What do you guys think about transexuals?

what do you guys think about transexuals?

demons

Fine as long as the state doesnt pay for what they do to themselves and they dont adopt kids.

sexy

They ruin their lives chopping their dicks off and having to dilate for the rest of their life to stop it from closing up.

They are probably the worse people on earth, demons who need to be purged from earth as possible. Every.single.one.

Like seriously, why would you do this to yourself?

They need to be gased now.

It is a sad thing that most of them were abused when they were younger.

Insane faggots.

>Fall for the trap meme
>Chat with 6 foot 6 trap
>After talking for 5 minutes tells me how it loves me
>Shows me pics of it with facial hair
>Nope the fuck out of there

Fucking jews almost got me

Mental defects. Drain on the economy. They should be put down, like the deformed animals they are.

gas

Products of a fag enabling society.

they must all die, they are monsters :)

Mentally ill. A symptom of cultural and societal decay and the people who abide by it are useful tools of the left wing post-modernists, Marxists, whatever you wanna call them.

I don't wish harm on any single individual but transgenders have to come to terms with the fact that they will never be anything but the sex/gender they were attributed with at their biological birth. Anything else is an artificial construct, a fantasy, an illusion and an aberration of the mind.

That wasn't Jews, that was you having a touch of the gay. MTF TRANSGENDER PEOPLE ARE NOT FEMALE. Use your brain next time instead of blaming everyone else for your bullshit.

The image describes it perfectly

Most of the people I see telling me which pronouns to use and not actual trannies, but liberals acting on their behalf.

I find them to be pretty red-pilled actually.

Unironically looks a lot like an ex-girlfriend of mine

Obligatory stuff.

Though it truly is a medical condition caused by the hormonal imbalance in the womb. I detest all the modern nonbinary retards, but there are a few normal trannies like Blaire.

kek

Discusting!

Theres no way thats a man. Thatd be really sad