Warning!!! Warning!!! Warning!!!

These "its okay to be white" images have been planted on Sup Forums by the FBI/CIA/NSA with watermarks and are easily tracked. If you are going to make these signs make them in MS Paint yourself, or write them out on paper. Remember to always wear a mask if you plant these around town. The Comey FBI would love to hit you with a hate crime/intimidation charge. Stay safe bro's

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
github.com/brandonpweiss/XFR/blob/master/fonts/karbon/karbon-light-webfont.ttf
rt.com/usa/408749-okay-to-be-white-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring it on

you sound a little paranoid

better paranoid than in jail or dissapeared

>The Comey FBI would love to hit you with a hate crime/intimidation charge
the lawsuit would destroy the left. bring it on.

If i go to jail for this.
I win

Gettin desperate aren’t ya schlomo?

how is posting a sign even illegal
>protip its not

>I'VE CALLED THE CYBER POLICE AND THEY'VE BACKTRACED IT

It's not the sign itself, it's the illegal shit they embed in the image file that gets you.

Dang they put cp on that thing?

can confirm
i wanted to print this exact image and as soon as i clicked the button my printer started making mustard gas

If you're paranoid about that, open it in mspaint and save as another format.

how would watermarking the images help if they're being printed out on paper? lol

go over anything you print out with a black light to make sure nothing is embedded in the image for tracking. Usually this includes your ip and mac addresses in the watermark.

>go over anything you print out with a black light to make sure nothing is embedded in the image for tracking. Usually this includes your ip and mac addresses in the watermark.
lmao wait so these went from being watermarked images to images that watermark themselves? do you even know how to computer?

You can just open them in IrfanView and turn up the contrast to detect any watermarks.

Or just screenshot the original image.

Yes there is CP smaller than pixel embedded in it

Who cares? There are literal retards on this board that I’m going to fly that phrase from plane at Berkeley, permanently poisoning it as white supremacist astroturfing.

It’s over. They’re going to ruin it.

You cannot be arrested for printing a harmless statement on a piece of paper. You're a fucking idiot, this is America and we enjoy freedom.

What is this, CP for ants?

Are you saying my home printer is now equipped to print invisible inks? Whoa.

Fuck off shill.

Even if it were planted with a sign, police would either not care, or even know you printed it since it would be out in the open.

sage

If you're living at campus, be sure not to leave your DNA, wear gloves and a mask with a hoodie, clean the gloves with bleach, carry the pages and tape in a messenger bag or backpack, if you're caught, hightail it out of there. Good luck.

or just screenshot with snipping tool

It literally is. All home printers spray invisible ink on everything they print, supposedly to prevent counterfeiting.

0/10

Jew shill trying to play on lonely user's paranoia to discourage them from partaking in extremely effective campaign.

No law enforcement is doing high tech forensic analysis of printed papers.
No Antifags would have a fucking clue about how to trace a printed sheet back to a printer.

N-nah he's just a faggot

So what if they have hidden watermarks? What impact would that have on you?

>its ok to be white
>not "it's alright to be white"
WHY YOU DO THIS BRAH

C-can't I just make my own signs?

It's not even illegal
Remember to sage.

(((They))) know how effective our message is and they are scared and trying to scared out of it.

Fuck I just found watermarks on one of the papers I printed out. I already placed 50 signs. How fucked am I?

OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO! WHAT THE FUCK IS ENTRAPMENT?

>These "its okay to be white" images have been planted on Sup Forums by the FBI/CIA/NSA with watermarks and are easily tracked.

....Tracked how, you fucking smackhead?

Printers already have nearly invisible yellow dots that they put on them to track em. Also those posters aren't illegal.

make blacks only signs and stick them on water fountains, bus stops and bathrooms. leftypol is so shit at trolling, and life.

I just thought the same thing in another thread. The wording of the posts suggest there is a group behind the posters.

>he doesn't know that every printer in existence puts a unique watermark on everything you print

Federal law enforcement can trace all printed papers back to the printer that printed them.
But no federal law enforcement are going to waste their time for what at most would be a small township code violation against posters.

I don't know how they find your printer after they know what printer they're looking for since they can't get a warrant to hack and ID 100 million printers.

The feature is only there in printers to trace things like ransom notes and anthrax letters.

Feds don't have any cause to trace the paper back to you.
Nobody else, like Antifags, have the means to match papers to printers.
If you're paranoid about it being traced to you you're most likely to get caught by a camera or eye witness, which no employer would fire you over this anyway,
pay a day laborer to post them up for you if you're that scared though.

All printers have unique identifiers, noob.

TheElectronic Frontier Foundationstated in 2005 that "the documents that we previously received through a (Freedom of InformationRequest)[2]suggested thatallmajor manufacturers of color laser printers entered a secret agreement with governments to ensure that the output of those printers is forensically traceable....it is probably safest to assume that all modern color laser printers do include some form of tracking information that associates documents with the printer's serial number."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

Nothing because it's not illegal. Man the fuck up. The worst they could hit you with is vandalism (maybe) and even that would be hard to stick.

Print anything on a color printer and it leaves a serial code in very faint yellow on the document.

Look it up, it's true.

Yes stop printing and posting these goy

It sprays dot pattern serial number and time

github.com/brandonpweiss/XFR/blob/master/fonts/karbon/karbon-light-webfont.ttf
Install that font.
Microsoft Word. Center the paragraph. Select font Karbon Light (do not bold, italicize, or underline). Go to page layout and center the text vertically.
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE
I made this. It's easy.

Anything you print is marked, not just this. Posting this isn't illegal though you're retarded

TMW, pretty much every printer tracks you with microdots anyway.

>an image printed on a piece of paper will have a CIA watermark

why does such a simple and totally non threatening message bother you shills so much? why can't you just let it be?

>download same file as thousands of others
>IT'S TRACKABLE TO YOU DONT DO IT IM A VIRGIN
>make your own, unique, traceable files
>you're fine.

uh, guys?

yes user, that makes a lot of sense. oh look, its time to take your pills!

>tfw in today's world its not ok to be white and if you think it is its hate speech and youre racist
wake me up

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

Also mods please continue to delete these threads!

Its retarded to think there's anything illegal going on here, or that someone is trying to trace you through a picture. If you knew how printers worked you would understand why this sounds so retarded.

As for pedo images being embedded, disregarding the fact that its just not possible, it also wouldn't hold up in court since they'd have to prove everyone who downloaded the file knew it has CP in it. 1000s of people have downloaded it or made their own, this is a giant nothingburger.

OP i suggest you take it down a notch, you're scaring the kids.

(you)

But they would only look at that info if they also had a warrant to search your house and look at the serial number on your printer right? (Or if you printed from a school or library and they got a warrant to look at the school or library's logs and cameras)
Which would involve a serious felony, not benign posters.

It would probably be easier for them to try to lift your fingerprints off the papers then get your fingerprints.
This latter scenerio would be easier for them and illustrates how insane and paranoid you would have to be to believe anyone would do this over innocuous 8x11.5 posters.

Yeah but consider this. You buy the printer with cash, all they know is which store sold it. Security footage will be long deleted. If you bought it with a card, they still don't know the serial number of the printer itself.

It's only useful if you connect a printed item to a suspect and have access to the printer. In the United States there's almost no practical way for this to be used except in criminal forensics when you've already identified a suspect.

And printing and posting flyers is not illegal in the US.

rt.com/usa/408749-okay-to-be-white-Sup Forums/
Russian Trolls

Thank you. We both basically said the same thing.

If you dont see this thread tomorrow its because the FBI/CIA suicided me.

same with me

You got your dog from Germany? Dumb nigger.

>you sound a little paranoid
Its a white watermark, and you can't see it. Its in the bottom left, and only shows up under blacklight.

OP is the usual retard/troll superposition.

if you want to get paranoid about something, then not about the picture "where your IP is embedded", but a watermark of your printer, see don't use your personal printer if you are concerned.

>my wife's son is African

lets keep posting these Sup Forumsaks, it has worked so far

This isn't Reddit

> whomst du fuk?

This is either trolling or so computer illiterate that it's just tragic. Sage this

Jew shills trying to create beta-male fear of doxxing self censorship
Unfortunately effective
Not in this case though

Fuck off cia nigger

Still, these Russian trolls have a point

Printing on paper and taping it in public is not a crime, despite how much antifa would like it to be.

so lets crack the watermark code and make the code look like all the images are originating from CIA HQ

>

No they don't.
Saying "It's okay to be white" is not alt right. And should not raise concerns.

Damn, that's fucking great. Imagine message it sends when a Black person rips down a piece of paper which only states that it's fine to be White. It probably helps us in the quest of awakening the collective unconscious of Europeans before it's too late

Misunderstood. Didn't read the article. Thought it was implying IOTBW was Russian hackers.

This is like the stupidest bullshit ever. What exactly is the FBI supposed to be able to find out? That you downloaded a picture from Sup Forums?

No shit Sherlock!

>hate crime

Wut?

"The notes appear to be the brainchild of “alt-right” trolls. "
RT branding the campaign as "alt right". Even if it is, lol, .. No, it should be a reality check for people on all sides.

>black light
>colored ink

Hahahahahaha

>FBI/CIA/NSA with watermarks and are easily tracked

that would imply that the watermark is done in white, what is not possible to do in normal black n white toner printers, that are the most used in the kind of places that people do this kind of shit

do you even know SHIT about printers user?

>OP is still making more unfunny retarded posts in his shit thread
worst thread today

Let's finish them

well well well if it isnt the secret police.

>op doesn't know every printer made in the past 10 years has a unique finger print that can be traced back to the serial number of the printer
Get with the times newfag

Pics or you're full of shit.

The printer you use already does this better than any watermark, retard.

Not making your own with rubber stamp. ffs.
Every single copier/printer has a specific identification mark it leaves.

>saying it's okay to be white is a hate crime

Don't listen to this nonsense.

Our nation is swirling the toilet, but it's not *that* far gone. I'd sooner die than live in a nation that'd imprison people for such a tame expression of free speech.

Don't only place them, *defend them*, if questioned. This is Thomas Paine tier, don't shrink from destiny.

>throwing away your livelihood for a Sup Forums meme

Corporation's like schools can and will make it a hate crime.

Imagine not realizing you're being set up to create a dual narrative.

Sup Forums users drink lead because it tastes sweet.

People that sincerely think Russia is on their side lmfao