THE DAILY SHOAH 216. ANYONE GOT A DOWNLOAD?

THE DAILY SHOAH 216. ANYONE GOT A DOWNLOAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

b.doko.moe/qdiswb.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ffg4T__K1w
cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/27569/
dropbox.com/s/bwtoi3a6re4kvzm/TRS216.mp3?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=2miWAVnc3kA
soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/third-jimpact-grabbed-by-the-ghoulies-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=3oD8tj3eBls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAY SHECKLES FAGGOT

>Allsup
FUCKIN ANCAPS REEEEE
The episode from Wedsnday was really good though. Muh better then the 90% shitposting stuff we've been getting lately.

Its lame, just 2 hours of small talk but here you go

b.doko.moe/qdiswb.mp3

>inb4 a shill posts the link for free hoping you'll listen and maybe pay for their other episodes and you get a virus because this is just a marketing scam and TRS are gay Jews

>b.doko.moe/qdiswb.mp3

OH LOOK. They worked on their keylogger and made it harder to detect. But you still fail, faggets.

sheeit

ty user

Pls don't look at this, it will give you a virus. you better throw some sheckels to TRS to hear the real version, goy.

>desperate kike schizo Moarpheus still trying to convince people that the false positives from African tier AV clients are legit while all the clean results are inaccurate

lol schizo

>Norton
>African tier

Quality sure has gone down, I miss the days where information and data was provided and my noggin was a churnin.

Look at this kike switcheroo here.
Norton isn't saying that file for the most recent TDS upload is infected, its saying that the host has had malware detected in archived files that were uploaded to it that it has seen in the past. Guess who much malware has been uploaded to megaupload in the past? Does that mean everything on megaupload is malware? Of course not, kike.

The sign of kike genetics is the absolute inability to tell the truth.

>I miss the days where information and data was provided and my noggin was a churnin
i think there is only so many redpills they could churn out before just having to be a bantz factory.

Are you saying TRS is nowingly hosting content on a compromised host? Is it because the hosting is free? What are people paying you for if you hosting your files on a compromised serer because it's free? Are you some kinda shekel grubbing hook-nosed Semitic welfare kike? I hope someone gets infected and sues you, Mike.

have you noticed whenver there is a big thread about them here, they make a segment about it in the next podcast?

Put me in the recap

Found (((Mike Enoch))) on Snapchat

Pilot92

Oh how the kike squirms!
There is malware on every single file host in existence, you strawmanning semite.

Do they keep actual content for the paywall show? Their free shows have been really awful lately

Wew the fuck lad

Too good looking my guy.

P A Y

>t-t-theres malways in da emm pee three!
>DrWeb malware scanner said so!
>oh, actually there isn't
>b-b-but Norton says there is!
>oh, actually there isn't
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but norton said the host is bad!

The absolute state of Jewish disinfo agents.

>b-b-b-b-b-b
The absolute state of /leftypol/

I'm just listening to the old eps again. Mike used to just be a master of rhetoric. Now it's lots of fluff. Anyone that claims trs is all shills hasn't listening to like the first 5 episodes where they redpill themselves on the jq.

Yea being on the road a lot does that to you.

JAZZ AND JESSE

The irony of posting pictures of yourself when you get exposed as a lying kike.
Top notch, you anti white schizo.

Huh?

Also anyone miss wyatt?

Stop talking to 15 year olds in one parent households you fucken Pedo. But but he's 17 so it's okay. There's a special place in hell for you Ghoul.

honestly the show sucks now. I stopped my subscription because they offer nothing to me.
Even FTN is now just
"dude bob corker lmao' " yeah dude"

Whoa. Lol. Just knew that person from Twitter. Jfc he was 15? Fuck.

That ain't him.
T. Altright goy

How do you even put a virus into a sound file

He was taking to some kid when he was 15 and when Ghoul went to an event near by where the kid lived. Now 17 he banged him and got away with it because 17 is legal in the state it happened in.

It was real in his mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ffg4T__K1w

You can append a file to almost any file type and still have it function normally. It just has to hook into something else to execute if not called upon directly.
That doesn't change the fact that Moarpheus is a lying anti white kike shill though.

>It just has to hook into something else to execute if not called upon directly.
Keyloggers and trojans are self-contained programs. They have their own engine and servers over which they communicate back to the attacker's PC. When you open the sound file the malware opens and runs in the background.

Holy fucking hell. All I ever wanted to do was learn how to argue. I used to be an innocent little bird who loved America and hated dick in ass.

What have you done to me "the altright"?

>regurgitating words you don't understand
Code does nothing unless its execute, tech illiterate retard. It does not execute itself. It has to hook into something already running like a .dll.

I like how you just lie, get caught lying, try to strawman to save face, then immediately pretend to be a subject matter expert as if it excuses your abhorrent kike lies just a few posts above. Schizo kike.

Sven and Mike knew about Ghoul's fag level and they all chose to ignore it.

>It has to hook into something already running like a .dll.
Are you retarded? You can code a keylogger in c++, bind it to an mp3, and when opened the keylogger will run in the background because it doesn't require a DLL or anything else. Nice attempt at damage control though.

Read more here:

cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/27569/

what am I looking at here?

virustotal scan of the media link.
They're claiming the file isn't infected but the host is. So I'm asking why they are taking people's money if they're hosting content on a compromised host and subjecting their customers to possible infection.

That's not how that works.

>here's a video of the method being demonstrated and you can try it too
>but that's not how it works

you out of ideas or something?

Woah! You can code a program in a language! No way, dude!
You literally don't understand what you're saying and you think big words will impress people who know even less than you do.
Typical lying kike.

A URL being scanned by virustotal.com.
A couple false positives came up and this kike started claiming there was a keylogger in the file, which there isn't.
Same file uploaded to dropbox reports no false positives or anything at all.
dropbox.com/s/bwtoi3a6re4kvzm/TRS216.mp3?dl=0

Look at the subuman Jew spin yet another lie!
The host isn't "infected" by anything, you kike. The false positives are a result of past detection totally unrelated files.

>You just proved I was lying and that a keylogger does not require a DLL or anything else to run
>You literally don't understand what you're saying
LOL

Fuck. I in no way doubt it. I need source on this shit. Please. Thanks.

Daily reminder that Alex McNabb is absolute dogshit and ruins the podcast.
Also, 214 and its 50min discussion about ass-wiping was absolutely cringe and the TRS guys should feel fucking embarrassed. They're better than that.

In summation, fuck Alex McNabb.

>past detection totally unrelated files.
past detections wouldn't affect your file or even the host unless it's still infected. these virus results change as the virus is removed or the when the problem becomes worse.

:)

Yeah, if you can't trust a random video on youtube who can you right?

Also, not all of us are running unpatched Windows 7 nigger. Good luck infecting by FreeBSD box or iPhone.

"Yes, here's my take on that thing you all were completely finished talking about"
T. Mcnabb

>Only posting this so he can read it when this gets capped and posted on 504

>the kike lying yet again
Why even bother lying when your own "proof" shows how much of a hook nosed kike you really are?

Right here, schizo kike: That is a rating of the host, not the mp3 uploaded to is. Why is that? Because you know there is no malware in it and you wanted to spread FUD anyway, because kikes are genetically allergic to truth.

Here's a video from this year showing how to bind a keylogger to a file using Kali Linux. Please Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2miWAVnc3kA

>this is rating the host
The host wouldn't show dirty if it wasn't presently infected. So again:
Why is TRS serving files from an infected host subjecting their listeners to infection?

>there are still people that don't filter moarpheus

Listen to THIRD JIMPACT - Grabbed By The Ghoulies (Part 2) by ThirdJimpact #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/third-jimpact-grabbed-by-the-ghoulies-part-2

He is the only reason I'm not subscribing. How the fuck do you manage to ruin a brand built on shitposting. McNabb has to be a plant. He is fine and then a topic comes up we need to mobilize around and all of a sudden his 1 goal is to derail

>(1)

based thanks will listen too

>keep using words you don't understand
The host isn't "infected" you lying shit eyed hook nosed kike. Just like megaupload isn't "infected" when someone uploads a .rar that has malware inside it.
The file wasn't even shared by anyone from TRS, it was from a listener.

Literally all you can do is lie. Because you're a kike, and you cannot prove otherwise.

Huge pothead

>The file wasn't even shared by anyone from TRS, it was from a listener.
>don't hold TRS responsible when you get infected, goys!

you're on the level of a slimy used-car salesman. kys.

Anyone got a pic on McNabb? I heard he was exposed during the Cville scuffle

Uhhh user I just did a scan of this file and you tried to debugg me. Gg trying to scan my linux board haha. I know your kike tricks

wew lad

Deflecting, strawmanning, lying.
The behaviors of the Jew when confronted by truth.

The exact same file is on dropbox. Wheres the malware, kike? There is none. It doesn't exist.

Nigger it's a SoundCloud link.

there's like a billion. he never hid his identity.

Just stop replying. He's persuading absolutely nobody.

I don't like alex desu

>The exact same file is on dropbox.
Then why are you sharing an infected host link?

Gimme a (you) if you think Jayoh should replace Alex

>the kike just talks in circles after being proven to be a liar over and over
This is why your people deserve extermination.

Curt Dolittle was the best guest they ever had.

Everyone knows there's a gay mafia in TRS no thanks to Grindr Gregg

Tis but a joke

Greg "the northwest forum is mine" Johnson

I apologize for a minute there I thought you were Morpheus.

Pls post, I feel like when I see Alex I won't be surprised at all how he looks

Prolly a cute bearded skinny man ass.

>not answering

>I don't really understand politics so let me try to steer the conversation to something I'm comfortable with - like star trek or bicycling
>t. McNabb

McNabb dindu nuffin
he a good boi

>everyone is the same person

What has Moarpheus done to you?

Yo moarpheus, do you have a pic of McNabb? I need to see what this goofball looks like

Hmmm angling does wonders.

>people still listen to these kikes

McWho? Sorry I don't know much about the inner queer circle of TRS and the many random nobodies. But here's this.

>21 posts
Post faster, you're not even going to hit 70 at this rate. Maybe get the phone out early too.

To all of you saying McNabb sucks:

You're right.

Where do all these funny pics of Spencer come from? Also did he attend a comic convention or something?

It's hard not to like Richard Spencer desu, I don't really like his speaking but he's such a goofy guy.

So can anyone explain why Sven played this youtube.com/watch?v=3oD8tj3eBls without any explanation in one of the shows few months ago? How does it relate to bugmen?

anime is red pilled

Yeah Spencer is a big softie
funny how the media tries to paint him as Hitler or something and when you actually listen to him he's Mr. fucking Rogers
the conehead memes are pretty funny though

Here's Sven

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA