How in the FUCK has Stephan Fry not been under the spotlight recently over this pedo #metoo shit?

How in the FUCK has Stephan Fry not been under the spotlight recently over this pedo #metoo shit?

They got Kevin Spacey for christs sake yet this literal proven pedo is still running rampant

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20251939
youtube.com/watch?v=6XajHxoCpXY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry#Early_life_and_education
youtube.com/watch?v=RH96S4rBZbI
missingpeople.org.uk/latest-news/706-stephen-fry-leads-campaign-to-make-every-second-count-when-a-child-is-reported-missing.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-107854/Frys-comedy-comes-fire.html
theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/29/stephen-fry-paedophilia-limerick-apology-bbc
theguardian.com/culture/2015/jun/21/stephen-fry-considering-parenthood-desert-island-discs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stephen Fry is one creepy mother fucker.

Totally wouldnt suprirse me if it came out he is a pedo.

What did he mean by this?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20251939

He would admit to it anyway he doesn't give a fuck. I think Fry is ready to die anyway, he is manic depressive and knows the world is fucked.

Fry is one of the worst ones out there. It's an open secret in insider circles he's got a thing for getting blown off by secondary schoolers. He'll get exposed soon, I've heard a few of his "boys" have been getting in touch preparing to talk to the media.

u srs?

Anyone got the screencap from that based N Zedder who describes how Stephen Fry doesn't wipe his arse but makes his twink lick his arse clean? Made me want to puke desu.

Hope so. I hate the fucker.

His anus is probably destroyed and loose already. Love how Stephen is smiling and the fucker has a constipated look on his face, his anus probably bleeding. Stephen probably wanted revenge on his father and he fucked his son so good he made him fall in love with him. His father probably will never recover. Stephen tells him over the phone how much he destroyed his son's anus today. Stephen is the greatest.

Yes, I'm not fucking around, we have a pretty fat file on him. Expect news around February next year.

Cheers Covert Undercover Nuisance Tactics. Good to see you're still around.

If I were not already convinced, if Fry turns out to be one of them.... The link between gays is just so plain to see. The public will have to take notice surely. I tell you what, all this shit storm from unwanted sexual advances to Spacey, isn't this ending with traditionalism?

I remember on QI Phil Jupitus making remarks about Fry and schoolboys that seemed very odd. Fry just looked embarrassed and laughed it off.

Who do you work for?

Youtube link?

I think people see and are aware of the link, but most double-think and ignore it because it's not politically correct, just like biological differences between races and such. I doubt anything will come about from it.
We don't legally exist

He lives in the UK right so maybe they're just working quietly over there. I didn't know there were even rumors desu but I don't pay much attention to celebs

Let's meme this into the mainstream

So do I.
Thing is, for years and years he was 'celibate' because he wasn't happy being gay, or some shit. Who really feels concern over that in the West these days? I bet it was fear over getting caught oogling young boys.

There's a book he wrote, "My washpot is moab", autobiographical about his youth. He got broke pretty young, was almost certainly molested and is probably continuing the cycle. Pretty sure he was being buggered by age 13 or 14 by the older boys at his private school.

Had no idea he married someone that young. That alone is pretty fucked up but still not proof he's an actual pedophile.

Any proof? Anything he's said or?

you can see the kids face and make out something fundamental is off about him. Like he has been groomed with sexual deviants and creepy old men since childhood. He never had an honest laugh with friends. Never heard anything honest in his life.

He didn't say that did he?

>Who really feels concern over that in the West these days? I bet it was fear over getting caught oogling young boys.

Yeah, exactly. Sodomites don't feel shame anymore, unless they're pedos too. I'm pretty sure Fry is one, I mean his "boyfriend" looks 14 y.o.

That guy is 29 years old apparently.
Don't get me wrong I think Fry is creepy and I've been wondering about him a while.

Some female actress locked him in and stripped naked to see what he would do and she laughed about it and said he screamed like a little girl. Even if you don't like women that's quite an over the top reaction. I wondered if he'd been abused by women even and took comfort in other men.

Regardless, a lot of speculation but I'd like some actual proofs

What about Dan Schneider? There is no way he would have this much power to silence his victims.

I am willing to believe that Dan is not an actual predator, and just enjoys filming teen girls feet.

>Some female actress locked him in and stripped naked to see what he would do and she laughed about it and said he screamed like a little girl. Even if you don't like women that's quite an over the top reaction. I wondered if he'd been abused by women even and took comfort in other men.

Lets get on this.

We need to look into his early life, his family in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XajHxoCpXY

1:35 into the video is our first entry point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry#Early_life_and_education

lmao, I saw that years ago and still think "sweaty cock" every time I see his face.

More like who the FUCK is Stephan Fry?

British TV Presenter/Comedian. Had a comedy duo with Hugh Laurie, has a TV show QI. If you don't watch British TV you might recognize him from a minor role in V for Vendetta. He plaid a brave comedian who made fun of Sutler on TV and was killed for that.

He's a fag, obviously he's a pedo

>. If you don't watch British TV you might recognize him from a minor role in V for Vendetta. He plaid a brave comedian who made fun of Sutler on TV and was killed for that.

He also cucked to the Quran whilst bucking the evil right wing Christian authoritarian government.
youtube.com/watch?v=RH96S4rBZbI

The old insider user larp. Never fails

>Thing is, for years and years he was 'celibate' because he wasn't happy being gay, or some shit.

Holy crap, just noticed in this clip he is probably talking about himself:

>youtube.com/watch?v=RH96S4rBZbI

Go to 1:15 and watch until the end.........
"after so many years(of being celibate)"
"you wear a mask for so long you forget who you were beneath it"

Nothing wrong with being gay, goyim

Fucking saved

He's a Jew so....

Nah. Dan definitely fucks them. The thing is that he is kind, treats them well, and generally cares about their well being. Also he has a huge dick. Once you ride the Dan, you won't want another man.

That perfectly captures their expressions. Amazing.

That goy looks about 12

Pretty big huh.

Isn't that his "wife"?

Molestation is the evolutionary tactic of queers. It's how they reproduce.

Totally nothing odd about this age gap.

Came here to post this.

is the female stripping and fry screaming story not about his best friend at uni, emma thompson, chasing him with her breasts?
no idea if he's a nonce, adored his comedy, but i do suspect that if there are rumours then he definitely knows them. he's a gossipy, incredibly well-connected fag.
a good friend of royal family, tho, so probably best to keep an eye on him.

Because Brit actors are better protected

Would not suprise me at all if Fry is like a super degenerate.

Always felt like there's something off about him. I admit his ability of general knowledge is very impressive, always something slightly off. Maybe its my jewdar going off and im mistaking it for something else.

For real. Americans often sue multinational orgs in the UK because they have fewer legal freedoms here.

He's rich and he buys the twink whatever he wants so they don't complain. They know what they're in for, they get a nice house, a nice car, go to the best restaurants and then they get fucked in the ass by Stephen Fry.

This isn't rape, its prostitution.

It's already out, but it's britcuckistan, they're OK with that shit.

Redpill from my dear departed dad: most women are whores, but only some take payment in cash.

>I'M NOT ENGLISH I'M JEWISH.

AND A GAY ATHEIST PEDO.

DROPPED.

Stephen here

I didn't do it lad

>a good friend of royal family

so, basically a child rapist and murderer.

god damn, i thought we were fucked up

*7 year old boy with an arsehole like an old wellington boot escapes from your basment*

Reddit would implode if that ever happened.

*rubs*

The only reason he did the narration for LittleBigPlanet is because he heard that the characters were called "Sackboys" and he wanted to fuck them.

Isn't he actually funny or am I just easily entertained by le funny british voice man? Doesn't work for current year man, at least.

He's from the UK, they literally don't care. Saville never got punished. Make of that what you will.

Stephen Fry is a stupid person's idea of a clever person.

Stephen Fry is a bottom.

nobody is going to come forward an boo hoo about 'tricked' into fucking him in the ass.

Hey that's the key to homo predator sex. You just have to be the bottom.

ICYMI he's been the face of a missing child campaign for just over a year now.

missingpeople.org.uk/latest-news/706-stephen-fry-leads-campaign-to-make-every-second-count-when-a-child-is-reported-missing.html

>Fry's left hand too deliberate
>his right itching to make a fist or fidget but he's trained it well
>his body shape defeated
>his shoulders low, a subconscious submissive position
>face turned towards his mother but not looking at her; recognises her authority from childhood, even in a photograph he deems it necessary to pay her respect/fear
>smile fake, he has bunched up his cheer and moved his lips but there is no happiness there
>eyes absolutely dead inside, even lifted eyebrows can't hide that
>his mother looks at him with greedy love; not the pure and selfless kind. You can tell by her eyes and smile; eyes beady they're that excited by him, smile smug and knowing, secure in her position above him and of her ownership
>hands, enough said
pic related, it's the haunted eyes of a small child as his bedroom door creaks open and his incredibly horrible and wicked mother shows him her true nature, away from the fake, nice facade she shows everyone else

>t. Expert

Most likely the low shoulders and timidness are a result of his rampant homosexuality and blossoming fixation on young boys. He knows what he is already at this point and hates himself, he feels guilty and ashamed around his mother, who has always loved him and treated him so well.

She is a good and wholesome woman, and she disgusts him because she represents everything he secretly craves he was.

Maybe the mother has even found gay magazines under his bed, and she was kind and forgiving of it. Respecting his privacy and assuring him of her undying love for him, which only served to enrage Fry further as he wants to be hated and despised for what he is.

Because what he is is abomination, and every natural creature on this Earth knows that.

i forgot that every moment is supposed to be a chad action montage

I wish stephen was there when I was 13-16.

Im just glad Lord Flashheart isn't alive to see this.

Whatever, I thought it was funny.

He's smart.

he goes for men who LOOK like boys, but are legal.

Plus everyone knows we protect our paedos until after their death.

I didn't know he had a son

ditto.

>thread is about degenerate gays
>incel whines about women r whores

Did you know that the bumhole is in fact an illusion

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-107854/Frys-comedy-comes-fire.html

theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/29/stephen-fry-paedophilia-limerick-apology-bbc

there is a poster of this in my town centre and everytime i see this i just think he rounding up kids to rape.

Good effort

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT kek

theguardian.com/culture/2015/jun/21/stephen-fry-considering-parenthood-desert-island-discs

This makes me very uncomfortable

His attitude towards it disturbs me, he seems to think it's a funny thing

How fucking dare you! Steven Fry is a national treasure and a tormented individual BECAUSE TWATS LIKE YOU DON'T RESPECT HIS RIGHT TO BE WHO HE IS. He has survived mental health challenges and has given continuity and meaning to many many people in the UK. Where he sticks his penis is up to him alone. Now he has found peace with a young man who loves him. LOVES WINS!

I literally read a play in college on that very subject. It was British of course and the gay teacher died in a motorcycle crash at the end and instead of celebrating the death of a pedophile all the boys were sad.

You're not allowed to feel uncomfortable about a homosexual couple with an extreme age gap adopting little boys, Britcuck.

He has the look of one, doesn't he. That leering grin, those ravenous, beady eyes.

people used to call Saville a national treasure.

>ICYMI
It churns your molasses illustrations?

>It was British of course

The great purveyors of deviancy. A sick and twisted nation, so far removed from the natural order of things it sickens the soul.

God help anyone who resides upon those wretched isles.

It's no surprise all the libfilth in America fawn over the Brits so much, loving all their faggy celebrities and homosexual TV like Dr Who.

I truly think Britain is one of the most despicable nations on this Earth, I cannot fathom why the US endeavors to allow it to cling to the idea that it is of remote worth to us strategically or in any other sense.

It's just a haven for the pedo cabal in America, and once the swamp is drained Britain will be drowned in the flood.

Hi Dan.

>make-every-second-count-when-a-child-is-reported-missing

I'll bet he fucking does, the sick fuck.

its actually shorthand bongspeak meaning "imadjyun moy shock"

its a local dialect