Hi Sup Forums tell me, what its going to happen the 4 of nov?

Hi Sup Forums tell me, what its going to happen the 4 of nov?

Some rainbow haired gorillas will block a few roads until state troopers call in a bulldozer to plow them off.

Not a damned thing. Go back to bed.

some antifa cucks try and do a "revoulotion" until they get defeated in 20-30 minutes by police

Pussy hat protests that will result in littering.

Let's be real-Just a bunch of signs.
No civil war. No looting of stores, none of that. They are trying to get us hyped that something will happen so we can give them the attention they want. Ignore them. We heard their views a thousand times, and we are just going to keep disagreeing.

Nothing Shackelford

Seriously? nothing releveant? and if they use weapons?

The real question is "What will you do nov 4?". Will you be productive and start to lose those extra pounds or will you just screw around?

Just spoke with a guy from portland police. He says they are aware of a potential threat but there has been zero chatter and this will probably be a big nothing burger (my words, not his, but would have been awesome if they WERE his)

Use weapons on who? Nazi LARPers? No one but retards will show up and cops have guns

They'd get nothing done and it would be pointless. If they actually plan to attack, they would be making a huge mistake. People, i.e normies, would seem them as the bad guys and the real fascists. They'd go to jail and America will lean more right because of it. It's a double loss.

you're fucking weird

I dont know men... lefties are so fuckig autistic...
Dumb people who is brave just because they are on group + weapons... dont know... that could be bad...
And if the nazi larpers use weapons too? :\

It that case it will be good, the best place for a commie is the jail.

America will drop to 0%

Asshurt antifa are going to take a break from wallowing in their heroin dens and protest in various cities across the US

Commies are gonna riot and get themselves shot and killed.

Right wingers are gonna lift and play video games.

a bunch of confused genderqueers will be standing in the streets looking for nadsis but none will show up

Oh men, when will start this? i want see videos of police smashing their asses

Patience. I'm sure you'll get plenty of videos of antifa acting like retards by Sunday.

fix your own backyard, jose

There will be a global blackout.

Giant Earthquake in California.

More fires.

Market volatility.

All happening until the end of 2017.

some fat tumblrinas in neon outfits and guy fawkes masks protest in their college campuses. another handful of fat alt right fags in hockey gear counter protest. i get some laughs, and then go to bed.

i lifted earlier today so i can hold my vidya shtick

VIDEO GAMES
TENDIES
SIPBOYS2017
VIDEO GAMES
TENDIES
SIPBOYS2017
VIDEO GAMES
TENDIES
SIPBOYS2017
VIDEO GAMES
TENDIES
SIPBOYS2017
VIDEO GAMES
TENDIES
SIPBOYS2017

trashcans will be dented. trash will be strewn.

No meme flags allowed, faggot.