ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I've fucking had it with these retarded leftists and sjws, it's at the point where their idiocy is causing me to get rejected from jobs, education and reducing my rights. No more fucking joking around anons, "it's okay to be white" removed any sense of doubt I had about society ever improving, not without our help.

Start spitballing ideas on what to do next. I'll start:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvZjgZINhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest we make a picture w/ arguments to red pill the idiots and we spread that around, both physically and on the internet. If this gets traction ill make a sub Reddit (temporary) to post red pills, the top 3-10 will get added to the redpill

Is that a toilet tank flapper?

It's a stock image I think yes why do you ask?

Just deal with it, make and stock pile cash/weapons. Use this and other board to connect and coordinate. If this country we're to ever experience multiple Charlottesville type incidences close together I think it might be enough to push us towards civil war. Be prepared, stay connected and wait. Our time will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvZjgZINhpQ

NOOOOOO! Our time WILL NEVER COME! TOO MANY RAPEFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS! We need to pull the plug NOWWWW! the immigrant act of 1962 (I think it's was) fucked the US over. I refuse to allow this WHITE country to because full of savages who benefit from our forefathers work. "Muh slavery" stfu you cunt, lots of niggers have been domesticated so it's not that bad, the good ones can stay while we kick the rest off into the ocean

Get in here and expose (((them))).

I agree 100% they should be thanking us for slavery however if action is taken is an angry uncoordinated manner all your going to get is further censorship. Action needs to be taken before 2020 but it has to be coordinated and thoroughly thought out.

>Shitlibs get mad over "it's ok to be white"
>There were people on this forum who thought "optics don't matter", even though saying something as innocuous as "it's ok to be white" is enough to deliver the message, let alone Nazi LARPing

If your going to do something it can't be just you and it can't be all at once, that's all I'm saying.

So what should we (I) do??.? We can't just sit around and post the "it's okay to be white "thing all day

yeah, while I think the SJW thing is getting really out of hand I don't think Sup Forums is going to be the force that fixes that. Force on force leads to explosive damage like at all these protests and just makes the problem worse. I'd much rather be my own man and follow a more moderate path. Because both sides of it are pretty retarded. Any social activism is basically you trying to make yourself feel better. I like the asian method of just ignoring the problem maker until they go away. A total freeze out.

We've ignored the problem for almost 60 years and it's only gotten worse.

Why did I read that like a Russian?

Everyone read's things in their native tongue... fuckin' communist fag.

Go full Rambo and leave a manifesto

You'll be a martyr and inspire millions

>arguments
Since when did that work. Communists get helicopter rides, but not before they've exposed their full degeneracy in a full blown meme war.

A FUCKING LEAF, you understand you are exhibiting top cuck behavior right? Surely you are aware this attitude is what ruined your wannabe nation?

Okay so what can we do? How about we post shit like "Kill whiteys" or stuff like that?

Charlie Manson tried that.... ABSOLUTE FAILURE.

Go back to the lunch room CIA, we are a board of peace and you'll find no instigators of violence here.

Plzzz I am new fag and want to help don't leave me alone we need to ACT for the PEOPLE

You've already been told. Do nothing for now.

Lurk moar, digest your redpills, come back in the morning.

But I've been doing that for 6 months, and it's getting worse we need to ACT

Ok, a super secret mission just for you: paint white lives matter on your ass and jump naked off the roof of a starbucks for mass red pilling. On your way now.

we need to start finding and helping our own. SJWs only hire other SJWs, we need to start returning the favor. too many people decry the current state of the indoctrinated youth but then when it comes time to hiring, look for the same virtue and establishment signalling that the elites have trained them to.

This is the only way to get through to the sheeple.

I hear and obey! I'll do it ( but not in that order lol)

DISCARD THE SECOND POST. WE REQUIRE THE FREEDOM YOUR SACRIFICE WILL BRING.

The answer is MEMES- turn the sjw/negro/loser logic against them. For example, find a picture of Thomas Edison with a light bulb and add a caption like "Goddamn white people- now I gots a 'lectric bill every month-shheeeit."