HAHAHAHAHAHA POL BTFO ONCE AGAIN

You faggots lost once again and you’ll keep losing

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-gunman-was-trump-supporter-happy-stock-market-701597?amp=1

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/vegas-flight-records-reveal-air-assault-extraction-possible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>happy with the stock market
sounds like a normie accountant to me
EXCEPT THE FACT HE WAS CIA NIGGER THE WHOLE TIME

>newsweek
about as fake as news comes these days

>happy about stockmarket
>makes him a trump supporter

Actually you know that when they see a reputable source like Newsweek saying something like this, it convinces most people that the exact OPPOSITE is true.

>happy america is become more prosperous
>must be a trumper

then why did he shoot up a country music concert?

if he loved Trump he would be shooting some of the liberal faggots that came out with songs, raps and shit

your shilling is substandard, so is your IQ, kys faggit

>Trump is president
>But somehow we lost

???????????

One of them registered-Democrat Trump supporters, eh?

>jewsweek
lol

>everything bad that happened must be because the people I don't like
>everything good that happened must be because of the people that I like

Imagine having this worldview

there's a whole lot of denial going on in this thread

muh jews

>Newsweek sources have also been able to confirm that the Vegas gunman was the mastermind behind the bitcoin cryptocurrency

>being happy at the stock market makes you a trump supporter

Did I miss the part when and where Paddock said this? Is the sheriff having seances now?

test

"Lombardo said he didn't know offhand who Paddock was talking to when he was talking about Trump, adding that it's the "only thing that we have seen that references politics." Authorities do not believe it correlates to a motive in the shooting. "
Try harder, faggot.
Sage.

absolute trash whore tier "journalism", try again fwend

b...b...but they just said his ass was broke and he was depressed...

Someone post the caps of his facebook or whatever social media where he was supporting Bernie and bashing Trump and shit\thread

nice revisionist history "FakeNewsweek"

Really makes me think when a liberal rag puts something like this out a few days after a member of the religion of peace killed people with a truck.

Incredibly happy, So happy that Trump won he shot up a crowd of country music fans, who are mostly Republican, and then killed himself. Who doesn't think about killing their fellow party members and taking their own life whenever they're happy?

T H I S

>Likes Trump
>Decides to shoot up Trump supporters.

wasnt this the wrong guys facebook?

For real though, did you expect him to be anything else? He was a gambling addict who was so lonely that he'd drop thousands of dollars on people around him just to get them to hang out with him. He had a fucking mail order bride.

do they not understand that even dumb people dont buy this?

Horseshit lmao

>weeks later
>uh the las vegas guy wus a trump supporter cos of da stocks

this changes everything, wow

>ahh.. stock market is going up. :)
>perfect time to shoot up a concert and commit suicide

>shot nearly 600 people then killed himself
>happy

Pick one you stupid fucking shitstain.

>be wealthy
>be happy with the state of things
>decide the best thing to do is commit mass murder and then suicide yourself

Checks out.

Idiots and shills abound.
intellihub.com/vegas-flight-records-reveal-air-assault-extraction-possible/

>(((Newsweak)))
Is there a faker fake news outlet out there?

Trump supporter shooting up an event with a crowd who were more than not Trump supporters goes to show IF ANYTHING (if you're still buying the official story) that he was a mentally sick fuck with problems. I'd be in favor of this thing being swayed that way and the attention being placed on the lack of mental health care in the country.

No one got BTFO you normie kike

No.

It was also reported by his gf and bro that he liked country music. Makes sense right?

Wow the story changes again, I wonder what they'll say about it next week!

>newsweek
>news
pick one

>dRumpf

>DNC is in utter shit with now proof of corruption
>the left is incomplete incompetent and out of touch
>Hollywood is starting to cave in with sex scandal after sex scandal
>Soro Investment manager was accused of human trafficking, rape, and holding people against their will
Guman is a now all of a sudden a trump supporter cause he like the stock market
Either you are just that much of an idiot or just a dumb fuck normie failing miserably to troll

>trump supporter
>kills a bunch of conservatives at a country concert

yeah sure newsweek.

You mean a Trump supporter viciously shot up a bunch of country music conservatives why?
THINK liberal douche. THINK.

He wasn’t even registered to vote, so :/

Read that again. If you don't see it, read it
again and again until you figure it out.

>When you encounter a fellow American who has the IQ of a jizz-ridden napkin.

IIRC the latest report is that they couldn't find anything about his views on politics other than he once told a co-worker that Trump must be doing good because the stock market was up.

To the people at Newsweak, this means that he must have been a 100% MAGA fanboi.

Hmmmm so literally every single mass shooter in the US was a right winger. Legit makes me think.

>trump supporter
>pussy hat
>deep state faggot
Only two apply you fucking bitch, and, he aint wearing a maga hat

He never had a Facebook. You’re thinking of Geary Danley.

Police had local news air an alert searching for Marilou Danley as a suspect, before they released Paddock’s name as the shooter. They found her bank card in the room and thought she was an accomplice. They said she may have been the wife or girlfriend of the shooter. Local news put up her name and description, people googled her and found her ex husband Geary Danley. The screen caps you’re thinking of were from Geary Danleys Facebook page, not Paddock’s, as he didn’t have a Facebook. If he did, FBI scrubbed it sometime within the three hour timeframe that it took them to release his name to the public.

Imagine being obamaleaf.

Literally fake news. And yet I'm sure this post was shared 4 billion times. Americans are so fucking stupid

he was so happy that he decided to celebrate by killing a bunch of people, makes sense

Nobody on Sup Forums belived that Paddock was anti-Trump or ISIS. That’s classic pathological lying ashkenazi jewish kike disinformation. Hell many of us don’t even believe he was the shooter(s).

I know the reddit migrants believed it but they need to go back. It’s been over a year and they’re not even jew-aware

Nice fake news faggot, stop making the situation worse.

6,095 black murderers in 2016
All Obama supporters