Is there an actual habbening tomorrow or are Antifa LARPing as Bolsheviks?

Is there an actual habbening tomorrow or are Antifa LARPing as Bolsheviks?

The stench of your fear is overwhelming.

judging by the huge amount of niggers shills and adverts. Yeah something is happening.

Il be right here doing what i do best. Fucking over commies

Fear of what? Antifa? I'm more scared of niggers than LARPy communists.

expect something to happen, whether a false flag or idiots taking the bait. The whole thing is meant to entice a reaction from the right

German Antifa has a """convention""" tomorrow in Munich in the local union hall because it's literally listed as a union. One police union tried to sue them out of the building but the pozd justice system threw out the case.
Twatter Hashtags are in pic related (their own and the counter stuff)

They are a bunch of parlor pink pussies who keep teasing us with promising enough targets to open the range but they won’t deliver.

Tomorrow, a bunch of gay men, who want to be called women are suppose to go sparta? Led by very far left feminist 'revolutionaries'?

Be PROACTIVE Anons. Get busy TONIGHT

It ain't the degenerates I'm worried about, it's their nigger allies.

Please god let something happen that triggers the final happening

RaHoWa?

holy shit it's incredible that any of you actually believe anything is happening tomorrow. no leftists actually give a shit about revcom and Bob Avakian. there will be very few protestors but no actual organization because the whole 'civil war' conspiracy was engineered by fucktards on youtube to get more views

anti-fa larping as bolsheviks, only this time the bolsheviks get brutally killed.

it's Sup Forums larping as antifa larping as Sup Forums occassionally larping as antifa.

I will personally be out in Minot cracking Nazis' heads. You all had better hide in your trailers. I will personally take you apart if I see any of you racists, you know what I mean?

>North Dakota

No one cares about you or your state. You better give that land back to the corn niggers after your revolution.

(((S5u9ff2)))

how can you tell if someone is a nazi?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ???????? what is a nazi? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? can you explain these things or are you cracking peoples heads who don't agree with you

its just russbot lolz and retarded rednecks taking it seriously

this

Buncha social outcasts that will walk out of their highschool classes and go smoke a bowl because fuck the man. Then, back to 6:00am on groundhog day...

We can tell by your haircuts and we have a Arikara healer who can see your auras and determine if you're a racist Nazi. We're going to split your heads right open if we see you.

nazbol g a n g

All day senpai

There are no high school classes on Saturday morning, you dumb, stupid, Nazi jerk. Unless they have detention with Mr. Vernon, everyone is going to be out at the protest.

I have long hair to donate to kids who need wigs, my aura has been cleansed by a Saami shaman

Chief Bleeding Hand always said that the Sami were a bunch of niggers who were too chicken shit to cross the land bridge. Your Sami nigger isn't fit to clean shit out of a toilet much less your aura, you racist asshole.

Ah yes, that's why plan on a sat. No school. Thx. Even more pussified than the protests of olde...

:c y u so rayciss

I can't be rayciss, I'm 1/64th Lakota.

All that will happen tomorrow is maybe 200 lefties will gather and 100 lefties will get head before they go home... half of them will be penis gender or throat vagina or whatever it's called now and a great victory will be declared at the end of the day.