Finally, a post that actually gets it!

Finally, a post that actually gets it!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
youtu.be/eu6ioKjZsGU
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-baltimore-homicide-clearance-rate-20170422-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs
youtu.be/1YEatC1v8Rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would officer Bob do such a thing? Makes no sense.

>unarmed

1. Why dont asians get shot by police? Is it bc police love asians? No its because Chang is always studying in the library and gets home by 8pm not hanging around in the parking lot of 7 Eleven or outside clubs or just messing around with his homies.

You can't control police, you can only control your own behavior.

2. There are unjustifiable shootings but it happens to white people too. Making this about race instead of police brutality in general weakens your own case and turns off people who otherwise would be willing to join the movement.

If you truely wanted to stop unjustifiable police shootings you would try to make the tent as large as possible not make it "Black Lives Matter" and loot businesses whenever you didn't get your way.

maybe tyrone should fucking follows officer bob's orders and not chimpout and he might not get shot.

>cops kill 300 niggers a year
>left wing "news" outlet tracks them
>I go through first 4 months

Know what I found? Of the 100~ killed, roughly 98% of them were attacking the cop (shooting at them, trying to stab them, etc.) A few (like 4 of the 100~) were questionable and 1 was a clear injustice (video evidence showed a handcuffed nigger getting beaten.)

1 wrongful death in a 4 month period when there are 42,000,000 niggers and 900,000 cops in the country is not "an epidemic" and doesn't mean "open season on black men."

niggers have simple minds. They don't see a difference between Ray Ray gunning Tyrone down in cold blood, and Officer Bob getting attacked by Tyrone and defending himself with lethal force.

The only reason I would assume that officer Bob would even remotely think and seriously consider pulling the trigger on a fellow citizen would be under stern suspicion of not only criminal activity, but potentially deadly criminal activity. But as WE ALL KNOW, none of this is happening, RIGHT?

Hmmmmmmm

It is seriously cracking the old nut in noggin

edit: forgot source

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

Think I'm making it up? Look for yourself.

Ray-Ray costs more to keep alive in a prison cell than officer Bob. We should kill all of the nigs

Wy yu do this offsir BOB? WY?

idiots killing each other off as opposed to a trained professional doing what he has to to defend the public

Huh. I bet Officer Bob was a racist who killed a black person and put his career and freedom and jeopardy for no good reason at all. It's not like there's some kind of violent, anti-police subculture out there or any sort of conspiracy theory like that.

>nigV8NHk
>nig

*in jeopardy

This kind of thread again uh?
It's time for the redpills.

Why would you post this here? You think we give a flying fuck about when officer Bob kills a black other than to be happy about it?

Ray Ray Kills Tyrone at a disproportionate rate compared to Officer Bob.

>dat ID

Son, put the gun down and raise your hands.

diseases and medical issues that are fatal don't go to jail either, what's your point?

Why shouldn't people get rewarded for destroying a rabid animal and making the community a little safer?

>Officer Bob goes home on paid administrative leave

...because Tyrone was acting in an aggressive, threatening manner, refused to co-operate with Officer Bob's verbal instructions, and made a gesture which looked like he was about to draw a gun. Thus making Officer Bob's shooting entirely justified based on the information he had at the time.

When officer Bob goes to arrest Ray Ray
And Ray Ray decides he's not going back in, no matter what.
And officer Bob has to shoot him rather than being killed himself.
Officer Bob is not the problem.

Why is being killed by someone who gets off scot free worse than being killed by someone who gets locked up? The corpse cares not.
Black-on-black produces far more uncaring corpses. No one is marching and making demands to stop black-on-black.

But shooting them is the only way they will ever graduate from college.

STOP LOOKING AT FACTS
FUCKING WHITE PEEPLE

He literally just saved the country almost $8k/yr

Police are fucked up to all races.

>stop bringing up black on black crime
I don't give a fuck about black on black crime. What I do give a fuck about is black on white crime.

Ay yo fuck whitey always bringin up fax n shiet.

dont forget officer bob get an award for one less nig-nog on the street.

He gets a promotion every 3rd punch on his Darkie in the dirt card

this. i actually encourage the pavement apes to kill each other.

youtu.be/eu6ioKjZsGU

yea but officer BOB is BLACK

Classic meem

Everybody hates negroes

Fr tho. Don dey no dat we can tex now? Smdh

Man fuck you, man

Bitch nigga

Why are you using a computer nigger? Compuda be raycis

When even the algo is against you

first three letters "n","i","g"

>acting like an animal after stealing something or beating someone and not being considered a threat

FUCK BLACK ON BLACK CRIME. Blacks kill twice as many whites every year as white kill blacks.

That these homicidal niggers are occasionally found and sentenced for their crimes is irrelevant because punishment never brings back the murdered victim. It doesn't seem to have any effect on the larger statistics either- every year for the past two decades niggers have murdered twice as many whites as the reverse and all we hear about is that BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Fuck that, WHITE LIVES MATTER! Blacks are our oppressors in every legally defined form of violence. Their culture is pathological and we are among its victims.

Stand up and refute every appeal for sympathy from these people and (((those))) who advocate for them until an objective narrative on the issue takes over the present onslaught of lies.

WHITE FUCKING POWER!

This is actually well put. This is a police corruption issue with a racial component, but the racial component is being blown up by the media.

Corruption in the whole legal system is more accurate

> Our issue is
Oh shit! I didn't realize because that isn't what was being said.
> It was FUCK WHITE PEPO! WE NEED MORE DOLLAR BILLS WITH BLACK PEPO ON THEM! NO WHITES IN UNIS!

Just let the park rangers handle it.

How can niggers not understand the concept of police?

Most children understand the concept of police and vigilantes.

Even small white children in pre-school know that if another child wrongs you, you are technically meant to go to a teacher and tell them, not simply thwump them.

Ray Ray goes to jail because murdering people is illegal.

Officer Bob goes on leave to placate dumb niggers who STILL can't grasp the concept of law and order. He should be back at work shooting more criminals.

The point that is missed here is that Officer Bob gets off for shooting unarmed Cleatus too

>Black person gets shot by cop
>Cop is black person
>Black cop works in a predominately black city
>Which has a black major
>Voted into place by black people
>who voted on cleaning up black crime
>White people are racist.

But again, this has nothing to do with police officers. If it's a black cop who shoots a black suspect on some dumb shit, nobody bats an eye. They just want a reason to attack white people because they think we have some kind of special power or privilege when we're all just normal fucking dudes

Shit dude, and its the fucking guardian. You know regressesives won't deny its legitimacy. Props to you for backing up your claim.

It's completely overstated and doesn't mention the fact there are wrongful deaths by cop all over. Also, more white are shot wrongfully by cops than blacks. And lastly, their poster child, Michael Brown, was shot through the hand-- clear forensic evidence that he was reaching for the cop's gun.

But keep making excuses for these criminals-- they dindu nuffin after all.

Why the fuck do hispanics have such a high dui rate?

"Do NOT reach for your gun!
Do NOT reach for your gun!
Do NOT reach for your gun!
Do NOT reach for your gun!"

*reaches for gun*

the truth is, when Ray Ray murders Tyrone he might be justified as well.

>When you see the autistic negroid get gang banged.

How are you even here jej niggers can't read!

Shut up nigger, go pick my cotton

you can save some typing in the future.

>when ray ray kills tyrone, ray ray goes to jail for life

>About a quarter of this year's killings have resulted in handcuffs and charges against a suspect.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-baltimore-homicide-clearance-rate-20170422-story.html

Maybe Bob killed Tyrone because he knew Ray Ray was going to get around to it eventually.

>when Ray Ray kills Tyrone, the police come to investigate, are given a hard time, everyone lies about Ray Ray's activities, and if it weren't for an ATM camera the police would have no leads and no case, and when they finally arrest Ray Ray it's "brutality" when they control him for resisting with a deadly weapon, and it's "racist" when they put additional charges on him for trying to kill a police officer, and all of Ray Ray's friends would intimidate jurors if the prosecutor doesn't let Ray Ray plea down for manslaughter and throw away the drug charges for the drugs he had on him when arrested and throw away the charges for assaulting the officers

Bitch nigga, nigga, white women, titties ass
youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

Niggers be solving the wrong problem. Niggers still stuck on stupid. It's genetic. We're supposed to feel bad and take on White Privilege guilt but it's really just another version of White Man's Burden to carry a genetically inferior sub species along.

That's because fucktard Tyrone thought it would be a good idea to fight with a cop.

I'm sorry, but you people are idiots. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. I'm serious.

If black people just did what the police asked, and didn't fight them, THEY WOULDN'T GET SHOT.

>mfw fpbp is a muzzie

Tell that to Phillandro Castile.

How about black on white crimes vs white on black crimes faggot. Go suck a Chinese dick

You are a gentleman, thank you.

Because Tyrone was a bix nood retard that couldn't follow simple instructions from Officer Bob, and was statistically more likely to be armed and so got shot after he dindunuffin at that convenience store.

Fuck that... I was raised in the hood as a white male with more ignorance and less opportunity than my black counterparts. With no real mentor in my life, I could realize right from wrong, sloth versus motivation.

Pulled my shit together, joined the military, learned self respect, educated myself (sans college degree) and am now a successful tech consultant to law enforcement. No white privilege achieved any of this. In fact, I battle daily against contracts than lean towards minority held companies. I still push forward!

Because Tyrone was a bix nood retard that couldn't follow simple instructions from Officer Bob, and was statistically more likely to be armed and so got shot after he dindunuffin robbing that convenience store.

If the homeboys accepted u as one of them, u would have joined them and prob ended up serving life, 3 baby mommas on the outside

that happens to everyone you stupid blind nigger.

they kill us more than you.

fucking APES.

mucho cervezas

MEH nothing to disagree with.

>STOP BRINGING BLACK ON BLACK CRIME UP
>WHY OFFICERS SHOOTING KANGZ CHILLUN?
>Black on black crime shows black have an unprecedented inclination for crime and violence compared to other races.
>As a result, they tend to get into physical confrontations with officers more than other races.

>we understand that black on black crime is a problem.
No you don't. You are doing nothing to fix it. It's 1000 times the problem than officers killing black people.

this leaf gets it right. Fuck niggers and fuck becoming a 3rd world country

Except Ray Ray makes a guilty plea deal to speed things up for the court. He gets 3 years and is out in 18 months on parole.

Your argument is fucking dumb. What do you have a handfull of incidents which fills your stupid lefty 'logic'. The problem black people have is with eachother. Its lack of accountability. But mostly, theu segregate thenselves by being african american or part of the black community. They should firstly identify as american. And then be accountable for those they bring into this world. Get fucked you race baiter.

ray ray and tyrone leave behind 8 kids. there are way way more ray rays and tyrones than officer bobs.

kek that’s real

youtu.be/1YEatC1v8Rs

Maybe Tyrone should stop doing stuff that gets the cops called on him. Problem solved.

Bbbbbbbut the white man is oppressing me.

Could have been easy to stay in that lane. White friends in my neighborhood stayed in that lane and are incarcerated it working for minimum wage. Strangely enough, my motivation was first kicked in to gear when I saw my first Mercedes... Driven by a known black drug dealer. I never left my hood so never saw a Mercedes under any other context.

Not that I had any specific interest in Mercedes... I saw confidence, power, and not having to worry about if I would have hot water before school tomorrow.

Decided I would do whatever it takes, and do it right through hard work. Any path of less resistance (i.e. dealing drugs) seemed like the easy way out. Realized at that young age, if I was going to be successful and fullfilled, I was going to have to work my ass off.

it's not about changing police procedures for everyone, it's about blacks getting more power over whites via the "victim" card.
and about liberal getting/keeping power over whites.
like you said, if it was truly about police actions, they'd bring up shootings of whites.
but you know that the point ISN'T to make a better society overall, (((THEIR))) agenda is quite clear.

Lol

:(

he wuz jus weedin' a book

t-_-t

There are cops who are obviously psychopaths. And being in dangerous communities allows them to feel unrestrained. Yeah crime is a fucking problem in niggersville, but we don't need Jedge Dredd serving up his own brand of justice on every person he sees. A lot of whites are killed by rogue cops, so this is a problem for everyone. Cops cannot kill with impunity. Solve that and then niggers have nothing to argue about other than black on black crime.

The last words of Philandro Castille were:

Castille: "Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me."

COP: "OK, don't reach for it then"

Castille: "I'm gonna have to pull it out..." As he was reaching...

What was the cop supposed to think?