SESSIONS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUGE IF TRUE. Jeff Sessions was the senior official who spoke with Papadopoulos about Russia.

Opposite of the posted statement. Damn, HOW low are leftist IQs? Is below zero possible?

Trump supporter here. If this is true I can't support this Russian stooge any longer.

And told him to fuck off in person, rather than by email like everyone else?

Even if he did talk to him, everyone knew he was a dupe who had been compromised, and NOTHING HAPPENED.

This is less than the meeting Don Jr. had. You faggots creamed your jeans then too.

>HUBBEDINNNG
>WE GOT DROGALD JR.
>LOGG HIB UB

Yeah and apparently he said no. What's the issue?

>Be Padapopolous
>Try and hook up Russian interference within the election
>Ship the deal around to everyone
>They all ignore your autistic screeching
>Tell the FBI you want to make a deal
>???
>Profit

This literally means nothing.
>Attaching HAPPENING to everything.
sure is newfriend in here

It is looking more and more like the Trump campaign knew they were being set up, and created a sting operation.

They knew they were being spied on and they knew Hildawg was trying to sabatoge their campaign/presidency.

And Sessions told him no. Exactly what he was supposed to do to a Clinton plant.

Why is this huuuuuugggeee?! If it's true it isn't illegal. They got that kid for lying and its a super common tactic. They get you in a small lie and then they charge you in order to get you to flip or to wear a wire.

and they will all hang from nooses.

This LITERALLY means that Sessions never lied about Russian collusion. The acne faggot was TRYING to setup a meeting, Sessions denied it.

Do not conflate you stupid mother fuckers. The end is nigh.

AND....Sessions told him to eat shit.

What is the "Happening" FAGGOT OP??

Is this why Sessions recused himself? This is all getting too retarded for me. Can't we just hang all these fuckers already?

Trump will be next after this other old racist. Trump fag tears are so sweet.

Now we know why Sessions' wife was seen crying when he testified in Congress. She knew then he was going down.

A few days ago an insider posted this. It's looking more and more true.

>Being this daft.
If Sessions knew Papadollopiss was going around talking about Russia all the time, then Sessions lied under oath before Congress when he said he knew nothing about anyone in the campaign doing exactly that. It raises the question: why is everyone on the Trump team being caught in lie after lie about this Russia case?

If it was one time with little importance, I could see him not remembering. He should explain it though.

either way, i hope this is true so Trump can fire him. He's been a fucking bum. hasn't gotten shit done.

Still looks bad, when he's already been caught lying before. The problem with this whole case isn't that there is clear proof of wrongdoing (yet), it's that everyone is acting so sketchy that it seems veeery likely that they've done it. They claim no meetings, get proven as lie, they claim meetings were about something other than the election, proven a lie, they claim nothing came from the meetings, proven a lie. Every step of the way, the Trump folk are lying, and people are starting to wonder why.
If Trump fires Sessions, it might be the end of the MAGA era. It will be seen as a coming attack on Mueller, and that might seriously end in impeachment. Sessions and Mueller are untouchable.

>then Sessions lied under oath before Congress when he said he knew nothing about anyone in the campaign doing exactly that. It raises the question: why is everyone on the Trump team being caught in lie after lie about this Russia case?
They'll never get Sessions for lying about some volunteer that never met with Trump saying that he had Russians contacting him to set up a meeting with Trump. If that is the angle they're taking everyone walks.

Immense if bona fide.
If Sessions goes down nothing of value was lost.

I'm all for getting the truth. I'm just saying if he didn't remember, then it's understandable. Apparently poplulopmoponopolous was a low level volunteer who attended a meeting. Let's see. Btw... Let's get to the bottom of all of the corruption, including from the Dems and deep state.

so what ?

Only full blown idiots want a Cold War 2.0 with Russia.

It's an absolute luck that Trump and Putin get along for the peace of the world.

>shareblue-sample-06

please kys

Trump supporter here. If this is true I can't support this Russian stooge any longer.

True if big.

So what? If he never met with any Russians, what is the matter?

I'm pro Trump but, if this is true, Sessions lied under oath. I have been saying from day 1 that Hillary and the DNC colluded w Fusion GPS and Republicans to trap Trump in this Russia story. Just bc a Repub did something wrong doesn't mean we are accusing Trump. Repubs were likely in on the whole thing, and Sessions may be one of them.

>he actually cares if Russia helped Trump.
I don't give a fuck if Putin himself funded the Trump campaign and rigged the voting machines.

Trump was a better choice then Hillary. He will slow down the US getting pozzed by the 3rd world. Also, I legit would not care if Trump went full Caesar and was the last elected president of the US.

Who gives a fuck about the constitution when government subsidized humans who should have never been born, are voting away your property.

>jeff sessions resigns
>trump appoints new AG that doesn't have to recuse them self from Russia investigation
>this new AG fires mueller
Whats the problem here?

Russia didn't help Trump. But I'm not convinced Sessions isn't just another swamp creature.

Why is this huge?

drumpf will be locked up for treason

When?

agreed. if this is true, he could be part of the house of cards.

This week

Fuck! that is huuuuuge. Does he get to still be president while in jail? Or does he get demoted to something like a cabinet position?

He will be executed before Thanksgiving

Literally this. This is Kek's will. Digits.

When have you ever tasted those?

Seriously?

>AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN FOUND TO HAVE TALKED TO EACH OTHER OYYYY VEYYYYY
How is this illegal again?

Is Drumpf, dare I say it, finished?

>It is looking more and more like the Trump campaign knew they were being set up, and created a sting operation.
>They knew they were being spied on and they knew Hildawg was trying to sabatoge their campaign/presidency.

Holy shit! Who inherits the white house Ivanka or Don Jr.? I think he likes Ivanka better, they probably already had sex.

that's the joke

imagine being retarded enough to believe this

I no longer care if he colluded.

It's not they're still just covering their own asses

Fire all of them. Poopadoodooass, Sessions, Kushner. All of them.

Kek'd

Why is he lying and hiding things?

So if he met with Netanyahu it wouldnt be a problem tho right?

Thanks shill

25TH AMENDMENT OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION JUTSU...!!