Meet the judges deciding America's immigration policy

Me Chinese, my change laws. Me hold country by the balls

Meet Honolulu Judge Derrick Watson & Maryland Judge Theodore Chuang who opposed Travel Ban. Let's make them famous!

hey that's the motherfucker who went pee pee in my coke

Judicial activism is becoming a real problem. Especially in the federal courts.

>Judicial activism
How this hasn't been a removable offense from the beginning is baffling.

LEL that both these judges are married to White girls.

If you have a problem with their decisions, take it a higher court and if you fail there, take it to the Supreme Court

Wow these two really represent what most people think of America as.

So true! Why should anything work properly? Don't complain when people exploit the technicalities of a complex system. If you didn't want that to happen, you should have become omniscient.

left guy is a Jap I'm pretty sure

also reminder: "Rule of Law" was, is and always will be a joke.

Deport them to Yemen

Guy on the right is so fucking ugly I mean goddamn.

every judge's decisions can be overturned by an appeals court and every appeals court decision can be overturned by the Supreme Court.

No shit, Oliver Wendell Holmes. They're still brainlets exploiting technicalities.

There's no reason it can't be. In fact, there's nothing stopping the House from impeaching these people right now.

Our judiciary is fucked. It's just a bunch of privileged assholes that think they're above everyone else.

>tfw the Supreme Court and most appellate courts still don't let their proceedings be televised

Greasy serpent gooks.

So it's ok lower judges can block national decisions with nation wide impact in the first place?

If only a couple more Chinese bitches were thrown over the cliff when we were building the railroads.

This. Some cuck in Hawaii shouldn't be able to block executive action by the President, especially as it relates to foreign policy. Only the Supreme Court should be able to do that.

Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time to 1776 and give everyone back then a heads up not to allow non-whites into the new country and have them make it the 1st amendment in our constitution

So in other words, you want a President to have "king" powers where his executive commands are law. I am glad you felt the same way when Obama was President or whoever the next President is.

Either stay consistent in your beliefs or flap in the wind with whoever is in power like you are right now.

>nothing stopping the House from impeaching these people right now

if only you knew how bad it really is

>So in other words, you want a President to have "king" powers where his executive commands are law.
That's not what I said at all you fucking retard. I said the Supreme Court should be the court to check the President's authority.

protocols of zion coming true

Well if you faggots don't like Hawaii being able to control laws, you should let Hawaii go back to being a kingdom and move all the military personnel somewhere else, you stupid fucking haole.

He's Hawaiian

There were nonwhites well before that.