Assimilation / Ethnicity

Why is assimilation of nonwhites into white communities undesirable?

Furthermore why is bias against said group acceptable/unacceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prosperity doesn’t work with subhumans.
Them coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Europeans out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to subhuman MENA/nigger/Asian countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-European immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native European population

because you're just trying to make them white except in superfluous matters

>Hello user, I'm dr. Ashraf. What can I help you with?

A lack of homogeneity in communities causes distrust and unruliness. People like to be with their own kind. It is rare for people of different ethnicity to cohabitate if they are lacking in enough similarities.

granted.
Is bias bypassable?
If so is it desirable to bypass bias for other ethnicities races /IE multiethnic societies?

Race/IQ aside - what arguments are there for ingroup bias if it were possible to bypass them?

>values, moral and culture are superfluous matters
>skin color is more important
This is why the west is decading.

bump

input wanted

why should a nigger follow the white mans morals? is he even capable? it doesn't seem so

culture would be the superfluous aspect

>HEALTH and prosperity aside
right, right. How about we don’t endanger our native population with literal WALKING POISON?

It depends on what kind of non-white. Look at their home country, is it a good place to live? If so, then they're fine. If not, they're going to negatively impact your countrty.

Even then though, why mix at all? What is the reasoning behind uprooting millions of people from where they're born and relocating them elsewhere among people unlike them? Why?

>granted.
>Is bias bypassable?
>If so is it desirable to bypass bias for other ethnicities races /IE multiethnic societies?

You cannot bypass something that is ingrained in our DNA much like other animals. Those of the same species but of different subsets do not cohabitate in groups.

Having different ways, culture and physical features is what separates us. The closer we are in terms of looks and ways the easier it is.

It is far easier for whites to live with other whites, latinos and light skinned Asians, like Koreans Japanese Filipino, Chinese and some others compared to dark skinned asians, dark skinned middle easterners and blacks due to the darker people being visibly darker having much different facial structures and body structures.

It isn't impossible, but if it is forced it will not happen

Very few can and it is generally only those 1 standard division to the right of the bell cure and more

Yes i agree.
The whole bias thing is hard to tackle because as far as i know the way to prove bias matters would be to prove that even an anti-racist had preferences for his/her own race.
I am trying to answer the statement regarding multi-ethnic societies: Part of being human is being able to bypass inbuilt bias with for instance logic.

yes im not making a case against it.
It's just the whole bias part that makes think a bit.

How would you answer: "part of being human is to bypass racial/ethnic bias"

I mean say that everyone has equal IQ - health etc
What would be the adverse effects of bypassing ingroup preference?

>How would you answer: "part of being human is to bypass racial/ethnic bias"
That's not a question it's a statement.

>I mean say that everyone has equal IQ - health etc
>What would be the adverse effects of bypassing ingroup preference?
They don't though, even within racial groups there is variation in those things so I don't even see the point of the statement, it isn't variations in IQ and health which cause in-group preference.

yeah, sorry please bear with me im a bit confused.

So ingroup preference can't -really- be bypassed in your view?
Im wondering because all liberals seem to be fine with multi-ethnic societies.

You can have a multi-ethnic group with few problems (because within society these groups are almost completely powerless), but society isn't a group to the same fine degree.

You should read Ted Kazinsky's manifesto.

industrial society and its future?

yeah i mean i know homogeneous societies are ideal. i guess i just suck at debating.
I said something about group dynamics and ingroup preferences.
thanks for the tip

i just didnt know what to say when i was confronted with the statement we should let in immigrants because we can "bypass bias"
again i knew the immigrants wont. but it is kind of a dilemma of what happen when one transgresses against human nature... idk

You should argue they are lower IQ and capacity, so essentially they will just be slaves to society one way or another (welfare is simply another form of slavery).

yeah i mean i cant say much else.
thanks

Why is assimilation of "invasive" species into "unspoiled" habitats undesirable?

Furthermore why is bias against said groups acceptable/unacceptable

>race is skin color
wew

>I mean say that
Reality is different

You are negro

No human. Learn to deal with it

thanks but im not a negro, im just learning to debate liberals

A single drop of shit ruins the whole bucket of pure water

>ingrained in our DNA
>i'm afraid of black people because my parents were
k