NEW JFK FILES RELEASED CONT

GET IN HERE!!! Could this release be connected to the Donald leaving the country today!?

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/research/jfk/jfkbulkdownload
books.google.com/books?id=79BSSY9JAScC&pg=PA664&lpg=PA664&dq=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&source=bl&ots=3LxPqKilFj&sig=W1ABKttRo4ZpIrPhlxn8AYC3na4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3u_u5qaPXAhUX5mMKHXu5BdsQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&f=fals
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32423500.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263407.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10162-10241.pdf
esquire.com/entertainment/books/a44373/kick-kennedy-excerpt/
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10330-10088.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10433-10037.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf
extranewsfeed.com/secret-team-583c56ea4ea5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

i summed up our findings

bump

Holy shit it's legit. Ok niggers let's find the good stuff

have my bump

>that trismus jaw
Fucking hell schizophrenia is a terrible affliction, how does it work? Is there even any research into curing it?

Check out the documents

Bump

Anyone have a link to the full download?

how to search by document ID?
The search bar keeps failing me

full download can be request at [email protected] as described at bottom of page

Thanks

old thread →

what we already found:
>MLK was a was a Communist ragdoll, Record Numbers: 104-10125-10131 & 104-10125-10133#
>Communist Intelligence infiltrating Black Nationalist Movements since 1966, Record Number: 145-10001-10264 / Document ID: 32977087
>Black Power Movements are part of new Left road to anarchy: Record Number: 104-10125-10187
>CIA Gun running OPs, Record Number: 104-10534-10207
>Handwritten Document, title involves Kennedy and Kissinger; Record Number 178-10004-10309 / DocID 32105709; transcription effort by oldfag ongoing, he found this by googling first sentence of what he transcribed books.google.com/books?id=79BSSY9JAScC&pg=PA664&lpg=PA664&dq=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&source=bl&ots=3LxPqKilFj&sig=W1ABKttRo4ZpIrPhlxn8AYC3na4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3u_u5qaPXAhUX5mMKHXu5BdsQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&f=fals

Hey I can't figure out how to find that 2nd line's documents,
>Communist Intelligence infiltrating Black Nationalist Movements since 1966, Record Number: 145-10001-10264 / Document ID: 32977087
Help an user out?

old thread is first comment at the top. If this needs a third thread, let's try to communicate it toward the end. Keep the same pic to avoid slide threads.

from the bulkdownload i requested
if you really can't find this on archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
they accidently sent me unpublished stuff O_O
i'm legitimatly scared lads

what pic? the one i used for my thread aor shall i from now on use this pic?

that's in the released docs. Someone posted in previous thread.

that was me all the time.
i urge you, find this on archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release otherwise i will flee residence kek

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32423500.pdf

This isn't really new info but it does confirm that JFK was no fan of the CIA and that the CIA knew he wasn't on their side. That he was being pressured into an assassination attempt on Castro.

Wow that was a long read. Sadly there's literally nothing on it so don't bother.

THEY MADE A PUBLIC LINK FOR BULKDOWNLOADS

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263407.pdf

the happening pic. so ppl can follow from thread to thread.

roger that

>Bump
Any new developments?

Golf rumors use extreme caution

Not that I know of. Just that MLK was Marxist and hid it from the public. Stanley Levison had some terrible things to say about him. He didn't want King saying anything they hadn't approved..

From the same doc alleging MLK was a communist.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

MFW when the left has always been a bunch of faglords

ty for posting in full, I've been trying to convince a relative of mine for a long time that the Soviets REALLY WERE subverting civil rights and social change movements in the US to destabilize it. Maybe now they'll have to accept it was true

By the way, Joan Baez is still alive. Someone should ask her what it was like to sleep with MLK

MLK was a typical nigger kek. I fucking knew it.

I'll do that

Is that it?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html

Watch out buddy. King represents something that holds your country together. Bashing king is not good for you. Ignore any truth about what he might have been in real life. His image that's taught in schools was created to benefit you and create peace.

Woops!

King is used more to cuck whites than he is to make blacks docile. Blacks who hate whites already think MLK was a coon. Brother Malcolm types. Whites on the other hand think MLK was amazing and some treat him like he was a saint.

Can we just stop the fucking lies now?

MLK was a Communist Jew tool, I knew it.

Are these larper threads? What are you even going to do about it if isreal did it and theres clear physical evidence involved. Nothing would come of it.

Stay mad sp00k, remember 100% accuracy rate. This isn't your kike media or selectively chosen .docs to benefit your goals and cause, sorry

I don't get you retards who think every thread has to be something you like. This isn't your mamas house.

This concerns me. If the Soviet Union was supporting black nationalist causes to keep the United States weak, divided and distracted - and I’m going to assume it was 100% realpolitik, because I seriously doubt Khrushchev et al gave a fuck about race relations in the USA - whom else might they have funded? When did they stop? Did they stop? Is this inadvertent support for the dems’ “muh russia” conspiracy? Whom did we, being the First World, support in turn? (I know about al-Qaeda and the mujahideen, but are there any others?)

they obviously stopped when castro's cuba fell, because the bringing in agents thru refugees was not possible anymore.
and after 2000 whoever recycled this scheme, note BLM is funded by clintons and soros

READ AND LEARN!

Reading this MLK shit and uh..... this alone is already “happening”-tier revelation. He was a literal fucking communist. It’s spelled out unequivocally. I don’t even know what to say.

677 NEW CIA FILES RELEASED!!!

Looks like King was just another nigger pawn.
Btw, look at Levison ethnicity.

677 new jfk cia files released today

get your download here:

He was a full blown Marxist

Yes, Levinson was the puppet master for sure

#Con4rmd

>"?"
You know what I want, I want a fucking job! (period)

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10162-10241.pdf

This one is hard to read but it's pretty interesting.

Bump
Does anyone have the copypasta of what Sup Forums knows so far?

what we already found:
>MLK was a was a Communist ragdoll, Record Numbers: 104-10125-10131 & 104-10125-10133#
>Black Power Movements are part of new Left road to anarchy: Record Number: 104-10125-10187
>CIA Gun running OPs, Record Number: 104-10534-10207
>Handwritten Document, title involves Kennedy and Kissinger; Record Number 178-10004-10309 / DocID 32105709; transcription effort by oldfag ongoing, he found this by googling first sentence of what he transcribed books.google.com/books?id=79BSSY9JAScC&pg=PA664&lpg=PA664&dq=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&source=bl&ots=3LxPqKilFj&sig=W1ABKttRo4ZpIrPhlxn8AYC3na4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3u_u5qaPXAhUX5mMKHXu5BdsQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=Kissinger Pete said he just couldn't carry on&f=fals

AND
oswald possibly an agent archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263407.pdf

Which of the 71 pages are interesting you unhelpful extra nigger?

Cocaine bumps.

You didn't even finished your last one..

#Con4rmd

NOBODY is talking about the new files. Not one news station, no tweets about mlk...baka. When news isn't popular, people don't report.

I'm on page 22 so 22 pages

I guess they forgot to redact every single instance of still-living people.

Google bookfag here. Thanks to prev poster for add'l transcription, is important. Apologies for the Plebbit spacing; am old and it's just reflex.

I hit the viewing limit on the book pages in above link, but it did note that NOT all material from the handwritten pages was included & was deemed not relevant to the Arab-Israeli conflict; however, it could definitely be relevant to us here.

Could someone please paste images of the chicken scratch document again? I think it's worthy of further examination due to repeated mention of Kennedy name. I could have sworn I saw "Joe Kennedy" mentioned in there probably Joe Jr who was killed in WWII.

Without digging out the tinfoil hat, was Joe Jr really killed by Germany, or was he the first assassination? Joe Jr was the oldest & "golden child" that Joe Sr was grooming for the Presidency. Remember, Joe Sr was the US Ambassador to England prior to WWII. Also remember that there was significant anti-Catholic sentiment that trailed the Kennedys and was a major issue in JFK's campaign.
Another auxiliary character, possibly relevant, is Kennedy daughter Kathleen "Kick", whose life in some ways paralleled Princess Diana's (beautiful, glamorous life, killed in accident at 28)
esquire.com/entertainment/books/a44373/kick-kennedy-excerpt/

It is worth knowing that wartime OSS veteran Allan Dulles basically built the CIA from the ground up. My own take is that all of the Kennedys were well aware of the Deep State's influence. This thread's user's transcription, with Ford and Kissinger still talking about them in depth as late as 1975, supports the theory that they were significant enemies to the Deep State. Have never believed that so many of them died in accidents; defies every law of probability.

All of these things are connected, all of them. To discount any one element is like removing 5 Lego blocks from a kit, then attempting a complete assembly.

the fuck is with Russians and those ugly ass rugs? And why do they love making wallpaper out of them.

Black Power is just a communist front

UHHHHHHHH GOYSS
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10330-10088.pdf

>[redacted] COVER

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10330-10088.pdf
ummmm, what is that??

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10433-10037.pdf
>EL POPE MLK COMMIES

The left has always been lacking of ideas

batch and page?

Got it from l'eddit

Because it's cold as fuck in Russia and Russian walls aren't insulated well enough

Lmfao nothins changed since '62 just now ppl bitch louder

participation trophy

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was actually black and the CIA is trying to cover it up. His real name was Jerome Francis Kangedy.

Take a look at this: extranewsfeed.com/secret-team-583c56ea4ea5

"The wherewithal to coordinate everything and everyone necessary to ensure JFK died in Dallas, and his murderers would remain free and unquestioned, lies only in federal structures. It was merely a matter of exploiting them.

Which isn’t so hard. As long as at least one collaborator or accessory from the OSS wall street old boy network is always firmly lodged in the revolving door. In one of a sequence of rotating, key positions migrating across the federal workforce and interagency. A core group with eyes-on visibility of essential tasks can cover up many things. That’s what secret teams are for."

Kek. Thanks senpai

its fucking happenig

It was enough

100% this

Niggers know they're niggers. They just know to keep it hidden from whites lest they'll be put right back into chains.

Bump

>files have been releasing since oct 26
>still no actual proof of anything other than a few witness interviews he said she said shit
Man this shit is boring as fuck, you fags can keep looking all you want, there isnt gonna be anything worth a shit.

>inb4 herpderp u r shill fagit
No, Im bored of this shit and there is other shit I could be doing than looking at shit that really doesnt even matter anymore