Not Okay To Be White: 'Civilization of Peace'

What can we do about these degenerates.

You don't hear about this outside of American whites, This doesn't happen in Europe,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ejmIMkBzMA
youtube.com/watch?v=u6KcWkrAoOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good less wh*Tes in the word

Burn it all and leave it in flames
youtube.com/watch?v=3ejmIMkBzMA

wtf

Thanks OP, I'll save that pic for the next Woman Hate thread on /r9k/.

Jesus

More to this?

Natural selection

Allow men to beat their wives and this shit wouldn't happen.

Not much to say. A mother took her son to a shooting range, and used the opportunity to kill him and then herself. I don't remember the details; this was years ago, but I think it had something to do with a divorce or some other conflict with her husband.

oops sorry didn't see you there, going to have to wear my glasses next time

>this doesn't happen in Europe.

Yeah, okay. Sure. It's never happened. In all of Europe, in the 50 countries, the 4 million square kilometers, and of the 750 million people of Europe, a parent has never killed their kids. Theres just no ways its ever happened. Totally.

The obvious solution is to kill all whites.

Mother wanted to kill herself, but felt that her son should not have to go through the rest of his life with nobody to love him, so she shot him first.

Pussy pass is still in effect: she'll cry saying she didn't know how it worked and the judge will give her community service.

And these fucking whores wonder why misogyny still exists. Maybe if cunts were held to any standard of basic decency, everyone (women included) will hate you less.

The bitch was insane.
She thought her son was some sort of demon/anti-Christ.

That's because it was a woman who did it and women are basically the niggers of gender

How many whites are in Chicago? Detroit? Oakland? Baltimore? St Luis? Los Angeles? Stockton? Hmmm....there is an interesting trend there.

wew.....watch some of the notorious murderers in Czech alone, shit is as gnarly as the rest of them. One guy axed up the entire family

Texas, so she'll probably get the needle. Problem solved

Nig mothers do this daily. Check your trash cans.

Blacks put their kids in the oven all the time, way worse.

imagine being no better than a run of a mill nigger.

>be american
>get shot

BLACK are naturally alphas kill anyone who represents a direct threat to him

Your race is so weak that it will be extinct. and that's a good thing the strong must prevail

>be america
>have the freedom to shoot back

>BLACK are naturally alphas
enslaved by every race they cross

We ourselves enslaved the lower Negroes

Stop letting kikes raise your womenfolk via media.
Its pretty simple.

We send the most destructive out of Africa, and you know why? to weaken you and make sure they cause problems.

It is easier to destroy one per country from within

You're the one gettin' RICED
youtube.com/watch?v=u6KcWkrAoOA

This is the typical white girl a nigger gets. Our trash

No matter what happens son of BLACK will continue being BLACK

He doesn't look black.
He looks like a tan chinese.

People are whiter as a child

In black culture: if your dad is black then you're black and if your dad is white then you're white. etc.

You know you ain't black when some rando knows more about black culture than you do.

Good, i would of shot them too.