IOTBW Aus edition

>(Reposting, posted at a shit time for my fellow Ausfags.)
I wanna see the IOTBW posters all over Sydney (preferably around Central.) Dump smaller panthlet sized ones on the street, tape them to windows. I want to see this on the news, so target 7 news headquaters. Don't know where the 9 news headquater is and don't really want to research (ew, research? Who does that on here?) but if you know where is is, bombard it. We watch 9 news (forced to) so I'm sure it'll be on there.
If you live in Australia in general, just do it. Parliment will break either way.
>Go get'em!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147587187/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147720774/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147730206/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147823574/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I wanna see the IOTBW posters all over Sydney
Have you considered doing it yourself?

I'm gonna have to get myself a printer to participate.
-Vic user.

Bump, get in here.

Naw mate, live up north in the suburbs. Everyone knows eachother to the point where we are aloud behind store counters, so if someone sees me, I'm fucked. Also, I'm up at a holiday resort right now, so I really can't do shit.

How about perth?

Gotta go (being dragged to a festivle) so I'll see you cunts later. Keep the thread alive, boys! Go onto other IOTBW threads and link here so other ausfags can get in.
(Also, lets do this on Nov. 7. Just so it can be compressed into one day so (((they))) can see it.

>if someone sees me, I'm fucked.
Boo fucking hoo.
It's nothing illegal dumbfuck. Stop being a pussy. Listen to yourself, you're afraid to be known as a proud white man.
Do you see how fucked up that is?

I like the way you think. Im thinking curtin and uwa in the west. Agreed on 7th?

you can make up business cards too

Just waiting to get enough $$$ to print then I'll be putting them all over my uni.
>student union recently started complaining about the completely non-existent rape culture
>should trigger them good

WASTE NO TIME ON CUNTS SUGGESTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Don't even acknowledge.
Move on to the next post.

There were joints offering free business cards. Can't find them now.
user's get looking.

Bump, kinda early for an aus thread. But I'm sure there's mates on at this time.

Bumping. Sydneyfag here, anyone got ideas for good spots to target?

Uni's and shopping centers at night. Can't really do the pubs. Too much wog/sudo traffic.

Lads, what do you think about posting them in public bathrooms? Train stations, etc.

Threads that cover tactics

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147587187/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147720774/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147730206/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147823574/

Also posting them to random addresses would be a good way to do it.
Simple to do, use google maps.

Also mail them to politicians.

Bump

Jesus fuck, stop making "IOTBW [insert gay country] edition".

It all in one general thread for better focus.

Sometimes it's hard to get started if you think that you're the only one that will do anything. That's why these exist.

It's working.

Where the Ausbro's be at.

Holy fuck, couldn't that thing kick through the glass?

It's no so much the idea of whiteness under attack her but the idea and veneration of Australia as a European diaspora nation with European roots. There is a concerted effort to turn our identity into another knock-off America multicultural materialist nation with nothing but cancerous extreme individualism and amorphous post national culture. Our comapigns should focus on reuniting our connection to our history and ensuring we stop the self flaggelisation of our history.

nice beaver, whats zir name name?

I know we should stick to the plan. But I'm considering something like posting pic related besides the message. (there's a better version somewhere, please post)
I'm in a rural zone, so the community isn't that aware of this bullshit. And a lot of the responses to this project that I've read are "No one ever said it's not okay to be white".
Thoughts?

maximum points for Parliament House obvs