TUCKER CARLSON /OURGUY/ TALKING ABOUT "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" POSTERS AFTER THIS BREAK. TURN ON FOX NEWS NOW!

TUCKER CARLSON /OURGUY/ TALKING ABOUT "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" POSTERS AFTER THIS BREAK. TURN ON FOX NEWS NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlZ9fAAo4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Tucker fella reads the chan

He fucking did it, the mad man!!!

>having a tv to turn on
my tv is a computer monitor because this isn't 1999. do people still have televisions to turn on and tune in? lol. it's 2017

>I haven't heard of JewTube

Justsawit
YOU FUCKING MADMEN!!

>shock and horror
Over what

nigga we made it!

/OURGUY/ /OURGUY/ /OURGUY/ /OURGUY/ /OURGUY/
"NOTHING WRONG WITH WHITE" AAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
WHY IS TUCKER SO BEAUTIFUL??

Are you watching TV on a phone? Do you have to pay special for that or just sign up for some stupid account or whatever so you can download free apps?

FUCK WHO HAS LIVESTREAM

>high school

WE JEWS NOW. OUR PROPAGANDA IS WORKING!!!!

CAN CONFIRM! SAW IT LIVE! WE FUCKING DID IT GENTS!!

through laptop with cable tv account. you can find it on youtube and other places too.

Can't cuck the Tuck

Fuck did i miss it? what did he say? is there a video?

Just rewind any Fox stream around 7 minutes.

kek

My college has an identity Europa poster that has been up for 6 months in a non-conspicious spot. They can take no action against a student putting up fliers as innocent as "It's ok to be white". It's Genius! If they disagree they are claiming it is not ok to be white, therefore, admitting racism

My bad.

>The flyer is causing outrage, saying Its okay to be white.
>...
>...
>is the left saying that it's not?
>...
>I'm Tucker Carlson.

TUCKER CARLSON OFFICIALLY DEFENDS WHITE PEOPLE - GOOD MAN. MANY PROPS TO YOU MR CARLSON!

Sorry I had to turn him off during that interview with that horrible obnoxious democrat. Put Ancient Aliens back on

DEFENDS THEM BY NAME*

I loved Carlson the minute I first saw him
n-no homo

lol I caught that too right at the end, looks like it worked

LINK

LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=WlZ9fAAo4k4

LINK

LINK

Go to about -10:00 (so there is about 10 minutes left in the video). I can't get the exact time stamp but it's basically right around there.

that guy just lied and gaslighted. he didn't go to work today and "look into" anything. so many in the media saying tucker "lost" that interview all because the democrat just stonefaced lied about being against corruption he has been complicit in for his entire career. tucker is the greatest, im glad he holds people like that accountable.

>he pays for cable tv
throwing your money away so you can get commercials and be told what to watch and when unless you time recording sessions in advance

It's a good thing Fox did it first, now CNN is gonna look like shit for being reactionary

That's a really clever meme, great job anons

>blue eyed italian
lmao

eh he didn't really say much about it besides that it's obviously ok to be white

In other words business as usual. The brilliant part about Tucker's show is he has an endless stream of these people who are willing to come on and play the same game just so that they can turn back around to their audiences to appear to have "won."

It's just getting started, hopefully

I love how you guys just threw out a simple statement and hige crowds of liberals formed. They really are sheep. Great for advertisers to manipulate, love Sup Forums psyops.

Should we change it to, "It's okay to be caucasian."?

No, that would include Khazars. It's too early yet to contemplate going off message.

Absolutely not.

Tucker is unironically the only true journalist on tv. Absolutely /ourgoy/ 10/10 would elect president

TUCKER CARLSON WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT. CARLSON 2024

Goddammit!!!

yeah it was just a smarmy guy. the type of wink wink nod nod sarcastic indignant stupid shit that makes liberals swoon and gets them to totally forget about the fact that the guy is telling a boldfaced lie and manipulating them. same shit jon stewart pulled for 2 fucking decades. it was actually a similar scene to the time stewart went on crossfire with carlson and liberals thought he "destroyed" carlson by simply acting like an indignant moron.

and a hypocrite too, i might add. i don't think there's anything in the world more hypocritical than stewarts famous appearance on crossfire. accusing a republican who hated george bush as being a shill and water carrier for the republican party whilst simultaneously being one of the most infamous left-wing shills of the 21st century. fucking jon stewart man. gas now.

>Being white, by the way, is something you cannot control, like any ethnicity. It's something you should never attack anybody for, and yet the left does it all the time. So who's REALLY sowing racial division?? They should stop... THESE THINGS NEVER END WELL.
>THEY SHOULD STOP
>THESE THINGS NEVER END WELL
FUCK YES YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

heh that crossfire episode was probably the first time I ever heard of Tucker. idgaf about him, but it's pretty neat he's evolved enough to revitalize the FOX lineup. I don't een particularly like FOX.

The John Liebowitz comparison is apt; he actually did do a halfway decent job one-upping the MSM news back in the day, but then he resorted to hackdom.

related: youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

From now until the end of time itself, it will be ok to be white and not a force on Gods green earth can change it. ENDOWED BY THE CREATOR

fucking try.

No he didn't, Jon leibowitzgoldbergerstein just shit out unfunny retarded witty jokes every single night pretending to be above everyone else on earth like he was some sort of jew god and smarter then half the world

here's another

t. australian

Why are you posting stereotypical nu-masculinity faggots and barbie stock photos though? Post some real white people.

i hated fox until just recently when they changed their nighttime lineup. now they got tucker, hannity and ingraham on, i have to say, the network has really gone a long way to redeem themselves. it's still RUN by the same elite POS class that runs the rest of the MSM, but the people they have hired to pander to us now are more or less the ones that have genuinely been /ourguys/ for a long time, even though i think hannity was kind of a pro-bush guy (didn't watch too much of him back in the day).
daytime lineup still sucks and they still employ anti-trump literal homos like shep smith.
i also couldn't stand o'reilly cuz he was total neocon slime and ultimately a centrist. was glad to see him go.

Reads the Fortune Pole

There goes no fap november.

He was ahead of the game enough to pull of an entertainment show that poked fun at the usual narrative. At least early on. I remember when the MSM was all shitting itself that kids these days were getting their news from Comedy Central.

Want to see him put to shame? Watch the segment he did with Norm Macdonald.

Oh, Hannity was super neocon back in the day. It was awful. But he pulled a bit of a redemption arc over the course of the election by being one of the first to recognized that people wanted Trump.

I hope more news outlets start covering this

at the end of the day, it scares me how well people reacted to stewarts nonsensical rant on crossfire. even the blatant hypocrisy aside. that appearance just showed to me that you can go in front of the plebs and say ANYTHING as long as you say it with a wink and a smile, and you say it charismatically, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong or even if what you're saying is blatantly retarded and an obvious self-righteous stunt to try to find attention. fucking libtards man. their obsession with that appearance to me is always the representative mark of how shallow their supposed "thinking" really is.

And these same people down the line will be shitting themselves once the system collapses and the very same minorities they sought control over rebel when they find out it is these retards that are the real "Oppressors"

>he doesn't own a 85 inch tv
what a fucking pleb. enjoy your computer nerd

>Oh, Hannity was super neocon back in the day. It was awful. But he pulled a bit of a redemption arc over the course of the election by being one of the first to recognized that people wanted Trump.
well yeah that's the thing, i remember when he was like the only guy reporting on the podesta email dump, and actually the only guy reporting on a LOT of the stuff that happened during the 2016 election. that's when i started saying "yeah, you know what? i've had my issues with this guy in the past, particularly during the bush years, but he is doing genuinely important work right now".

the bush years were also over a decade ago now. lots of things change over the course of a decade and people do to. i know i have. i wasn't even anti-bush back then until the last couple of years of his presidency (like most people).

You need to learn how to pair these whites better user. Try the 3rd man with the 2nd woman, the 1st man with the 3rd woman and the 2nd man with the 1st woman. Those will be the most aesthetic pairings.

John was a Jew doing a Jewish shtick, just like Colbert.

Tucker is doing a shtick as well, but he's a little more balanced on the truth vs. comedy axis.

No too complicated and brainy for a propaganda poster. White is more iconic and it rolls better.

lol i found this on another thread, can somebody do a verification?

don't forget white genocide isn't just about race mixing -- this kind of shit is central to the plan as well.

i know libs love to see conservatives angry about shit. they get off on it. but i admit it does make me mad that so many people are just unable to see through that jon stewart horseshit. like how can you let yourself just get lied to and manipulated just because someone is semi-charismatic and makes a joke and then gaslights everything that he's ever done and said and believed his entire life??
seems like a common thread among lefties and yeah, it bothers me, i admit, because it makes me lose hope in humanity :(

Tucker is redpilled. He nearly called a (((force in the government driving US towards war with Iran))) a few weeks ago.

They shouldn't have gotten rid of O'Reilly, who doesn't question the neocon war narrative.

I can't believe I was skeptical about it, seeing the threads before Halloween

The anti-white racism in America runs deeper than I imagined

i wanna see joe and mika flip shit and the hens on the view get to clucking about it