Is WoW saved?

>Horde
>Full of subhuman snowflake, numale, nigger, rainbow colored faggots
>Led by a fucking feminist cunt
>Easily manipulated by the (((Old Gods)))

>Alliance
>Mostly WHITE, heterosexual, CIS gendered
>Believe in the family unit
>Literally fucking Christian
>Led by a based Crusader

If you play Horde you're quite literally a cuck and should kill yourself. Alliance is /ourfaction/.

Considering Blizzard literally held a "Diversity is our strength" panel previously I'm actually shocked they'd have such a Redpilled scene as this in their upcoming expansion. I've no doubt this scene is going to cause a shitstorm over a Neogaf and ResetEra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0D_Kxgoz44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he still plays wow
the game died after wotlk, I can't believe people still play that shit.

ORCD.com

This game is for 12 year olds

user, the scene is literally Sup Forums incarnate. A fucking WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE is about doing some awesome holy shit in from of literal subhumans who are looking on in awe. The scene is pure kino and honestly out of character for the SJW company Blizzard. Who allowed this?

>WoW
the only people i know still playing this game are literal trannys

It's a videogame about fighting dragons and casting spells, it's not that deep m8

Video games are a waste and degenerate.

Agreed, but the scene itself has so much symbolism that you can't deny. Again, it's a bunch of white guys led by a Blonde white dude who's calling out to the heavens to aid him against literal subhuman savages who worship dead spirits. It's a particularly beautiful scene that mirrors our Crusade against the SJWs and globalists.

Go back to your single player RTS games, you friendless fucking faggot.

WoW is gay for fags, Runescape is and always has been the superior game for superior human beings

SPBP
Cataclysm was a cringefest, noob targeted raids and zero skill required for playing the game.

>game died after BC*

ftfy wrathbabby

>WoW is gay for fags
Which is what makes this particular scene so awesome and out of character. I can't imagine SJWs would allow a white religious dude to look so good in a battle against a bunch of rainbow savage snowflakes. It literally looks like a holy Crusade happening.

>larping as an elf or some other faggy creature with a bunch of other degenerates
RTS is the only patrician genre

>Horde
>Full of subhuman snowflake, numale, nigger, rainbow colored faggots
>Led by a fucking feminist cunt
>Easily manipulated by the (((Old Gods)))

>If you play Horde you're quite literally a cuck and should kill yourself.

Go go hell... I am fanatic right-wing crusader but I would never play for sassy alliance. Horde has the true metal redpill spirit. FOR THE HORDE!

Found the Numale. Why don't you let that Orc fuck your Elf wife?

I liked WoW but the keep jamming progressive shit in there.
I'm sure there is some literal gay shit in there.

>playing wow after vanilla
Why?

Too bad Alliance doesn't let me play as a cute Blood Elf, otherwise I'd join just for Anduin.

Is the new Warhammer:TW game any good?

Official vanilla wow servers are coming back boys
youtube.com/watch?v=v0D_Kxgoz44

Agreed, Blizzard has become SJW cancer and actually held a diversity panel. But this particular scene during the opening of their new Expact is a huge paradox. It's literally a Crusader about to smite a bunch of subhuman sandniggers. I feel like somebody is going to get yelled at for this.

no idea

I bet you Anduin is gay. People have been pushing it for years.

it will be shit anyway