You're fucked now, Sup Forums

You're fucked now, Sup Forums.

I always make eye contact and I still hate niggers

This is reverse reckless eyeballing law, it can't be legal

Is there any prestigious university left that hasn't turned into a community college?

I don't get it? If you look at a person of color, they think you are watching them to see if they are stealing and that is racist t them too.

Oh fuck, they are coming for us, Sup Forumsacks... How long until they straight up ban autist from attending post secondary education?

>the affidavit says you avoided making eye contact with the defendant
>prove it
> Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests

Eye contact makes me aggressive.

There's room for a jew and a lawsuit. Its over unless we kill jews and lawyers in general. Because they are honorary jews and become blood sucking politicians.

I didn't realize whites were allowed to make eye contact with superior races.

>(((education)))

So everybody is racist against me huh

this is actually a concept from 1984: facecrime

>facecrime – An indication that a person is guilty of thoughtcrime based on their facial expression

>be me
>look up
>see racemixers
>day is ruined
>be racemixers
>see people not looking at them
>day is ruined

Look at someone, it's stare rape.
Don't look at someone, you're racist.
Making everyone guilty of something is the bedrock of power for authoritarians.

We had a black guy at my work that thought everyone was racist in there. He was there for 3 months and pulled the race card 4 times. He told the manager I was a racist cause I kept looking at him. Needless to say they fired that nigger

>being a nervous wreck with anxiety issues is now a hate crime

>Facial expressions are a crime now

I think I'm going to become a hermit now. Fuck civilization.

>make eye contact
>I'm being weird, perving or being aggressive
>don't make eye contact
>I'm racist
Fuck it. Defaulting back to looking everyone in the eye hardcore even if it makes them uncomfortable and if they complain then I'll call them a racist. I'm so done with this shit.

Any students browsing now, please start LOCKING eyes with all niggers. I want to see what happens, just fucking stare them down. All of them, no matter what

Why does autism directly correlate with being redpilled?

Looks /comfy/

>yfw the very first trial for thought crime of an autistic white man for not looking a nigger in the eyes

what the fuck
I don't make eye contact with anyone because I'm socially inept
I mean I hate niggers too but it's not isolated to them, I just don't look at anyone

With any minute that passes Burgerland is getting stupider and stupider.

I stare down non-whites all the time but I smile when I do it. Makes them visibly uncomfortable

iktfb

Except for rich affluent white areas eye contact is going to cause you problems

We're just animals who don't know each other, and there's no good thing that'll come from someone staring at another animal, it's not like he wants to give us food and shelter, we need nothing from the other animal, and the fact it is noticing us means it wants something from us

Evolution baby

encouraging facecrime comes with admission to the minilov, come with us for your entry please *places black hood over head*

>don't avoid eye contact
>get accused of stare rape

The superior method is looking at people and then laughing

I stare down every nigger I see.
It is them who don't make eye contact.

I always thought there wasn't a word like "nigger" for white people
But there is
It's "racist"
We can't escape it, so the majority of white people will end up wearing the term with pride one day
What's up, my racist?

i dont think its ok to be white in bongland anymore. they just found the most bullshit way to do it thus far.

Eye contact habits vary from culture to culture. My native friend was hit by his parents if he made eye contact with them.

>oxford
>burgerland
Austrian intelligence

They're going after shy people why? As if they don't have enough problems with human interaction as it is, now they're going to be persecuted for it.

>mfw I'm 185cm and always make eye contact to assert dominance

I'm totally not racist, I promise.

it's called, "german humour" burgerbro

> inb4 THE RACIAL STARE

It was never more obvious that Detroit and Chicago never happened in the old country...

People with aspergers syndrome and other forms of autism get anxiety from eye contact so they avoid it completely with everyone. It's actually one of the biggest clues if a person has aspergers, is if they dont make eye contact while speaking with you.
So I guess all autistic people are racist now? Great shit, Oxford.

this

Don't give up sadanon!