MGTOW and its relationship with the influx of immigrants

People here always either demonize or praise the whole MGTOW movement but people never really discuss WHY men all over the world are remaining single longer and longer into their lives. Here's why

>Women's """liberation""" """freed""" women
>Women are now allowed to make as much money as men and seek positions of power the same as men
>BUT
>Women RARELY (if ever) date down
>Women don't date men who make less money than them
>This is all relative of course but with women's liberation, the bar has been set much higher than before
>This results in women having fewer children
>BUT
>Our economy is based on continual population growth
>Government and big business panic and start importing more people over the world
>This wasn't normally a problem because most came from other English speaking white countries
>But the same phenomenon of women choosing not to date down and the consequences of it is not also occurring in all of those countries
>What does government and big business fix this?
>By importing people from non-English, non-white countries in an effort to keep the population number going up
>This, of course, creates problems as people from very dissimilar cultures actually don't get along with one another very well
>The government tries to pacify the native masses by promoting things like how 'multiculturalism' and 'diversity' is our strength and is good

All this, however, is only temporary, as population growth cannot continue on forever. But this is why we are seeing so many migrants in our countries these days and why politicians are so rabid about promoting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL that the girl in the OP is married to an Asian guy and has an Asian baby

Welcome to the future which is AMWF

The point is, white men are becoming cucks, efeminate, mass non-european migration, brings usually men, women are brainwashed by propaganda and they donĀ“t care about identity, nation or race.... it's a fckg circle, the so called circle of death of the europeans worldwide

fck The world is lost man

>fck The world is lost man
Why is it lost?

The real red pill is that the global refugee crisis is being exploited for one simple reason: the credit jew. 3rd worlders with no access to the internet don't have bad or good credit. "Here you go, goym, a visa and a (((credit card)))" also shifts voting demographics

>date down
here's the loophole you stupid aussie, they don't date. It's short term flings with no strings attached.

White male living in Los Angeles. Surrounded by fat Latina midgets, blue haired fat White girls, and drugged out 'aspiring actresses'.

Kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

PLEASE WATCH THIS

give me a short synopsis

Your whole life is a cheap charade, you are a slave. We live in a simulated environment and are programmed to slowly kill ourselves over time.

>One shot at life
>Born AFTER 1945
Why actually live?
Hitler & Co. knew that WWII was all or nothing. "Germany's future or Germany's fall." We're living in the nightmare world they feared. Hitler would blow his brains out if he had to live one week in this multicultural, AIDS-riddled, atheistic, debt-enslaved, gynocratic shithole.
Why go on?

Marriage and reproduction in our species is purely economic, well except for the low IQ women driven by their pussies, those retards actually are stupid enough to marry the bad boy and support them in return for a "good dick".

Since Asians are higher IQ and all women are economic whores its not surprising there would be AMWF couplings, or a vastly disproportionate WMAF couplings, most of which are spear headed by Japanese women in the US.

>OP's question(s)

The globalists are using Feminism and the welfare state to prop up the low IQ races to breed with the Whites. Think about these sexual market values

>white women become low value to white males because outwardly whores(low value)
>import of feminine women(high value)
>welfare, corporate Globalist quotas, also in academia as a gate keeper to higher status jobs

What you get is a subsidization of low IQ to breed around.

Wrong, Feminism was created to do a great number of things. Chaos is feminism and what will rise from its ashes is the a newer variant of the NWO, "multicultural edition".

Her genetic line will end with that baby.

disgusting as fuck

thats not her you asian cuck

>a vastly disproportionate WMAF couplings,
Worldwide there are more AMWF relationships than WMAF. Nevermind the vast majority of WMAF involve SE Asians (Filipinas, Thais, etc) rather than East Asians

>most of which are spear headed by Japanese women in the US.
lolwut? There hasnt been +1 Japanese immigration to the US since WW2. There are 5x as much Filipinos in the US than Japanese+ Koreans combined.

you asian men are 10x more pathetic than the niggers honestly, the amount of autism you invest into coveting our women is pathetic really. niggers just muh dik, the asian has this little craven insectoid back biting aspect behind your bullshit face culture where you all act like bullshit fake people. every westernized asian I've met was a facade and behind it was just this insecure little craven dog who'd stab me in the back in the most passive aggressive way over essentially peanuts

russia has a high women to male ratio, there isnt enough white men, so rich chinese men are coming in and picking fresh fruit like this girl. doesnt mean that they like chinese me, just means chinese men are in a good geopolitical situation

then you totally have no clue who op girl is

yeah OP girl has a different brow than the slav woman in the other pic

I actually totally agree with OP, we need to seriously figure out how to undo womens liberation and return us to a victorian era family.

I'm all for protecting white women, unfortunately it is in female nature to need protection from themselves and a strong leader.

The kikes have gaslit half our population, and we can't permit them to hold the reigns of power if they're going to open the boarders and destroy our culture.

Men need to retake control, or the West will fall.

>Women RARELY (if ever) date down
Yup. They'd rather be single.
Honestly I think the only fix at this point is polygyny. Let the Chads take a few wive and rearrange the laws to make it viable.
Maybe that's why they're pushing for Islam as well.

Would any of you men actually "date down"? For what reason?

Men literally don't give a shit dumb ass.

Except you're wrong. Don't be a retard. Men are similarly hesitant in dating outside of their socioeconomic status and with partners they regard as less attractive. You can just look at the quality of girls posted in threads like this one to see that these same men complaining about women share images of very attractive women. They desire to date above what I presume is their level. It's natural and women shouldn't be singled out and demonized for this behavior.

I'm single because I cannot kill a nagging woman without a collective hive getting in my business. I'm MGTOW because I will kill a nagging woman should being single prove not enough to spare me from female interaction, mgtow just means I'm ready to abandon the pros and cons of society in a heartbeat should the hive press the matter. So don't try to make it appear like a "you can't fire me I quit" its "you can't fire me I never applied for this shit job".

fuck yeah I date down you stupid fucking cunt, all of you cunts are fat and out of shape flabby, lazy nihilist cunts. you all treat me like I am a sexual object while complaining about the shit all the fucking time even though you look like piss. you are all drunks

yeah men want to shag hot babes but we end up with fat lazy cunts with big mouths like yours. I bet you can't cook for shit and your pussy probably reeks

>Men are similarly hesitant in dating outside of their socioeconomic status
That is just plain wrong. The difference between men and women in this regard are huge.
>and with partners they regard as less attractive.
Probably similar to women.
So overall, there's an imbalance.
And it's nothing new. Historically only about 40% of men reproduced, while pretty much all women reproduced. This is the natural state of things. Women have always had a tendency to want to share the alpha mates, while males would be happy with just having their own more on their level. This has big implications for civilization.

Women aren't equal to men and this is not how the genders are meant to interact.

This

You know, it's possible women are more picky on looks as well nowadays.
They are in bars. They are on dating sites and tinder by A LOT.
And they get used to it. It gets to their heads.

yet women have gotten fatter and less attractive by a large margin these days

What's up with that random tittle anyways? You speak nothing about mgtow relationship with refugees.

Yeah and men are flocking to the gyms.

pretty sure this was just an r/hapa thread lad, he tried to b8 with the pic and lead up to some gook lover spamming. they are spamming the board with it right now. the slavic woman with the mongrel baby isn't even the same woman in the OP

blow it out your ass

lolwut? what are you talking about?