How do you defend against this?

How do you defend against this?

Its unfortunately genius on their part. Get ready to have "alt-right" blamed for anything that goes down tomorrow.

>a convincing police uniform is even better
Okay, which one of you crafty devils came up with this?

Technicolor hair, gauges, faggotty tattoos. Just a couple off the top of my head

That is so jewish of them

>TFW when this was one of us falseflagging telling the other side to falseflag

brilliant

Get in here

“Accuse your enemies of your actions as to create confusion”
t. jew

Nice try
Everyone knows Trump supporters will be at work at 2pm

Cannot fuckin wait for tomorrow to be over and this larping stops. Nov 4 has been a cancer and waste of so many threads.

why dont we go out and dress as antifa and cause trouble? we can get them in trouble and pull them down with us.

>How do you defend against this?

didnt they openly plan this shit for some time?

>How do you defend against this?
Don't go out into the places they are protesting, and watch them beat the shit out of each other.

This is obviously a setup by higher powers...possibly the Alphabets, possibly Sorros. IF they think we wouldn't be bothered to come out, what is to stop them from telling people to dress in a way that gets them beat lol.

This can only end badly. ANYONE wearing Trump attire is going to have a bad time....And still somehow Antifa thinks this is a good idea and their people will be dumb enough to play along.

I've been convinced that this nov 4th this has been bait for antifa for a long time honestly.

Impersonating a cop for the sake of mayhem is quite an illegal thing to do.

Simple. Don't "participate" and let them run around looking like alt-righters that do antifa things.
You know how they are, they'll be way over dressed with nazi FLAIR and will probably have their faces still covered. They will be young playground types instead of htk types

If you are anti-antifa, you have nothing to gain by showing up for *their party. Everyone knows there's no intelligent dialogue possible.

Just do normal and wait for the uploads.

>bored Sup Forumstard tries to meme 11/4 into existence to turn popular opinion against Antifa

I could see it.

any "Alt right" that appear at these rallies are traitors, and saboteurs.

If you see people with KEKistan flags, are wearing Larp gear you should just straight up stab them, they're they're for one reason only, and they're being paid to do it.

because I don't want to get arrested.

>dress up as trump supporters
>protest trump

can these fags do anything right?

how will they know who's antifa and who's not? the friendly fire should be delicious.

Everyone could switch sides and still duke it out but then it would just be the same outcome but look like the opposite and people would react contrary to normal and so the winner would be the loser and the loser would be the winner except everyone's on the wrong side, so then the only thing that can save us is to switch body's with the other side and that would suck because I prefer not to be stuck in a battered twink body, either way you picture it.

i really wish banksy would get accused of rape

You guys are kidding right?
This is 100% bullshit and started here.
Sup Forums is larping this into existence and it will be nothing.
Jesus christ i didnt think there were people on here who believe it.

COUNTER-OP HERE:

1 post to this ID
>Saged

Also, all the not antifa participants have to work

>After the violent fights of November 4th, a great number of antifas and alt right supporters died.
>In other news the antifa organization is leaderless and memberless after that day and the approval of Trump raised up to 80% afterwards.

Imagine that, one can only dream of that amount of self damage.

This doesn't seem like antifag's work. Is it a false false flag?

this

what I want to know is where's the sheriff

I'm 100% willing to accept that but what about the 100k full page advertising in news papers? Multiple days even.

Even I doubt there's pol posters that rich, soros funding seems more logical.

I believe it was during the battle of Kursk, some Russian tank crews took their stolen Panzers into the German formation, they were able to destroy many German tanks, and it was several hours before anyone realised what they were up to.

Aby trump supporters that go out tomorrow need to know that ISIS is going to be out, and they may be dressed as Trump supporters, just think what a few of them could do in amongst a crowd of patriots, with machetes or guns or suicide vests.

Sit this one out, the left is depending on patriotic idiots playing ball.

unless they start attacking themselves, they haven't thought this through

>inb4 this actually happens
it's possible with their funding sources

What if they are telling people to do this so they can shoot their own people to make people think some kind of civil war has actually started?

well if he shows up no prob

why doesnt everyone just stay home and let them run themselves into the ground?
stay home, shack up with all your weapons and wait it out

remember antifa is protesting that hillary rigged the election against bernie

Whatever gets the genepool cleansed bruh

yea not sure the both sides representing the opposite side race to the bottom approach is good

It's simple really. Stay away from their 'protests' and tell your family, friends, and coworkers to stay away from their 'protest'. Remember
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ((They)) will use:
>tighten up
>stick together
To shut down antifa's rallies and to protect vital infrastructure while, radicalizing remaining Antifa in their (struggle) against the ((machine)) created by and for (((Them))).
>(((They))) unironically sign antifa paychecks and profit from both sides.
If you are or know an antifa understand:
>the United States government has declared you a domestic terror group. BAMN can't save you either
>the US government will mobilize the National Guard in conjunction with state and local Police to protect.
>You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Pic related was Sup Forumsacks?

It's possible, they might even have entire brigades of ISIS fighters dressed as patriots with orders to attack ANTIFA.

Normies will believe whatever CNN/NBC/CBS etc tells them, all they need is footage of MAGA hats killing innocent anti-fascists

Telling antifa to impersonate police at a riot.

Well played, user!

Just stay at home and watch them embarrass themselves, no need to show up
Also
>kuckistani flag

a "convincing police uniform" seems like a particularly bad idea