#14: archive.is/ffUMr
#15: archive.is/jc9TY
#16: archive.is/4kV80
#17: archive.is/dITff
#18: archive.is/vTli1
#19: archive.is/eizUR
#20: archive.is/EhOMU
#21 part 1: archive.is/W3IZo
#21 part 2: #22: #23: #24: #25: #26 v1: v2: #27: #28: #29: (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: >Updates

Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring)."

Thread #9:
>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, he is hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange tweet:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

FOX NEWS LIVE! WATCH FOR TRUMP'S ADDRESS, MAY GIVE SIGNAL THEN:
youtube.com/watch?v=47B0KC_iazI

Other urls found in this thread:

counterinformation.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller/
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926517340694548480
i.imgtc.com/clFixbQ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TL;DR

FUCKING READ THE OLD THREADS, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONES.

>Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

NOTICE THE LACK OF SHILLS IN FIRST THREADS. THEY WERE WATCHING AND LURKING JUST LIKE YOU. ONCE THE DUMP WAS FINISHED THEY CAME IN FULL FORCE. ANYONE WHO YELLS “LARP” IS A SHILL BECAUSE THEY HEEDED EVERY WORD

READ. THE. OLD. THREADS. THERE IS INFO THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE, SHIT LIKE HVT EXTRACTION TRAINING, AND BLACKBAG SNATCHERS BEING DEPLOYED WHEN SHTF. THIS MAY ALL GO DOWN AS THE BIGGEST TRUTHFUL INSIDER DUMP ON Sup Forums.

>quick rundown pls

PODESTA WILL BE INDICTED, AND ANTIFA IS SUSPECTED TO RIOT TO PREVENT HIS ARREST, ALONG WITH OTHER ELITE SWAMP MEMBERS. JAMES BROWER TELLS US THAT PODESTA – WILL – BE – INDICTED.

CAP OF Q_user'S QUESTOINS

Bumping to repeat that Sessions has not recused from U1

INVESTIGATION OF Q QUESTIONS

A friendly request for help with archiving the posts that are still not archived yet

when is trump leaving hawaii? that's the deadline for the storm tweet. if it doesn't come then, this is a larp

1st for putty tats

WHAT DID TRUMP MEAN BY THIS?!?!

the fire rises!

Welcome OPanon

HANNITY IS ON
SESSIONS HAS NOT RESCUED HIMSELF FROM THE U1 DEAL

Why are the shills so angry at something they claim is fake?

I'm just having fun reading all the silly posts and theorizing about things.

Why so serious, shills?

32 threads of larp. Good job, larper.

Israel did 9-11

32 threads and no happening at all.
32 FUCKING THREADS

easily the most pathetic shit I've seen here
new low faggots

Threadly reminder: Right after 9/11, American airspace was closed down. Yet Mueller was one of the people who allowed relatives of Bin Laden and other persons of interest fly back to Saudi Arabia. counterinformation.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller/

so can anyone explain that random pic posted last thread with what looked like a secret service car and helicopter???

Do you notice the lack of shills lately? They're waiting for the storm.

>BLAIR and hilary NEO LIBERALSM ABOUT TO GET BTFO

whachu so mad about shills?

SHILLS

>NOTICE THE LACK OF SHILLS IN FIRST THREADS. THEY WERE WATCHING AND LURKING JUST LIKE YOU. ONCE THE DUMP WAS FINISHED THEY CAME IN FULL FORCE. ANYONE WHO YELLS “LARP” IS A SHILL BECAUSE THEY HEEDED EVERY WORD

QAnon said mueller was /ourguy/ though-

Thanks.

>another massive disappointing non-happening thread
I sincerely hope it's happening, but I've been let down too many times here.

32 threads.
32 threads.

I think we're onto something...a lot of momentum.

I hope he posts this

By then it will be too late. Like when we won the primaries. All energies will be exlened toward final victory!!!

We are reaching larp levels that should not even be possible

Totally.

twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926517340694548480
User chillum looking at cool shit

this is THE actual happening

Guys the CIA have just tweeted admitting anime is a hormonal exploit agenda to reduce population and has worked in japan lowering sex urges.

sessions hasnt recused himself

what does that mean?

Israelis were also allowed to fly out the country.
Reminder: Israel did 9-11

Skykang message from Roswell spoopy

bumping

To disqualify or seek to disqualify from participation in a decision on grounds such as prejudice or personal involvement.

really ties in to hannity's opening

was in first thread when breadcrumbs were dropped. knew something was up with this particular post. i think we are close boys. feels good. trump is such a fucking blue collar dude he waits for the weekend so the working man can watch the justice. holy fuck guys this is it.

Impatient to see the actual fireworks

but why hasn't he recused himself?

If a larper larps in a Mongolian larping board and no larpers larp his larp was it really a larp? And bush did 9/11.

It means he can prosecute anyone involved with U1. INCLUDING HILARY.
Even though Sessions recused himself from investigating Hilary DIRECTLY he did not recuse himself from this, which has Hilary involved big time.
Needless to say, Sessions will finally start serving up some old fashion justice.

too many coincidences to be a larp

>implying anime hasn;t just increased my sex urges
>CIA niggers BTFO

Can we start bouncing around theories about "Alice & Wonderland". I'll take anything, mattering not how ludicrous it sounds . . .just throw it out there and we'll spitball.

Patience

Copied my last post in last thread -

Ah I see. Do Nasa even control the ones put up by the Russians?

Could they have used one of these on the Norks?
That could have been what blew up their mountain.

Could still be /ourguy/, perhaps he was forced into doing bad things?

Oh boy things are getting good

when is trump leaving hawaii?

Alice & Wonderland
Assange & Wikileaks

Will you stop posting these idiotic threads. This is NOT a happening. This twitter dude has this info from here

I want Podesta caucht too but you are falling....

ive been with you from the start. I believed since post #1

Assange & Wikileaks

Take my energy Emperor Trump,

who mentioned alice in wonderland. i work like 12 hours . day and can only follow part time desu

STURM BRICHT LOS

You literally posted my source you dumb fuck

I think it is going to be around midnight EDT

doubtful, cuck

It means that was just another little bit of theater today, to give people something to chatter about and wonder what it meant and how it could be used to bring down Trump -- while the grown-ups got ready for tonight.

Ok. Apparently this was already established.

Weakling.

why is the bald guy on hannity making such a retarded face?

kek

... for a goddamn leftypol larp

They do this to sap energy when 'nothingburger' happens. They admit it int the thread attached

>bush did 9-11

False. He just sat back while the Israelis did it.

I think it's like a signature. Q says some of us(ie including me) dont like to use John M's name.
In a later post, ending with Alice & Wonderland, John M's name said in full

Ah makes sense
If they were mentioned or part of the Wizards & Warlocks stuff posted by Q...
Does that mean they've been in action...? Stopping a nuke??

Ouch.

>habbenings for justice

remember anons, 100 pushups every time a new thread is made.

gotta stay alert and ready

Same here brother, the world is with Trump and he is doing it for all of US

>
dude is high as fuck haha

This has zero relevance to this thread. Must have been dropped on your head as a kid, or maybe mommy beat you stupid? Fuck outta here

You would honestly have to read this. Take ya about ten minutes, but it's worth it.

i.imgtc.com/clFixbQ.png

>money laundering
the real redpill

this is a cult

kill them

>3200 press ups
Ay lmao, you first.

Kek has willed it and so it shall be done.

Because he’s a kike

>i declare everything you own mine and you keep as much as I say

how about i fucking murder you instead?

if nothing happens ill sound myself with a railway spike

standard

Bingo.

These were the bomber's I referred to earlier
Perhaps these are fitted with Rods from God?
An user stated they used similar stuff in 'Nam

your goddamn
>q level
>military inteligence
>breadcrumbs
user is just another /leftypol/ WH user only this time they are improvising. this person provided NO information that anyone on here long enogh couldnt speculate on as well
AND he appeared in another unconfirmed LARP thread which should give you all a FUCKING HINT

Ive let these 32 threads go on so you fucking learn a lesson not to trust anyone here like that

well why can't we get the records of insider trading unsealed?

I drop my redpill and im out, save your energy for when something actually happens.

you're too pussy bitch
haha

Op. Looking Glass

the dish locates the threat and the HIDL sat fries the sat. codename for sat might wizard/warlock seeing as how the thing almost fires a DND spell.

>the navy has planes that could circle Miami and watch a helo fly in NY via radar
>these planes have a long air time and can practically talk to the entire military.

its an anti airborne threat annihilator. The US and the Russians put nukes into space after the Reagan treaty. this system is designed to shoot down those nukes as well as earth based nukes/large aircraft

the dish locates the threat and the HIDL sat fries the sat. codename for sat might wizard/warlock seeing as how the thing almost fires a DND spell.

>the navy has planes that could circle Miami and watch a helo fly in NY via radar
>these planes have a long air time and can practically talk to the entire military.

its an anti airborne threat annihilator. The US and the Russians put nukes into space after the Reagan treaty. this system is designed to shoot down those nukes as well as earth based nukes/large aircraft

the magick program is designed to defend the US and its allies from nuclear/airborne threats. the US and Russians put a shit ton of nukes into orbit for Rainy Days.
>there are nukes in geostationary orbit hanging above major cities
>the warlocks protect us against ours and their.
>all space nukes are controlled by the NASA HQ in houston

this program is old but still more sophisticated than anything we have here on earth.

we have ours and the russians have theirs but its thought that russians handed a few out while they were launching.
>possibly one hanging over pyongyang
>high prob of ruski NDs over us. thus magick program.

t. same user
>have all of them

Then get out. Your job is done. Leave. We're still going to be posting and making threads.

>AND he appeared in another unconfirmed LARP thread which should give you all a FUCKING HINT

But you shills are the ones who LARPed as Q so...

>Ive let these 32 threads go on so you fucking learn a lesson not to trust anyone here like that

Who the fuck are you? Hahahaha

Fuck off meme flag faggot
It's obvious that something is going down
The scope of which we will discover in time.
FUCK OFF

Another potential larger said different. They claimed mueller got pardoned for a role in Ur1 or something.

So are there some old cabal defectors who want to maybe somehow make some peace with god before they croak? Or are we just on a ride?

Shit for real?
Who would be launching a nuke though?

Surely not Russia? Is it by the Families?
And aiming at what?

1/10 spoop attempt.