PSA Virginians! Vote on November 7th, turn this state red!

>Encourage like minded family members, friends and colleagues to vote on Tuesday November 7th
>If you don't know your polling location, look it up before hand here: elections.virginia.gov/voter-outreach/where-to-vote.html
>Make sure to allot yourself ample time to vote
We need to band together and give those commies in Nova the finger! We cannot let the Democrats take this state!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wVckRJvuBQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Native-born Virginian here. 757 represent. Fuck NOVA and their liberal bullshit. Moved out of state, but if I hadn't already transferred residence, I would have voted.

NoVA here, suck my dick you hick nigger.

NoVa resident here voting for Gillespie, please forgive the sins of my people

youtu.be/wVckRJvuBQY
RVA reporting in. This ad should be enough to get every Virginian on Sup Forums to the polls.
Get along.

If it wasn't for NOVA and the spill over of degeneracy from Maryland and D.C. then this state would always go red.
You'd like that purtty boy

From Woodbridge, fuck NOVA.

Second, I'm from 804, now 703 but voting red. Honestly don't like him much, but better than the shitbag we have now or northam

Fuck you rednecks. I'm keeping this state blue and corruption free. NOVA fags please neck yourselves ASAP.

Virginia Beach reporting in. WHY IS THERE SO MANY NIGGERS!? NO WAY THIS STATE GOING RED

>Implying that Northam is corruption free kek
At least Gillespie isn't going after my gun rights.

>NOVA was literally red until 2008
>then John McCain's campaign said NOVA wasn't real Virginia
>now rednecks complain NOVA is blue

It's almost like if you insult Republicans and take their tax money to spend on stuff downstate, eventually they vote Democrat.

Northam wants us to become a sanctuary state so if he gets in there will be no more Virginia. At least Gillespie is kinda cute.

>WHY IS THERE SO MANY NIGGERS!?

Because you live in Virginia Beach. Next question.

In all honesty NoVa should split off and become it's own state, it's too different politically and culturally from the rest of Virginia. West Virginia can reunite with Virginia to keep a balance in the number of states, they're more alike than we are.

Honestly if you go anywhere but west or south you're only gonna find niggers this state is full of non whites

And this a good example of leftards fleeing the nigger infested shitholes they helped create, and then start dragging down the place they moved to.

>southern virginia
>nigger free

is this a joke? The eastern shore, the north and the west are all lacking in niggers. The north has asians instead, and guats.

>keeping virginia blue
>tells people from the part of the state that causes it to flip blue to kill themselves

Dude the eastern shore is nothing but niggers

Not as soon as you leave the cities.