Anyone else planning on dropping piss bombs on Antifa from a rooftop during their march?

Just wondering if I'm the only one here with a great vantage point during a major city march who has a dozen gallons of stale piss waiting to be dumped on marchers below. My apartment building seems to be in a great vantage point place, and I've got rooftop access.

nah just drop its ok to be white confetti

Why do you have dozens of gallons of stale piss at the ready?

You could be better than them and not anti-protest like a faggot

Why don't you?

Because I own a toilet

You can go fuck yourself.

You never know when they'll come in handy.

That, and they gave us weeks notice ahead of time for where they'd be doing their thing.

No, I'm not a teenager who thinks throwing piss on people is an effective form of protest.

I don't want to go down and fuck with them directly, but hey, getting a piss bath is probably the ONLY bath most of them will have had this month, maybe we're actually doing them a favor.

You can admit that you had them ready before the announcement happened, we're anonymous here

>effective form of protest

Who said I'm protesting them? I'd be showing my contempt, and that's about it. Totally different to just show how much I hate someone by trying to make their day worse.

>admitting to planning a criminal attack on the internet

Well, maybe one gallon for being too lazy one evening, but the rest, they started once the announcements came up. The first one just gave the idea to add more to it when given a reason.

Sup Forums is satire, isn't it? :)

payback for /ourwaifu/ . Godspeed user

Kys

Piss bottles are a long standing Sup Forums tradition for R9k, and the less, socialized ones. It's really not unbelievable that someone here would have a gallon or three of stored urine.

I don't think it's a good sign of contempt. I DO think it's a good use of urine for urine's sake. In the name of the oldfags, do it for the lulz.

Antifa has already admitted on the internet to storing up urine and weapons. Maybe this thread is just some sort of cover for their urine deployment.

There's nothing criminal about throwing piss on people who are disturbing the peace.

In addition, these protests have frequently resulted in violent, assault with a deadly weapon felonies, and vandalisim that burns houses down. There may be legally justifiable usese for this urine.

I'm sure there will already be false flagging to make the right wing look bad, you don't need to make it worse.

Hit the ones breaking shit or waving commie flags.

>implying its a crime to destroy things you people bought with wealth created from slavery

lol what do you do with yours, pour it down the sink or something?

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to throw piss at anyone you meet.

I do what normal people do. I boil off the liquids to get nitrogen which I use to fertilize my plants.

that really kekkled my shekels

You're retarded.

Unfortunately, I used up all my stored urine at a party last weekend. But, I have six gallons of month-old bull semen I could afford to get rid of. Do you think it'll work as well?

Stale?

Why do you care if it turns to ammonia?

>tfw you surrounded by piss bottles

Then throwing piss bottles at them isn't a crime either.

Hell, shooting them isn't either, because they're enslaving you by keeping you indoors as they riot.

>he actually saves the semen from his wife's bull

i say yes but only if you live stream it