Why do people hate facts

currently debating a fuentes wannabee. why do the alt right get so upset when i tell them facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares what you have to say besides you gay washed up league fan base were going to build the wall lower taxes on corporations and remove all brown smelly shitskins from the country you can join them too spic

the fuck did i just read?

Why do you want to force whites to live among subhuman minorities so badly? Go convince the Africans, Asians, Arabs that they need more diversity in their countries. We've got diversity up the wazoo

dawg, i just think that the constitution is a good document. it has done a lot of great things for this country. it has nothing to do with race.

also why the fuck would a fucking leaf even care about ethno memes?

because hes slowly realizing hes his country will become the south africa of north america and will be persecuted by the arabs niggers and gooks taking over his country

>why do the alt right get so upset when i tell them facts?
Because they live off fake infographic statistics they got off stormshit

people doesn't care about race in general. they care about the standard of living.

GO AWAY MR CULL!

oh so he really does have autism

Why is OP such a shit troll.

we live in a post-truth world user. there is only opinion/argument/force.

you're still in here faggit

logos>ethos>pathos

this is not a new concept you inbred redneck

>autism

>a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

sperging out != autism

You want to debate about it? DM me your skype on twitter, you Kevin Spacey cum dumpster swine.

>white nationalist cant even define white culture without mentioning fucking nascar
fucking top kek
well played Sup Forums

why do you call people dawg? is it a debate tactic to annoy them?

Memes aside, that is a part of white american culture on the broad scale.
This whole "there is no white american culture"-thing is fucking baffling to me, because they're so different from europeans, and they do things that are considered "white", even on a broad scale. I mean just consider how some black people get shit for "talking white", the way you speak is part of your culture. AAVE is part of african american culture, even though some of them don't speak it.

i picked it up from tv/movies. sounds cool. it's just how i jive dawg.

btw, still undefeated.

>what is white culture to you?
>suburbia and NASCAR
>not 2000 years of philosophy, laying foundations of law and ethics, countless masters of arts and science
just gas this subhuman

it does not sound cool its stupid, if this is realy you then i have to say its counter productive to you because i wanted to listen to what you have to say but could not finish almost everyone of your "debates" because i just could not listen to you

you sound like a bug crybaby fag when you say that^^

No one in this thread will debate Destiny. They are all cowards.

The only legitimate argument that guy had was that immigration causes more concentration of voters for 1 party.

e.g. in america it increases democrats right now. In europe it would increase any pro immigrant party. So being a party being pro immigration is a positive feedback loop for support. So political parties are logically pushed to favor immigration if they want to maintain power in the long run, as long as immigration is legal.

Is this a fair point and if so how can you debate this point as something that should be discouraged.

logic can be frightening when your world view is incomplete. drop by sometime. ill fix it for you.

It is clearly not Destiny. It's a either a dickrider or a hater.

Destiny fans are the biggest fags. At this point I hate you guys more than fucking Communists, so congratulations on that.

You have a lot to learn Destiny, A LOT. You need to be more humble with your approach in certain topics that go beyond shallow topics of current events and politics (easy picks, unless you don't mind looking like a complete imbecile, which I know you care, given the recent ego-trip you have been in). Just a reminder that you have spent the good part of your life barely surviving, fighting not to be homeless and wiping floors in stadiums, while most of us have been intellectually curious and dedicating our time to learn, read and listen people that are smarter than us. So either you are completely oblivious of how much information/education you have missed in the past 2 decades (and how far behind you are vs other actual intelligent people), OR you think yourself smarter than the majority, in which case I have to remind you that smart people not necessarily start questioning the world at the age of 30, certainly don't spend their 20s doing manual work and living with their parents. Forming rational thoughts is not an acomplishment, I get it you are excited because this is new to you, but most people were doing that in high school, (while passing the classes you are still completely oblivious about, like Calculus? do you even know what that is?). Be humble, you will learn more that way.

Does being retarded hurt?

All these backseat intellectuals are too scared to debate the so-called manlet

what about cognitive dissonance?

I can't get enough destiny memes.

>I can't get enough destiny memes.
YOU ARE IN LUCK!

The legendary alt right slayer is prepared to take out the up and coming protege of Richard Spencer himself; Nicholas Fuentes once and for all.
Their first bout was a pretty close one, where the judges scored the fight 47% for Fuentes to 53% for DESTINY. twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785

Tune in next Wednesday for another intellectual heavy weight bout.

It's because we are taught that is American culture, not white culture.

I unironically enjoy them
It's a good meme

150/10 trolling
Would smash and impregnate your man tits