Tunisian The most Cucked Ethnicity

>tunisians super cucked ethnicity
How?
Well they come from carthraginians who were berbers the berbers were southern europeans who were influenced by arabs so have arabic and southern european genes therefore we could say tunisia is mostly berber which is true since 98% of the country is arab-berber.
>considered sandniggers and arabs
>hitler listed them as aryan
>genetically arab-berber
more white than modern day turks who are a mix of caucas-arab genetics.
>highest IQ in Africa (85 average) 5 points behind france
>not in chaos USA didn't get to it yet
>not strict about islam don't follow sharia pretty libertarian
best country out of the sandniggers if you ask me
8.2/10 pretty good country
whats your opinion Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stepfeed.com/dna-analysis-proves-arabs-aren-t-entirely-arab-4864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*arabs mixed with southern europeans sorry for the confusion

>has sjw
>legalized cuckoldry
>gives visa to litteraly everyon

Also
>thinking berbers are europeans

no i don't actually think they should be let in i just generally think there aryan i respect them as any other european culture but that does not mean we should let them in anyways i did not say berbers are eurofags i simply said that europeans have made a genetic footprint in the area since a lot of tunisians are pretty white

i would trade every spic and nigger for Tunisians in a heart bear

>aryans
We're not,most berbers of the north have green eyes/brown hair
Vandal rape babies are rare

>hitler listed them as aryans

>mfw they reject the ultimate honor

hitler himself listed assyrians (a select few) persians and tunisians and a couple other eastern countries to be aryan seriously read mein kampff

I though Aryan means a noble?
Isnt it a indo-european thing?

originally asian word originating india.
popularized by Adolf Hitler leader of nazi germany
for having great genetics or having a good race this term was used for people who were exempt for undergoing ethnic cleansing/deportation because they were pure

>mfw on pol does not know what aryan is

I guess they are pure

>north african is a ethnicity

ok

>north african is a mix of cultures

getting warmer

>north african is not an ethnicity

HOT HOT HOT

Are you fucking high mate or are you an autist if you actually did research you realize north african is not an ethnicity

Explain to an autistic inbred berber

The eternal poonisian strike again

where did you get that ?

Post more
Google ya kho

No cause i usually spam this article (which have this pic) to prove that NA aren't araps
stepfeed.com/dna-analysis-proves-arabs-aren-t-entirely-arab-4864

How do you explain some berbers are brown and others are white?

they look like meds mixed with asians WTF

>LECH
WTF, how polish beer can be in asia

rape is wrong

well there are many tribes of berber, like kabylies who live in north they have a fair skin tone, while some other tribes who live in sahara are pretty brown it depends on your climate and location also many "white" Algerians are just a bunch of french rape babies ...
>pic related is the average kabylie women

>WTF, how polish beer can be in asia
user i .....

>زيت الزيتون
Fucking saved
Rape is kinky

Commieblocks and israeli flag had mislead me

which willaya you live in ?
Tlemceni master race here
also...
>spam pic related to any arap you see

>french rape babies
I think you meant vandal rape babies
You're delusional to think that frogs can rape
Dont forget that "Les piede noir" got ethnicly cleaned after the war

Tunisians are white and based, they just don't know it yet

i don't know man ...

Yeah i know you're from tlemcen
You're the kabyle who shows up in NAFRI threads

I am the chaoui from constantine

hmmm, chaoui women need tlemceni dicks tbqh

What is the maghreb, who are the maghrebis? Fking bastard antisemite kys

Zit zitoun hhhh, zik kbayel

Muh french rape babies , more like we fuked the french chiks yeah?

so this..... is the power of carthage

Why are there so many stupid threads like this on Sup Forums? Europeans are easy to categorize, everyone with European ancestry! Now, exclude the Turks and maybe the Caucasus. The rest dont matter how white they look, they aint

Still not white

Tunisians are cucks, it's a liberal shithole.
ISLAMIC TUNISIA NOW

>most
Maybe 5%

>stepfeed.com/dna-analysis-proves-arabs-aren-t-entirely-arab-4864
IT DEPENDS ON THE PEOPLE I'M ALGERIAN BUT I'M AyyRAB

I’ve never met any but they seem like great people.

lol

>5 points behind france
18*

not liberal just dont want to follow sharia and become islamist cucks

>mfw when you get a fact wrong

sorry i fucked up gois bad source

>the berbers were southern europeans
we wuz yuropeans n shieeet

but they do have a 85 IQ average am i wrong on that?

berbers are related to europeans and europeans left a genetic footprint if you had bee tracking the thread you would have noticed that

They look like girls from northern Mexico.

Kinda but they are a little more lighter in that picture

how do I find myself a tunisian gf?

look for a tunisian neighborhood around you see if there is any based girls you tunisian like

excuse my language my main language is french i'm noticing my grammar mistakes sorry for the americafags who hate their language butchered

finally we have reached the end of this thread whoever is left i'm happy you stayed we have reached the conclusion that tunisians are based but they are berber which is aryan BUT not that much european we have also concluded that they are not arabs therefore they are pure and they aren't african either MAY TUNISIANS REMAIN ARYAN DEUS VULT

My phoenician brothers :)

Deus Vult Brother

pity bump

>most Berbers in the north have green eyes

What's up with this shitskin obessession of saying your northern part of your country has mostly green eyed people? Iranians do this too. Stop larping it's cringe.

bumps thread out of pity called shitskins
yet they dont know the genetics of tunisia
>crippledautistshaveruniedthread.png

>genetics of Tunisia

It's proven Tunisians are 20% subsaharan black African genetically and on average.

Outcast cuck with some luck

>Map from 2001

Wonder how high SSA is in France today

unironically this

It's just pathetic.

Checked 3% sub saharan african 5% european 4% arab i dont know where you get your shit from

pulls out shitty statistics from 2001

>muhr americanfag you nigger hure shitty statistics form 2001 duhr im smurt i huve facts im based

My source is on average yours is probably just people from the capital, not the whole country.

not the capital the entire country some cuck up there in the thread even mentioned it i have the ethnic papers and it says these exact fucking numbers not your 20% which is absouloutly bs yours is from 2001 and pretty innacurate

Delet this sven gustavus adolphus would be ashamed of you

Well you guys are still niggers to me and 3% black admixture means you're a nigger.

LOL KEK your an americanfag or canadianfag your are majority minority country your not white so when you say how your so special your not fucking white europe is darker than tunisian with 4-5% percent sub saharan because how much migrants there and 3% is not a nigger 20% and more is a nigger die fag

>turks who are a mix of caucas-arab genetics
achsually we are not very arabic, only around %8 and that is with the kurds added into the mix who are basically iranic speaking arabs
we are more of a anatolian-iranian-caucasian-turkic meme

azul
t. bejaia

also i would like to remind you that 1/4th of tunisia literally descend from turks who moved there as ottoman officials

azul shawiya gma

sorry by arab i meant iranian anyways your pretty mixed but your better than the sandniggers beneath you and i think hitler listed you as aryan so yeah sorry for my mistake but i like modern turks

yeah but the tunisians are descended by the ottomans therefore they are the old turks and more european

How are his hands so tiny?

>white Europe is darker than Tunisia

t.deluded

Adolphus didn't need luck to be great

>sorry by arab i meant iranian
>tunisians are descended by the ottomans therefore they are the old turks and more european

by the looks of it yes it is keep accepting your migrants and become a caliphate cuck

>more European
>why can't I be European, the post

I know it sucks being a shitskin Ahmad but larping as having more euro genes than another shitskin group is extremely pathetic.

All Europeans see Tunisians in the same light as niggers man.

I google Tunisian and most of you guys literally like you're half black. Yes you are deluded.

does not understand what i'm saying i'll make it so your thick scull can understand the modern turks are iranian - caucaus mixed i said turks are technically european and 1/4 of tunisians are turks but the old turks the ottomans who were more white than modern day turks so you can say that the old turks who are european moved to tunisia and made a genetic footprint around 1/4 of tunisians are old turks who were more european

>mfw cant understand basic genetic concepts

the average IQ in france is 90?

holy shit snailfags get your shit together it's over 100 here

>3% black is nigger i see

>hitler listed them as aryan
no wonder as he himself was e1b. Very... aryan

honestly i'm dissapointed of france god damn we have thick sculled liberals over here

he was austrian - bavarian pretty aryan guy if you asked me

>outs himself as living in France
>defends Tunisia
>is obviously an OWD Tunisian that thinks Tunisians are white when they're just sandniggers

I swear more people should come on this thread to see your cringe.

i can give a fuck less about sandniggers i just care about the genetics of it to see if it was aryan and why and is it north african or what it is since its genetic makeup is arguable over scientists

>3% nigger
>aryan

Genetics shows you're a sandnigger you retard.

I think we were listed Aryan mostly because we had good relations with Nazi Germany even during the WW2.

>when stupid ass cucks (me included) argue over the genetic makeup of an ethnicty makes first page. XD kek

yeah the italians did too BUT they were not listed as aryans especially southern italians the italians an actual ally was less favored over a bunch of "sandniggers" yeah good logic

Why are you so mad? Are you Italian?

no its just stupid logic that tunisians would be favored over italians therefore hitler must have actually thought tunisians are aryan

pretty bored not alot of niggers that were arguing are coming back