced.

Just stating facts. The spiritual fascism you're going for essentially turns humans into livestock but if some edgy atheist is spouting muh crusades bullshit, I will call him out first.

I'm sad that is the case. What aspect is annoying you?

Haha, a funny gif. I saved it, thanks. But as for the intention (hate) motivating that post, I feel sorry for you. Have a good day, sir!

Are you having a giggle mate?
Islam is not compatible with western nations, heck, I don’t even mind the kikes, but sandniggers dude? Fuck em!

Religious Christians (as opposed to nominal Christians) do not believe in evolution, climate change, abortion, and many other objectively non-religious issues can be (and are) framed in a religious context which are accepted more readily by those people conditioned to believe them by their mode of worship (group think).
It’s improbable for people to be radicalized by the Quran if they are forbidden to listen or speak to other people regarding it. The most dangerous interpretations could be confined to the mind, with spontaneous radicalization treated as mental illness (for the record of the religious intent of the act would be disguised or destroyed to discourage copycats).

I'm sad that your ignorance has been exposed. Like I said to another ignorant poster, mingle with them - perhaps make a Muslim friend at work. Maybe you'll be introduced to new sources of information. Peace!

Apologies for my interjection, as this is not directed to me but...

You are essentially taking a 'strict liability' approach to Religion - arguing that it should be cut off immediately so avoid the occasions where it becomes problematic. The reality is this argument is not just ia gross generalisation but also highly impractical.

Take alcohol for example. It cause millions of deaths per annum globally (be it liver failure of drink drinking). However, adopting your logic - we should ban it completely because there are some people who can't drink responsibly.

My argument is more refined. Do not remove religion for it has many benefits, in fact. Rather, ensure it is not weaponised. Ensure that it is interpreted in a loving manner.

>Religious Christians (as opposed to nominal Christians
Top kek. I guess that lack of 2% carbon emission reduction from cap and trade is going to shoah the whole human race and 6 gorillion niggers will be born instead of being killed by abortions. Think of the 10% increase in urban crime, shocking! And Darwin's ghost is going to strike us down because somebody thinks the Earth is 10,000 years old, or heaven forbid think that God directed evolution.

>It’s improbable for people to be radicalized by the Quran if they are forbidden to listen or speak to other people regarding it
Are you trying to say this is possible for Islam but not for Christianity? Christians aren't blowing people up every day but followers of the Holiest of Prophets (peace be upon him) are.

Can you explain why it is necessary for the worship of a religion to be available as a group process? It is essentially and necessarily an unthinking act to attend a church or mosque and believe what is being told - I say necessarily because this is what makes the belief a faith. In order to combat dangerous and ignorant ideas, it's specifically this mode of worship that must be controlled. In one's home, they can practice what they please, but I believe this approach reduces the likelihood of uneducated opinions influencing policy. Even at the most local level, of the household, there exists religious opposition to some forms of healthcare and education and these arguments have no rational basis.
Furthermore, the original post regarded division and love. I think we can see from recent events that different religions can cause for conflict within a in-group despite all other similarities (take for instance the opposition to Mitt Romney being Mormon or the attempts to associate Barack Obama with Islam). Whatever you believe about Mormons and Islam, it's apparent that this country has been conditioned to respond negatively to this difference and these reactions are irrational. I would argue they are doing exactly what the religions are designed to do: generate conflict so that one group establishes dominance over another. In this struggle, our greater shared values and heritage are rendered meaningless, and this is unacceptable.

When those ideas threaten to influence policy, they must be crushed. I don't care if you think aliens built the pyramids or whatever, but when you organize an effort to introduce this baseless idea to schools, that silly and harmless notion becomes something that threatens the nation.

I'm not certain what you are asking in your second paragraph.

Agreed. Infinite love to everyone here.

How is evangelical Christianity threatening the nation? I'd be more worried about the demographic shift than a dwindling number of young earth creationists and global warming deniers.

It's impossible for islam to coexist with anyone, it goes agianst the core values of their religion.