m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGgv6p7uVI
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. That's powerful.

Real housewives of Muhammad

what could possibly go wrong?

sleeper agent

this

I wonder what the power of those jihadist teachings will be once she spreads them in her Unitarian church.

wtf I hate Texas now

she's so brave, I can't imagine the horrors she must face surrounded by those bigoted T*xans

this x10000000

>shitskin
>dallas

Not surprised. This place is full of fucking indians and shit skins

>unityarian church
thanks Christians proving again youll take anyone in.

God is not a trinity, i said it

m

Shouldn't she be in jail for joining and supporting a terrorist group?

Why the fuck were they let in? Seriously membership to a terrorist organization is not disqualifying for immigration? This is beyond a "Muslim ban", this is basic security 101, not to mention a personal insult to hardworking legitimate immigrants.

The entirety of Texas is.

Unitarian-Universalists aren't Christian.

Texas is former Mexican territory. What do you expect?

Also KEK at her cuck boyfriend CRAIG who supports a jihadi woman and her 4 terrorist kids

what a faggot truly

Obviously if she was stupid and uninformed about her own Deen to join ISIS, she would be easily swayed towards Christianity. These people are dogs, and she even looks like a dog.

tfu 3laik wa 3la yehudiyin

spbp

>Unitarian

ISIS openly declared war on the USA, how is joining them not high treason?

>Burgers letting in literal ISIS

V E R Y T H O R O U G H V E T T I N G

>Texas is the number 1 trade partner with Isreal
>let's in isis people

>king james bible
Fukin BASED

Of course, the Chad Fundamentalist doesn't actually *read* the King James Bible-- he has it memorized line-for-line.

10/10 would smash
them titties tho
I would love to make her submit to the will of all 'o my cock

She's a woman, silly. You can't "join" something if you have no agency... Should we have euthanized the german shepherds that fought along side the Nazis?

Oh, hai. The past is filled with poor decisions. Your babby bombers are still in isisberg, yes?

weeeeew lad.
The absolute united state of you, they'll probably let the terrorist cunts back into our country and all

>unitarian
Might as well remain a muslim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGgv6p7uVI

wtf i love isis now

Interesting post modern menorah on top of that kike police car.

>Syria
>Dallas

DELET

There's way to many goddamn durkas here in north Dallas... I'm just waiting for these dune coon sleepers to try something near me in public with my .45 on my waist

She has a Twitter.
It's powerful
>pic related

You may not like it, but this is what truly powerful allyship looks like. Accepting these poor peace fighters as family is how to take it to the frontlines. He's a social justice warrior role model.

Inspiring. She deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. If we don't accept them it will just create more terrorists.

I think a bullet in the cerebellum of every ISIS member and sympathizer, past or present, would do the trick.

Brave. Standing up for the persecuted ISIS memebers and demanding tolerance for them in the West. Make that 2 Nobel Prizes.

This

What a fucking hypocrite. All members of ISIS and everyone who migrated there voluntarily should killed.

Peace through violence. That is how you tear down Islamofascism and end Muslim oppression.

well justin, didn't your government offer like 2 million dollars to some jihadi who had killed a US serviceman just because he got anally probed for explosives?

pic related is jihadi jane's husbando

>archive.is
kys

>She just wants to live the American dream let her in!
>The American dream is dead and America is the worst

there's more new technology on a jew police car than on spaceship

looks like a circumcised humvee desu

>looks like a circumcised humvee desu
Would still bang just for the lol

So an elementary school?

Women in a nutshell.

This. They are an athiest/agnostic cult. They are the religion of the left. I was in one once for a play and it was revolting. They had tranny bathrooms and books praising islam and condemning christ on the same shelf. Fag propaganda everywhere. Horrifying. They are no better than scientology or mormons.

Stunning. The strength to proudly proclaim to the world "I am a ISIS member living under your noses, and you must applaud it"

>3 years in Syria

slipper agent, i bet

check out hubby's story.

Granddad was with the chiefs of staff in the Pentagon. Daddy is an air force doc.
Son smokes pot and plays vidya all day.
Then meets bangladeshi wife in the UK and, surprise surprise, ends up with her in Isis territory.
Soon, due to his experience in first person shooters, he rises to prominence within the goatfucker community - so he must have been the one to take her, poor girl, to ISIS.

tl;dr
jihadi bitch seduces weed loser
gets sent to the US to preach tolerance
husband will stick to fucking goats

>tfw live in driving distance of a jihad princess

This. They broke off from Christianity but they're not Christians. They're basically just atheists and agnostics who want to larp religion.

Uni-Uni, the religion for atheists who still want to go to church.

If it bars you from the military it should bar you from entry into this country

Pic related

If you don't find her and eliminate i'll put my boot in your ass.

Honestly this user.
The only problem is that she's probably already under heavy scrutiny by federal agencies, so getting a shot would not be an easy thing.

The Left has Texas in the crosshairs, they want to take Texas down so the Dems will never lose another election.

>in Dallas
>UNITARIAN
HOLY FUCK KILL THEM ALL NOW REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah and we won our independence just like America did. I hate Texas now just as much as the next user because I live here. Believe it or not there are still plenty of whites that know how Texas defended it's border when we were still our own country. We're no more fucked than any other place, and I guarantee that when the spics try to get uppity and complete take Texas back, I hope the US doesn't try to stop us from regaining our independence.

>not in prison

EXPLAIN THIS FUCKING RIGHT NOW MERISHARTS!!!!!

>Dallas

god damnit not again

>fellow Texanon
I agree. However we must get a movement to uncuck ourselves from the grip of Israel. They do nothing for our state yet they decide laws for us. This is unacceptable and we'll continue to remain under the flag of Mexico and Israel until we get off our asses and do something

With the way people are corruption the American dream, we soon will be the worst. In fact, we pretty much are already. But we have the power still to overcome the subversive shitskins led by kikes and retake our country

Unitarians are not christians. They are the worst heretics and Christ himself has erased their names from the book of life.

From one kind of primitive savage to another

What a world the zionists have made for us.People get hung for defending their own country....

wtf i love refugees now

I like her.

>explain
It's das Juden Hans. Always has been. We should have listened

Moving. Win their hearts and minds through acts of peace.

Are you a Jihadi?

>unitarian church

heretical bitch needs to be put down. god wills it

>Unitarian church
That's not Orthodoxy.

Protestants get the bullet too.

Those boots are so pretty...

>unitarian
>church
You cant have a church without a religion cunts. You have nothing but a church shaped community center.

lmao, the Atlantic doxxing crypto-terrorists

>Might as well remain a muslim.
Trust me. She still is.

Dallas is a (((sactuarty city))).

Downtown Dallas is full of niggers who elected white cuck Democrats for gibs; and the white cuck Democrats in turn started implementing retarded SJW policies. The nigs don't care if they're surrounded by exploding derkas and MS-13 gangsters, as long as they gets dey welfare check.

Thanks user. They are Ostrich skin. Made in Texas. Go great with a tux.

I live within walking distance of the mosque where the koranimal who blew up all those children up at the music concert worshiped.

These 'people' are everywhere. Well, besides the countries where they don't accept shit tier human trash migration of course.

She's really cute!

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/

I have been staring at this comic and scratching my head for a full minute now
What is the fucking joke

Unitarian Church? So she's a lesbian now??

Learn how to make a drone from computer fans and how to wire it in a closed system. You figure out the rest from there.

would watch

brown kid writes some arabic letters, girl is disgusted by him and sees him as a terrorist now.

Don't insult the Canadian people with your disgusting lies and slander. We gave that terrorist nothing short of 10 million.