If your son or daughter came out, how would you honestly react?

If your son or daughter came out, how would you honestly react?

throw them back in their cell and upgrade the lock

As long as they vote Trump its okay.

Pic related.

if it was my daughter i would be relieved because she wouldn't be fucking guys when i send her off to college

Beat the gay out of him/her. You know, what every regular man would.

and i like pussy so we would have something in common, i could offer advise only a father can give on how to cultivate pussy

Suck them back into my dick

hang him

come out as gay? Wish them well tell them to be careful

come out as trans? Kick them out and disown them and have another kid. I will not waste time on those that can't respect themselves and their natural form

What if she becomes butch

still wont be fucking black guys

I would say molesting you was a mistake

Honestly that isn't half as bad these days.
At least if they're young it could be 'just a phase', it's far worse if they want to change teams. Chems associated with that leaving you infertile and all.

Should have molested him more so he'd wrap around to straight again.

I'd feel bad I let them consume all that degenerate media.

daughter - a little disappointed
son - disgusted

disown them

I wouldn't care as long as they don't try to moralize about it

>your son or daughter
I would just be happy that, at some point in my existence, I had sex.

>If your son or daughter came out, how would you honestly react?
came out of what

>Bringing kids into this world in the first place

>mfw my brother came out as trans last year
>mfw he is still interested in going through with a change
>mfw he's afraid of being judged and wants to change towns
kind of strange, honestly. he did go to art school so i think that's part of it. "i'm a woman trapped in a man's body" wtf

This same here

Get back in bed or we are not finger painting in the morning

Came out as what? Gay? Communist? Liberal? Antifa?

If you choose to be in a monogamous relation then you have my blessing
If you slut around and get a sickness then i will not pay for your expenses.
You also better make sure i get grandchildren somehow through my bloodline, no adoptions.

This.

Fake post pic of brother for proof

he's only come out to my mother, father, and myself. he hasn't told anyone else.

Back?

If he was a tranny I wouldn't be that upset. If he was a faggot I'd give him one chance to repent and disown him after that.

I wouldn't give a single fuck

If they're annoying about it and it becomes their identity I've clearly failed as a parent and will attempt to subtly distract them with various hobbies to keep them busy so they don't turn into a massive faggot whose only resume skill is marching in the streets with a dildo costume on

Extremely disappointed. Don't know what you could do at that point though.

Cry?

be supportive as gay people have a difficult time. no need to be a faggot dad about it

Probably kill myself, I failed and my kid got infested with cultural Marxism. Too blind or stupid to notice it happening.

came out as gay/lesbian, fine, i dont give a shit
came out as trans? disowned

Blame his mother

Yes.

Back.

If she was a lesbian, I wouldn't really give a shit, I'd be happy to know that I'll never have to put up with some fuckboi or Arab or nignog putting his dick in her.
If she's masculine:
pros: she doesn't get fucked by an ugly bitch.
Cons: she's an ugly bitch

If she's feminine: see ^ but reversed.

If my son was gay: Be emotionally torn apart, make sure he's far away from me, try to forget about it.
If he's masculine:
Pros: Doesn't get fucked by a guy, not embarrassing in public
Cons: "why can't he just fuck a girl?"

If he's feminine: pros: none
Cons: everything.

Either way: >wonder if I fucked up in raising him/her

Mike Pence and the electricity.

Won't happen. My kids are raised right and I don't fuck them.

So you don’t have a picture of your brother need to know if he looks feminine

I'd ask who molested them.

based

He doesn't. He's hooked nose, and he's letting his hair grow out. Not a good look.

My sister came out as gay a few years ago, not a big deal. The thing that pissed me off most was right after it happened she was on that gay pride shit, shoving it in every ones face about how she's gay like it's a part of her personality, not her identity, but as long as she's happy I couldn't care less. And at least I know she's not gonna have some half breed added to the family tree

If either of my Daughters "came out"...I taught them well. I dont want grandbabies that cant carry on my last name.

If my Son did however, his 18th birthday would be spent packing a UHAUL. 0% chance with him thou. He's been a Chad since 5th grade.

Did you tell him this

If my kid is trans:

Try to come up with a plan to show him/her the light.

If plan fails: evacuate

Become super Nazi parent, rule with an iron fist, make him/her get a job.
At 18 ---> bye bye.

Hope for a miracle, but basically be fucked. Pic related.

I would sit them down on in the kitchen with my sidearm and tell them they are American and they are free to do what they want, but his "partner' would not be allowed on my property and if he is caught on my property I will consoder it breakong and entering and I will use the fullest extent of the law to protact my family. Then we would eat brealfast awkwardly.

I would not be fucking happy that's for sure.

No. i haven't spoken to him at all about this, I try to avoid it. Very uncomfortable.

Tell him the truth, if you truly love them you will do this so they don’t end like 45%

Id go buy 10 feet of rope

Maybe this

Why does the female deserve privilege?

Fake

Like any good father, I’d give him a good dicking, of course.

Rape him/her. My son would probably be shocked back into being straight and my daughter would succomb to the cock.

It probably How end up like that

>killing fags
>abhorrent
52%

disappointment

I'd offer them nothing but support and kindness, and I would be more engaged in their day-to-day life. By alienating them, they'd seek out darker corners of society and associate with scum, maybe learning bad behaviors along the way.

If all my kids turn out gay I would be genuinely disappointed. But, I'd never be vocal about it. How we treat each other reverberates throughout our society, and I wouldn't want my personal feelings to diminish the happiness of my neighbors or community who still benefit from their involvement and investment.

Your wife has the power to decide, not you.

Coming from someone who believes gay sex is wrong, like this:
>you want to have gay sex
>you shouldn't
>wanting to do something you shouldn't do is the universal human condition
>I want to fuck women other than your mom all the time, for instance
>learning to be an adult consists of learning to not do things you want to do
>welcome to life kid
>this ends when you die

I could tell him to go nuts and let dudes plow his butt for short term satisfaction and be "proud", but that would be bad advice.

Murder them burn them and then dump what's left in a river

Agree with this...

It's far more likely to be just a phase than with males.