imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 3
>Deir Ezzor has been officially declared completely liberated as last IS hold outs are cleared
>Iraqi forces announce liberation of Al-Qa'im
>IDF issue statement Friday today declaring it will intervene militarily at Druze town in Golan under attack by Nusra, heavy artillery strikes conducted
>SAA uncovers another large weapons depot in DeZ while clearing several neighborhoods
>Russian deminers clear 275 explosive devices in Deir ez-Zor in the last 24 hours
>Talks to improve humanitarian situation held with reps of settlements in Quneitra province controlled by opposition, major hwy opened
>Ru Officials; Actions by US military near al-Tanf may be considered war crime, where they refused to assist refugees injured in skirmish near al-Rukban camp
>N. Sinai; Egyptian AF conducts multiple successful airstrikes on IS positions
>Ansar al-Islam claims responsibility for attack in Egypt that killed several policemen last month in a statement on Friday
>Palestinian militant group said Friday 5 members killed earlier in week when Israel blew up tunnel being dug by militants from Gaza Strip

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK9rgGmrH7I
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/926557724640448512
almasdarnews.com/article/pkk-militants-infiltrate-turkish-outpost-overnight-kill-entire-army-garrison-video/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/former-soros-fund-manager-sued-viciously-abusing-women
southfront.org/taliban-commander-150000-americans-couldnt-beat-us/
muraselon.com/en/2017/11/video-occupied-golan-locals-demonstrate-protest-israels-support-terrorist-attack-hadar/
twitter.com/DannyNis/status/926397383998607360
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.820878
youtu.be/s6C1TtizULk?t=142
southfront.org/us-helicopters-evacuate-over-20-isis-commanders-from-deir-ezzor-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

failed

Path of light poster>you

will he nullify Israeli democracy in 2019 for the good of the realm?

youtube.com/watch?v=LK9rgGmrH7I

nigger

mooooonman

Sup Forums scored

Yeah but there will be a lot of buttblasted refugees who want to get back at the Burmese Government, and joining ISIS would mean they could do that

Will i ever stop missing this guy

Sup Forums is through group stage
1-0 against /e/

zzzzzzzz

If you support assad you are anti trump
if you are anti trump you are a cuck shill

Reminder to not respond to memeflags and that memeflag apartheid is in full effect

Every single kike needs to be spitroasted over a giant bonfire fueled by their own body fat.

No.
Gadafi was a fucking rock star.
And a pretty social guy if you think about it.

Why did Assad keep laughing at him and pretending he was an idiot dictator then?

skrt skrt

He didn't

>Iraqi PMU enter Syria on al-Bukamal front and clash with ISIS at al-Hari village
NOICE

>Druze "reinforcements" with Israeli backing crossed the fence built by Israel between Majdal Shams (Golan) and Hader (N. Quneitra) to fight with rebels and to help the Syrian government; HTS linked Ebaa Agency later makes the same charge of 'Israeli Zionist - Syrian regime collusion'.
Idk who is jewing who anymore

He was laughing alongside the other arab leaders the entire time when he gave them his famous tirade. That he should have heeded.

Also he gave his secret phone number to the burgers.

Social intelligence is not your thing man

Didn't he laugh at a joke? Thats what someone told me

I just want the pain to stop

he made a terrible mistake financing Sarkozy's campaign. In return, this little prick killed him, so he couldn't talk

This has been retold so many times here as being false. This is what happened

>this meme again

He did laugh at a joke. The joke was that nothing united arabs except for the hall of the arab league, and everybody laughed. Canada user is just a faggot never mind him.

Nah, he laughed at this, but they say later when assad got to speak he confirmed what gaddafi said, i dont know m8-8+8, i just wish he was alive

too bad Israel will eventually forced to leave the Golan

In anyway, it's not their home, and those who own it are not Palestinian but battle-hardened guys

I don't know. Tell me why he looks so condescending here mr social genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

thats not why he laughed. He laughed at the hall joke.

did the kike delete his first post fail?

>Banned from Twitter

Yes

any good redpilled gadafi interviews?

YOU FUCKING GOYIM BEASTS STOP RESISTING! MY GREATER ISRAEL PROJECT IS RUINED!

What did you do, now Bibi is sad because of you

Firstposts will destroy greater Israel.

The SSNP are getting some attention.

twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/926557724640448512

>What did you do
Majoosi magic

NOOO THIS ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL YOU GOYIM FUCKS

The. Absolute. Fuck.

>PKK militants infiltrate Turkish outpost overnight, kill entire army garrison: video

almasdarnews.com/article/pkk-militants-infiltrate-turkish-outpost-overnight-kill-entire-army-garrison-video/

I'VE HURT MYSELF TODAY

JUST

It could be worse. You could have been raped and beaten by the Open Society foundation.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/former-soros-fund-manager-sued-viciously-abusing-women

It's hard not to root for the pinko Kurds considering the Turks are such massive assholes these days.

What about the Talibans?
southfront.org/taliban-commander-150000-americans-couldnt-beat-us/

But then again, we'd be happy to see dead Kurds....

Does anyone have any good recent combat video from deir ezzor?

Sup Forums would be happy to see dead anyone...

>Footage of the raid, recorded by a Go-Pro camera attached to the helmet of a female PKK fighter
>female

the absolute fucking sate of the turkish """army"""

doesnt the taliban already control half the country again?

>refering to Sup Forums mentality
>on /sg/
The leaves....

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Yeah, that.
I talked to an Afghani here who's doing his PhD. At first he said he wanted to return home after his PhD and wasn't bothered that Talibans controlled parts of the country. But now, especially after a few really big explosions in large cities he eventually did change his mind.

Reminder to report these threads for continuous off-topic faggotry

>Implying /sg/ is not turbo-Sup Forums with slightly less antisemitism and more Muslim dick-worship

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

That's odd, it would appear he's trapped between the tailgate and the body of the truck...

what a strange position to get bombed in.

>Occupied Golan Locals Demonstrate In Protest Of Israel’s Support To Terrorist Attack On Hadar

muraselon.com/en/2017/11/video-occupied-golan-locals-demonstrate-protest-israels-support-terrorist-attack-hadar/

The Kikes basically launched a terrorist attack and now say they will send in the military to protect the local population.
>Israeli military: We are prepared to intervene in Khadr out of responsibility to the Druze population. This follows a Chief of Staff briefing
twitter.com/DannyNis/status/926397383998607360

>slightly less antisemitism and more Muslim dick-worship

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CANADIANS??!!

i wonder where they learned that shit from

Slightly, like /sg/ isn't a Jew hate thread but it certainly involves a lot of muh Assad-fu Syrian cock-riding.

I like assad and israel.

>/sg/ isn't a Jew hate thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
*exhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/r/SyrianCivilWar is a really good subreddit.

Not a very good one, anyway.

>The fighting died down in the afternoon, and according to reports in Khader the Druze regained control of positions in the village. A post on the village's Facebook account claimed victory and blamed Israel for assisting terrorists belonging to Nusra Front. According to sources in the Israel Defense Forces, the tension in the area has eased, but the alert level in Israel's north remains high.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.820878

does /sg/ like anime?

Wew lads, good news the past couple days. Good to Dez city is painted red! Issam is smilign down on the liberators of Syria.

ofc

The kikes are the driving force of this entire war. This is not a fucking joke. Fucking newfags. The Syrian war was pushed primarily by the kikes. First they pushed ISIS and the Nusrats, now that that's over with, they try to further destroy the country by pushing Kurds. They know the Kurds will not be autonomous but they keep pushing the idea of Kurdistan just to keep the Syrian people in a war. Just to bring Syria to its knees some more.

See first what the UN security council has to say about the entire war. They specifically mention that Israel is at the head of the terrorists that the MSM plays as "moderate reebls".
youtu.be/s6C1TtizULk?t=142

Eventually, when you follow this war you see enough Israeli airstrikes to understand that Israel is far from neutral in this war. The longer you follow the war, the more you realize there's a nose sticking out from behind that curtain.

Yes.

Pic related, the /sg/ girl

Could we make a meme about Bill the Butcher being a kurd hating Arab Syrian?

No. Fuck off Osama.

Kind of makes sense that Israel would be willing to destabilize an enemy nation they are in a state of War with but somehow I doubt ISIS or al Qaeda take orders from Israel.

No, go fuck yourselves

>The Syrian war was pushed primarily by the kikes

This.

Also most IDF airstrikes in Syria are made to assist Islamist extremists.

Ah, he shaved himself because Deir ez Zor was fully liberated.

Do not think that ISIS is not interleaved with (((western))) intel.
southfront.org/us-helicopters-evacuate-over-20-isis-commanders-from-deir-ezzor-media/

ahahhaha nigger what are you doin

Lookin good

~

His next plan in this war is to get the Movember look.

Eh, Kurds.. Kurds..
SDF = new FSA