Whats wrong with gooks ? are they human?

Whats wrong with gooks ? are they human?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/underwater-suffering-do-fish-feel-pain/
youtu.be/kByLsTEPzOA
youtube.com/watch?v=tzkj-x8QvjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they lack the empathy gene

with chinese eugenics they can be fixed

>caring about animals
>caring about ugly animals

white "people" are so weak holy shit

no they are insect people

We used to do the same thing

They need to eat. Even their rice is fucking plastic now.

most fish literally do not feel pain like humans
stop being an ignorant little whiny bitch k thx

>caring about life

lol silly white cucks !

they dont have brains, just basic primal insticts
so they dont realize a killshot to the brain could stop a bit of the suffering the animal feels

well this whale isn't even fit to eat
>no explosive charges to kill him with once

>whale shark
>ugly
Kys you slant eyed subhuman.

i'll repeat, most fish literally do not feel pain like humans
some may be aware what is happening, that they're dying, but most do not feel it

asians

East Asians have low crime rates in cases where the crime is publicly witnessed. If the crime is not witnessed (other than by the person or persons committing the crime), the crime rate is much higher. This is the case with private crimes that we refer to as “corruption.”

In general, East Asians have a strong capacity for shame but a relatively weak capacity for guilt. Shame is effective only against publicly witnessed wrongdoing. Guilt deters both public and private wrongdoing.

Mental traits vary within human populations just as they vary between them. The capacity for empathic guilt is no exception.

Psychopaths seem to have intact cognitive empathy but impaired affective empathy. In other words, a psychopath has a keen understanding of how another person feels, but he doesn’t experience that person’s feelings, at least not the negative aspects. Is psychopathy less common among East Asians than among Europeans? It’s difficult to answer that question because the cultural constraints are different. East Asian societies are very effective at restraining psychopathic behavior through family and community monitoring. The problems arise when an East Asian enters an atomized Western environment where this kind of monitoring is largely absent.

Chinks think the animal suffering makes the meat taste better, which is the exact opposite of how it really is.

They're just dumb.

Research on Chinese subjects suggests that affective empathy does not differentiate from cognitive empathy to the same degree during adolescence, but more research is needed.

There seems to be a big misunderstanding over the nature of guilt (and also empathy, which is closely related). Guilt is something you feel when you break a social rule even though no one else has seen you break it. Guilt is a “virtual witness.” To differing degrees, people seem to have an innate tendency to identify social rules in their society and then feel guilty if they break them. But the rules themselves are arbitrary.

If you live in a society where “racism” is the worst sin, you will feel profoundly guilty if you commit racism, even though this word did not exist a century ago. In general, a social rule functions by convincing people that (a) it is accepted by everyone in moral authority and (b) people who break it are morally worthless.

Perhaps it doesn’t matter. These societies are able to deliver the goods: a high level of material well being. They do so, however, by maintaining a level of community surveillance and family discipline that would be unacceptable in Western societies.

This is the crux of my argument. If East Asian societies undergo the sort of social atomization that we accept as normal, the results will be much more catastrophic for them than for us.

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html

So this is ok, but if a Mexican cartel does it to a government agent, it's "inhumane" checkmate carnivores

>i'll repeat, most fish literally do not feel pain like humans

Common myth that retards repeat.

Imagine being on your death bed, looking at the light that you're heading into. Then your head hits the concrete

I don't give a FUCK that certain chinks might have a few higher IQ points on avg. They are subhumans compared to whites.

Whites are the perfect balance of intelligence and empathy in the human race. Chinks are just uncaring robots and niggers are dumb apes. WHITES are the true master race....that is undisputed

That's what you get for being tasty.

KYS, you worthless emotional nigger.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

Is there a reason they start with the back? Couldn't they start with the head so it dies quick instead of feeling itself get cut to pieces slowly?

whites have way too much empathy dude

Jesus christ that is a huge fish!!!!!

I don't even know how you'd go about efficiently killing something that large before butchering it. They get a pass on that one.

It's food so they are cutting it up.

Westernfags desperately want to pretend life doesn't require life to feed on.

Those are Thais.

maybe they have high IQ they dont care about emotions

>study done by a bunch of chinks

Wow so convincing.

scientificamerican.com/article/underwater-suffering-do-fish-feel-pain/

i was expecting many things, but this really was unexpected

Stab the brain

Wtf? T-this can't be real right?
Human beings can only give birth lied down.
Oh forget it. I said human beings.

>implying that chinks care about suffering
they literally throw live dogs into boiling water to maximize their pain because they think the suffering makes the dogs taste better.

Non-Whites are barbarians. This is common knowledge. They do not understand empathy.

So you admit to chinks not being able to experience human emotion?

>nobody even gets up to try and help the dude
I mean, hes probably not gonna make it but come on

Well, that chink has some fucking assassin-level skills.

Sure dude just show me where the brain is on that thing exactly.

Sharks are almost as smart as niggers you fucking sub-human. They are very different from other fishes. Biology 101

youtu.be/kByLsTEPzOA

i dont understand why he keeps trying to go up the stairs. like as soon as he sees the gun why didnt he dip the fuck out. is he that dedicated to the delivery??

Start by cutting off the head and work your way back instead of the opposite?

>caring about ugly animals
but i don't care about nonwhites tho

Lol bruuhhhh

Even if fishes can't feel pain, one should at least start with the head so it dies faster.

kek I was just sitting here, how the fug do you kill such a big fish. And what if he starts to put up a fight. The fish can lit smash you. Prolly slow and calm when it's so big.

You need like some sort of power tool to kill it . On whales we use an explosive charge today, so they die on impact

they lack souls unfortunatly

Good. Niggers are the reason I'm not entirely against abortion. Without Planned Parenthood there would be at least another million niggers in the world.

That eel or whatever the fuck it is had had it's head cut off and it's dead, just nerves twitching.

>147824013

>In general, East Asians have a strong capacity for shame but a relatively weak capacity for guilt.
Calling bullshit on that. Guilt is simply an extension of shame. "No one saw me, but if someone did I would be shamed for it" You can't have a high level of guilt but a low level of shame because one feeds into another.
The better explanation is that China was an authoritarian shithole for most of its existence where you were punished physically for anti-social behaviors. They do not care about private wrongdoings because they won't get punished and have neither shame nor guilt.

Ugh, I watched for less than a minute and had to close, what horrible subhumans they are! Anyone that causes unneeded suffering this way will be judged and found wanting in the next life.

Top kek

I've seen lots of crap on Sup Forums.
Didn't know that one day I wouldn't be able to watch a webm.

Fuck off disney hypnotized faggots

I assume this is an eel?
Saw an eel preparation video by a japanese chef a while ago. He killed it humanly at least by almost cutting off the head. But eels are difficult because they literally won't stop moving even after they got killed. if you wanna make eel sashimi you literally have to nail the head into the cutting board and the end of tail as well . it won't stop moving otherwise.

Dunno man, pretty clear that eel is feeling something

Cutting the head off a fish that size is probably quite a task.

I seen some shit in my time...

niggers, chinks and gooks are subhuman pieces of trash.
if only they could be exterminated from the face of the earth

Fuck I surrender.
Fucking niggers and gooks deserve the oven.

just goes to show that the only difference between us and the animals is whatever we decide it to be. we can be above them, equal, or below. that's a little below

so lazyness is your excuse for them?

If you care about animals more than the needs of humans you are a nigger.

>24571▶
> (OP)

no they arent human but humans are weak and stupid so its not a bad thing. your human and what have you achieved? nothing. as a nation your only known for being gib me dats which is more than denmark or belgium can say for them selves and all of you are human

mongols created the largest continuous land empire in history. china reached the iron age before the rest of the world. japan proved with unit 731 you can do horrible things and benefit humanity and n korea beat up russia a few years ago nobody thought that was even possible. when did norway beat up russia? oh never... what a shame

I would curb stomp that nigger mom in a heart beat.

>implying they treat humans any better than they treat animals

I think it takes a nig-tier lack of empathy to actually save all this shit and post it

no

to be fair, an eel is hard to kill. i'm a fisherman and my grandpa used to nail them onto trees to kill them because they just wouldn't stop moving. i just cut their heads off and put them into a bucket and they still keep moving after an hour.

Maybe Norway didn't but Finland sure did.

horizontal vaginas

chink here, can confirm we are humans

they cared enough to train and look after animals from Africa and Mexico

I was told that too when I was young. After years of fishing I know better.

lol i remember when this first happened.
"Call Amber Lamps!!!" hahaha
the old guy is an ex-vietnam vet, fought with black people. the nigger here called him a racist and he lost it

Interesting read. Thanks, friend. I always worried a little bit about how much pain I was spreading when I went fishing.

i dont see anything wrong here

He really wanted that employee of the month title...

Jesus that baby is probably dead. I guess they assumed it was a girl

At some point the goal is to harvest food not to pussyfoot around.

Your mother is delicious NorgeWhale, everyone wants a bite of her.

if you get off on this you also need to be roped

you dont have to be black to be a nigger.

post moar

>on3 minute must have baby!!!!!
>ok back to work!!!!

>fucking with an ex navy seal

Honestly I don't feel any remorse for these pieces of shit.

wat da fuck. This person is clearly a sociopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzkj-x8QvjM