It is WONDERFUL TO BE BLACK

Sure, it isn't okay to be white.

Everyone knows that.

But it is Wonderful to be Black.

>Black Crime Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black scholar / comedian Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Gungrabbers HATE the idea of concealed carry. Brave men like Justin are why.

These evil men killed a little girl, anons. In Indianapolis.

2 feral Black men, Jeremy Priel and Michael Bell, go into a house to rob it. A 21 year old White man and his little niece are in the house.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

White Lives Matter. See this story, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

pic related.

That little White girl was trying so hard to get along with her tormenters and they preyed on her all the more.

bumping

Holy shit I hate niggers. This is what the (((welfare state))) has done to them. They could have been humans.....

>They could have been humans.....

Genetics is working against them, anons.

Also, themselves. Look at how they name their kids.

This is why we need to teach our children about fighting, and standing up for their own race when blacks inevitably attack. Black people kill each other on the regular (just look at Chicago), but there's no need for white people to be victims.

Our children need to raised and used to fighting.

You're right, they're the ultimate masters of their own culture and lives. Man I wish a nigger would try and break into my fucking house.

refer to

Yeah, the welfare state doesn't really help them, but it's literally just who they are. They were Europeanized at gunpoint. Forced to convert, learn English, and be around various different groups of European immigrant groups, and at this point the average African American can trace a fourth of their ancestors to Europe, but it's made little difference.

>Our children need to raised and used to fighting.

Kids used to be taught that as a matter of course.

Along with the fighting lessons came lessons in morality and maturity.

Don't start fights. Don't let your family (or friends or anyone weak) be bullied, though.

Quietly knowing how to fight with fist, stick or whatever is important, with the understanding that white people do not start fights and avoid them when possible.

But when they cannot be avoided ...

The way these fucking subhumans feel entitled to be able to rob other people of their property and safety is fucking disgusting. Liberalism has ruined this entire community for generations. Pretty disgusting.

>subhumans feel entitled to be able to rob other people of their property and safety

The overriding point if this: BLACKS DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHITE LIVES.

They treat us as prey or as sheep.

And the Black Lives Matter riots and terrorism in the US streets shows us that Blacks are only getting worse.

Whites are the great soft underbelly that Blacks try to exploit.

Many whites are seeing all the white victims on the nightly news, though. And are thinking defensively.

>They were Europeanized at gunpoint. Forced to convert, learn English,
How awful that we all can't dance around naked eating human corpses in the jungle forever

misunderstood what I was saying

read it all and understand before responding please

More insanity.

Any time someone is breaking into your home with the reasonable expectation that you would be there, they are planning on some way to neutralize you in their robbery.

Niggers neutralize by murder.

Sometimes torture and murder. Sometimes rape and murder.

Sometimes all 3.

>Niggers neutralize by murder.

so do i though

I don't subscribe to the Nazism here but you're right, many do not. And many don't care about each other. They've been thoroughly brainwashed to only vote a certain way and create public mayhem to intimidate those who do not bow to their demands. Luckily it's a small % that actually committ the crimes but the sense of entitlement that creates this mentality is a plague and it's spreading via identity politics.

Pretty sure that user was agreeing that there is a strong genetic component to Black inability to assimilate into polite white society.

>Luckily it's a small % that actually committ the crimes

You might be surprised.

Most blacks do not get caught for their crimes. Theft, robbery, etc.

But consider that upwards of 1 out of every 3 black males is in the process of receiving official justice of some sort.

Arrested, indicted, in jail, in prison, on probation, on parole, etc.

1 out of every 3.

And those are the ones who were caught.

Congrats on finding one incident... now tell me why 13% of population makes up for 56% of the crime

Dindu woman says the training wasn't enough.
Clearly it was, a criminal was killed, another convicted, and whitey walks away safe.

Even if it's half of males, that's 25%. But I see your point.

It's a plague. Communism is pure evil.

Blacks are genetically subhuman, it is true.

But LBJ did them no favors when he destroyed the Black family through de-segregation.

3 out of every 4 Black babies is born out of wedlock.

Black men are not men.

>whitey walks away safe.

And with a little unexpected range time. He now knows that he can react when it is time to react. That kind of self-assuredness is valuable.

Whites are taught to never pick on the weak.

Blacks seem to be taught to PREY on the weak.

Pic related.

Those little girls gave the nigger some lemonade because he said he didn't have any money.

So he stole their money.

>It's a plague

A school of fish;
A pod of whales;
A murder of crows.

A PLAGUE OF NIGGERS.

The worst part of all this is that niggers get a slap on the wrist for the worst of crimes every single time.

A white man doing anything a nigger does easily gets him life.

When a light-skinned Negro looks at you and angrily says he the product of HIS PEOPLE being raped by White men over the years - look that nigger right in the eyes and say that if that is true, then OF THE TWO OF YOU, the only one with a rapist ancestor is ... HIM.

>A white man doing anything a nigger does easily gets him life.

This is true.

Judges seem to just assume that white people ought to know better, or something.

Also, if they get graded by the number of blacks they put in jail (or not) then that needs to stop now. Many judges might take actions to make their numbers look better, at the expense of first-time offender white people, for instance.

Continuing the thought: Maybe Trump can do some judicial reform since he is reforming everything else.

Niggers seem to be preying on whites.

>Dindu woman says the training wasn't enough.Clearly it was

Consider her lack of empathy for Justin and the other victims of Dante and Jawan.

Consider he inability to use logic when considering that Dante and Jawan initiated violence and chaos and were met with appropriate force and peace.

She still blames Justin.