Hold me bois, I am getting dizzy. My little sister brought home a nigger. What the fuck am I going to do now?

Hold me bois, I am getting dizzy. My little sister brought home a nigger. What the fuck am I going to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvJeATp31dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to honor kill her now.

Protect your family's integrity.

Hot.

90% of niggers run the second they knock a bitch up. Let her know that you will not be supporting her niglet and cut her off if she decides to keep dating the nigger.

Women will only date niggers if the stat keeps supporting them with welfare or cucks like you allow it to happen.

Just stop talking to her. If your parents are allowing this to happen then move out. Never speak with them again.

Start a new family of your own and don't make the same mistakes your parents did.

Do not acknowledge her existence anymore
Tell your parents and family to do the exact same thing.
That bitch is dead, such is the price of betrayal.

Pay a nigger to rob her and give her a bad impression of them

Easy. Do like Trump did with Obama (actual footage of the event)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvJeATp31dw

Give her the redpill. If she refuses it, you're allowed to either kill her or, if you're a cuck, commit sudoku

If you're serious?
Beat the fuck out of him. Jail ain't so bad, and as long as it's not aggravated assault, you should be fine. Just use fists.

watch the BLACK BULL fuck your wh*Te sister

First, pulverize all his teeth, burn off the fingerprints, and disfigure his face. This will force a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) which might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't recommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite. If you're in a house where you have some time to work, get the body in the bathroom. The first thing you want to do is drain it of fluids. This will make it easier to cut up, and slow decomposition a little bit. The best way to do this quick and dirty is to perforate the body with a pointed knife, and then perform CPR on it. Cut the fronts of the thighs deep, diagonally, to slit the femoral arteries. Then pump the chest. The valves in the heart will still work when dead, and the springback of the rib cage can apply a fair amount of suction to the aorta. Do this in the tub. Plug the drain, and mingle lots of bleach with the bodily fluids before unplugging the drain to empty the tub. This should help control the stench of death, which would otherwise reek from your gutter gratings. Do everything you can to control odors. Plug in an ionizer, burn candles, leave bowls of baking soda everywhere. Ventilate the room in the middle of the night, but otherwise keep it closed. Keep the body under a plastic sheet while it's in the tub. If you want to bury it, I recommend separating the body into several parts, and burying them separately. For one thing, it's easier to dig a deep enough hole for a head by itself than it is for an entire body. This reduces your chances of being discovered while you are actually outside and digging the grave.

How old is she?

Beatings are the only cure

That is the one thing you can't do inside and it represents a vulnerable moment so you want to keep it brief, (under 2 hours). Do it between 3 and 5 am. Also, it's less likely for someone to call the police if their dog digs up some chunk of meat, than if they dig up an entire body. They may assume it's an animal carcass disfigured by decomposition, and leave it alone or dispose of it. It's also more likely that the dog will consume all of it before anyone knows the difference. A whole skeleton is another story. You can cut a body into 6 pieces faster than you think. It's not much different than boning a chicken, but it takes more work, a big knife, and time. A hammer will be useful for pulverizing joints or driving the knife deep where it doesn't want to go. Anyway it's wise to crush as much of the skeleton as you can along the way. It will aid in making the body less identifiable for what it is as it decomposes. Don't return to the same site 6 times for 6 burials.You'll attract suspicion from anyone nearby, and you'll wind up placing the body parts close enough together to be found by any serious investigation. Put them in plastic bags with lots of bleach, and store in a freezer until you have enough time to bury them all. Depending on what tools you have available, you may find that you're get really good at deconstructing the body. You might prefer to slowly sprinkle it down a drain without leaving your house. This avoids the long-term risk of discovery associated with burial, and the overwhelming supply of bacteria in a sewer accelerates decomposition, while providing a convenient cover smell.

Truly grinding down a body takes a lot more work, and you run the risk of fouling your plumbing and calling in a plumber. So don't try it unless you know how to clear bones and meat out of a drainpipe. A good food processor can be useful. But don't over-use it, or power drills or saws. They're noisy and they attract attention. And forget the kitchen sink. It's better to use the toilet which will give you direct access to one of the largest sewer pipes that exits your house. Follow any disposals with lots of bleach and then run the water for 5 or 10 minutes on top of that. Once you are finished you will need to completely clean the area and remove all traces of what happened with bleach. Remember, blood tends to seep into all sorts of unlikely places. you will want to pull the baseboards to remove any evidence of bodily fluids that has soaked into the corners, also remove and replace the wax sealing ring in the base of the toilet. Those things act as a magnet, collecting evidence of everything that you flushed down. Don't forget to check the ceiling, blood spatter often ends up there and gets overlooked during the cleaning. Now comes the most important part. Keep your moth shut! Too many people are caught because they let something slip. The sooner you can start thinking about what happened as nothing more than a story you once heard or a dream that you once had the better. Distance yourself from it and let the memory fade. After all, if you don't remember it, did it ever really happen?

>literal cucks

holy fuck you insecure little mayo babies. just let her get that good dick and keep jerking it to ponies you sad manchildren.

she is 18

why are you in Sup Forums? everyone hates your kind here

While you are here your sister is feeling the BBC

I'm here to collect the salt of newfags like you.

Stop talking to her. It's easier if you convince your parents to also disown her. I hope your parents don't want their daughter dating him.

FPBP

You had your chance to redpill her before she started fucking niggers and you didn't do it, but it's no big deal. She's not your responsibility. She's also no longer your family. It's not your fault, user. It's your parents' fault. Just stop giving a shit about her and leave that little traitor behind to wallow in melanin filth.

Seppuku, Habib. It's seppuku. Sudoku is a number game.

That's the joke, faggot.

Kill the disgusting animal. Then, kill the nigger. Your life is over. For the rest of your life, you will be known as the guy whose sister fucked a nigger. Any time you were out of earshot,everyone would start talking about you, the guy whose sister fucked a nigger. Before you kill yourself, kill them both, then shoot as many niggers as you can before the nigger loving cops shoot you down. Go out as a hero,

you retard

you should be watching Colin Flaherty's youtube channel with your family every day

after a month straight of his videos I guarantee your whole family will hate niggers as much as the average pollack

Joke is on the teller then, because that shit is retarded.

Can't argue with that, though.

>You had your chance to redpill her before she started fucking niggers
you think i didn't try??

There's a phat bbc in your sisters creamy wet pussy, what the fuck are you going to do about it parasite?

Oh you tried? Yeah she's acting out now. Women are as suttle as slick shit in clear water.

Let's talk seriously. Your parents bred her and raised her. If the fruits of their labor leads to their daughter having a black boyfriend, then they have failed as parents. In order to orchestrate a better luxe, you must cut her and your family out of your life before you produce the sin of the same family. Obviously you won't want to date a black woman but there has to be a similar effect of their bad parenting onto you.

Mine went out with one at university, and now she fawns over mixed race men like nothing else. She's always talking about how attractive mixed race footballer X, Y or Z is.

Part of me used to think she did it just to get a rise out of me or my dad, but it seems she has genuinely grown to become fixated on mixed race men.

Part of me feels it's the social conditioning and brain washing to see mixed race people as a societal ideal. I don't know. Pretty grim.

I still think she'll probably settle down with a white man eventually, but these are odd times.

Our women are literally being brainwashed to race mix and destroy their lineage.

>tfw this is our future

>most important part keep your mouth shut

i cant, but nice guide, very complete and comprehensive

and also, if you kill someone random that isnt connected to you, you have to be a moron to get caught

Haven't seen this pasta for like 5 years

Emmett Till talked to a white woman once...

holy shit, shes about to get BLACKED

Redpill her with this thread

HOLY FUCK DOES NOBODY ELSE SEE THIS GUYS POSTS??? Lol

media brain washing + daddy issues = very bad combination

WF and BM are the least successful relationships.

Why didn't you redpill her before hand? You idiot. You could have prevented this. This is on you. You better find a way to fix this situation, user.

You want to know the true meaning of panic? Go to a black school and organize a fathers day picnic

fpbp

What are you going to name it?

Simple, sit down and talk to your sister about why dating black men is a bad idea, list all the examples and reasons that you've seen and heard.

Then if she still does not capitulate and abandon this nigger...Purge the Unclean.

We don't need more half bloods running around in America, and you don't need that shame and those genes in your family.

Do not speak with her. Only words you should say to her are crime statistics about mudsharks who are beaten more by niggers than whites. Inform her that you do not support bestiality and that's final. If she wants her kids to have sub-standard IQ's and hate themselves, she is not your sister.

Get ready to babysit your nigger nephews fulltime when he bounce

The real question is, when your bringing home an African princess, since it obviously runs in the blood.

In my area, 3 out of 5 niggers have HIV/AIDS.
Look up the statistics for your area -
she should immediately be informed of this.

>Why didn't you redpill her before hand? You idiot. You could have prevented this. This is on you.
Pretty much the attitude the West has towards males whenever women fuck up.
>But womyn and men are equal and womyn deserve equal pay!
Sorry, faggio, until feminism goes away, women are on their own in my opinion. OP should let his sister have fun with her new black boyfriend and let her suffer the consequences. Women are no long in a position where they can be redpilled by males, they can only be redpilled by life at this point.

>Simple, sit down and talk to your sister about why dating black men is a bad idea, list all the examples and reasons that you've seen and heard.
t. someone who has obviously never tried to redpill a female family member (or any woman in general).

How stupid do you think OP is?
>Oh, gee, thanks. I never thought of explaining all the details to her so she makes the correct decision, I'll give that a go.

is nearly impossible to redpill women in general either they get blacked and mistreated by a negro and learn the hard way or they stay in denial for the rest of their miserable lives where they have to live alone with cats in their 50s

let the bitch..ahem your sister learn the hard way,unless this is one of those niggers who are called 'based' and ends treating her well to the point of marriage

This sounds like an elaborate plan but it will get rid of the nigger and redpill your sister on niggers, you meanwhile will not need to reveal your power level

>obtain a box of fertility drugs that contain a hormone called hCG (google returned me Humegon, Pregnyl, Profasi, Pergonal, and Novarel but whatever drug you select MUST contain hCG, more on why later)
>cook meals for her for a period of about 5 days, or otherwise have access to her food
>crush up the drug into her food or drink (whichever amount is on the box per day, don't be retarded and OD her). Thoroughly mix it in so there is no taste.
>After about 5 days make her some kind of chicken dish, delibrately cause food poisoning (smear of the knife used to cut the raw chicken accross the surface of the cooked chicken will do, be sure only hers is poisoned)

That is the set up to the plan, now I will explain it. The hCG in the fertility drugs will give a false positive on a home pregnancy test, the salmonella will make her sick which is a symptom of pregnancy. This plan does rely on them fucking, so you should make sure they are before you proceed.

>keep dosing her with hCG while she is sick from the salmonella
>carefully hint to her these symptoms could be due to pregnancy. Ask if they have been using protection, etc
>the idea is planted in her head, she will now hoopefully go buy herself a kit
>hCG is what a pregnancy test detects in the urine and thanks to the drugs she will be brimming with it, this will thus give a false positive
>nigger find out, runs away as niggers are one to do
>her food poisoning clears up, you stop giving her the drugs, doctors visit clarifies she is not pregnant
>the test will be given the blame because they do frequently give false readings
>she never trusts niggers again
>you go back to shitposting, nobody suspects a thing

>I hope your parents don't want their daughter dating him
my dad doesn't but my mom is ok with it

of course! women are the first to praise other women who are into interracial relationships because is their wet dream,i'm suspicious of your mom user,ask her if she would be willing to date a negro if she was not married to date your date,maybe that's from her dna that your sister got those negro loving characteristics

>they have failed as parents
it's not always black or white u nigger. they did a good job but my stupid sister is on tumblr and on twitter all day long and her mind is filled with cultural marxist propaganda

> my stupid sister

say no more little innocent then is too stupid and easily manipulated by jewish propaganda,like many suggested here you just have to wait till she learns that negros are up to no good,nothing you can do by your own to help her

/thread

beta low test nu-male atheists aren't now Trump supporters. That's some piss poor inductive and or deductive reasoning..

>not teaching the daughter to think critically

She should be spending time with her father.

I was a liberal at 13 because no one told me the facts behind why progressivism is bad. It's way easier to let your daughter on the internet and let her watch r rated movies but imagine how much damage it would have saved.

Yeah, we already know how to get rid of the bodies that's for our newfriends like you.

Oh my...I am verklempt.

Treat your sister (dog in a human suit) as a subhuman.

>one of those niggers who are called 'based' and ends treating her well to the point of marriage
like the unicorn...

Nothing, you failed as a brother

You could say hello. Perhaps talk to him a bit before making a snap judgement based on physical appearance.
>successful people generally gather data on a person before making a judgement about them

What is it about leaves who live in arguably the most feminist, pathetic, cuckholded society in the West (which I'm sure they feel no responsibility for), claiming that men are responsible for the way women act? Haven't you dumb fucks seen first hand that you have no control over the way women act?

It's true, I am very skinny

Ok

>my sister brought home a black guy
you must be american

Just tell the young black man that you personally made sure she is not virgin. Fucking plebs these days.

I do not trust you good sir

Ignore cuck responses.
Mothers are renown pushovers when it comes to parenting. They will congratulate children on tiny things and defend most of their actions, regardless of personal opinion.

Your father seems based, your mother may actually be emotionally dead inside but supportive of her daughter's choice to be a Thot.

kek

SEND HER PICS OF COAL BURNERS WHO HAVE PAID THE TOLL ANONYMOUSLY ... EVERYDAY

Bring home a proper white girl and tell your sister someone needs to maintain the purity of your ancestors bloodline. Shame her.

Just tell her to use condoms. The more you tell them to do something, the more they push back. Redpilling at this stage is adverse. But if related to self preservation, they're strikingly selfish. Just be soso tell her to watchout for disease. And just hope this fixation changes due to the other guy being a natural scumbag or demand too much. A good portion of relationships should naturally fail. It's just mostly individualism when somebody tells you it might work or pressure that "it has to work" that makes it stick. Affection is not love, it's much more fleeting.

might - >might not*

If you do not want to be the bad guy directly then just start some social engineering and use the tools your were born with.

^This^

Trying to get her to stop dating him is only going to make her even stupid and emotional while she clings to him harder. He will have an easy time taking advantage of her as a result, be in sexually or by actually controlling her against her best interest.

Also keep in mind that a vast majority of relationships before 20 end in failure, unless you are fairly heavily religious. The stupider the girl, the more likely she will be a single mother when it fails.

Now chill man, this is what you going to do.
Nothing.
Once she sees that, her inner rebelion instict will kick and dump the nigga

Walk straight up to him and tell him you don't want him in your house.

If it didn't work for Tony Soprano, what makes you think it will work for OP?

You know what to do.
You know what to do...

it did work for tony, the 56% dumped her because of what tony said to him in the house.

Just shoot it and shoot her if she did anything with it

Listen user, what you need to do is mock him openly. Do shit like asking him questions that will make him look retarded in front of your sister, and family. Make it obvious to him that he's not wanted. Niggers have an impossible time not chimping out when talked down to by whites due to their low IQ.

Kill it.

>it did work for tony, the 56% dumped her because of what tony said to him in the house.
No he didn't, he pumped and dumped her like he planned to do from the start.

UNDERRATED

oh yeah, i forgot. havent seen it in awhile. i should re-watch it.

fpbp

BUT THAYS SOLEY BASED ON ASSUMPTION

WOMANKIND CAN DECODE FOR HERSELF WHO SHE CAN
DATE AND INTERMINGLE WITH NOT SOME RACIST FUCK ASS FAGGOT WHO CONDESCENDS HER SACRED DIVINE FEMININE WITH DOMINATION AND CONTROL TACTICS FEAR BASED EGO TO JUSTIFY DESTRPY THE INNOCENCE OF MINORITIES WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEX

Tell your sister she shouldn't be stealing other people's property because she could get in trouble.