Your move Christians

your move Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/human-sacrifices/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtu5mYJTKJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's fast!

YATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT!

I'm Dead, dead on a bed.

and this...is to go...even further beyond!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

christcucks have much to learn

I'd love to see how many marbles could fit in Varg's foreskin. I reckon he's a 4 marble guy, maybe more if I use my mouth to pre-loosen

Trump 2020

This is now a rare Vargs thread

Post rare Vargs

he's fast!

>Vikings engaged in human sacrifice
>en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/human-sacrifices/
You subhuman filth are no better than commies.

Get out.

Lets go goys

this is a sped up gif.
I would fuck this asshole up. If anything I'm sure his fake teeth would cut my hand up bad tho

Your modern Christian is an absolute fucking twat.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtu5mYJTKJ0

he is /oursnownigger/

HAHAHAHAH FUCKING MAD CHRISTKEKS not even 50 seconds lol!

THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS

fuck that is nasty

oh it was not really the north. It was mostly us Danes. We were huge in the human sacrifice business.
Nothing wrong with a good old fashion sacrifice of prisoners, thralls and foreigners.

Wish I could say the same.

>your move

...your mom's place. 9 months before you came out

Come at me

roll

By the end of it Varg is going to be the only white person left, according to Varg

reroll

reroll again

>Viking Cavalry
Pathetic.

roll

not bad

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

I'm not his friend, so I'm safe.

What? That's Fernán Gonzalez de Burgos, first count of Castile in the Reconquista.

Roll

>Don Fernán Gonzalez
>Viking

>2017
>not being a Zoroastrianism
>still following a jewish religion (((Christianity)))

Go outside or something, no internet for you man

rrrroooooollllll

This gentleman will do. pic related

I probably won't hold to it but what thahell

>Zoroastrianism
>not the religion of enslaved hillmen immitating their Aryan overlords

I can see why you're the kind of person to hide behind a meme flag.

for fast varg

Laughing at you is a better word

like... what you wanna fight? or...
I don't really care. I'm gnostic so, hell is a prison not forever. this is all the debate is really, the world lies.

calm down lads, was just having a laugh

H-how can such speeds be possible?! Varg-san is unbeatable!

roll

Christian beat the great heathen army even though they were outnumbered.

Nordcucks are pathetic.

On a side note
when the FUCK is bannerlord coming out

roll

That paganism bs isn't working out for Cuckden now.

Tell me, varg

Sweden are atheistic I think

decide my fate oh murderous one

Hah jokes on you I don't drink

Do Anglos count as snow niggers?

Based

diced

Can't help myself.

STOP DRINKING ARYAN BLOOD

>stop watching anime
I can do this great deprivation, since I never started.

Why would I want to drink the blood of a Persian?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

Rolling

roll

somehow related

rell

>snow nigger
I like it.

I won't do it and you can't make me.

roll

Fuck you with the goddess bullshit. You can keep that shit ya fruit.

rerolling, i already stopped drinking

You can't convert to Zoroastrianism. The only way to make that work is if whites started their own Zoroastrian group like the Kurds.

Thanks for this new pic of Adi and JP

rolling

rerolling, i don't worship kek

Rollie

Pictures of Hitler are the most fascinating for some reason

rolling

COME AT ME VARG

You know, for all of Varg's faults and interpretations that may never be popular, this video summarizes a view of pagan myth that is attested in at least one surviving scroll from Greece, mentioned toward the end of Bettany Hughes' Athens series.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI

Animal sacrifice in the Greek world was for the most part actually a way for the rich to regularly give back to the community by slaughtering animals that would be shared with the community, supplementing their diets. The Germanic world similarly featured animal sacrifice that was meant to be eaten. Human sacrifice was explicitly reserved for criminals and war enemies, though Caesar mentions that sometimes innocents would be used if the need was not met. There is a trend in (european) history away from human sacrifice, the Romans, specifically, citing it as a darker part of their legendary past. This point of course calls into question their allegation of barbarians' sacrificing of innocents, being that they tended to describe others with certain common stereotypes, like surviving off milk and meat and not farming (this is despite the fact that celtic lands were producing enough food to export to the mediterranean world). Picking out a bunch of mythical events and deciding that they are a part of the real practice, cherry picking a less flattering type of animal sacrifice, and even outright lying, for example, in the case of the Karneia (Karnea) that the picture mentioned, will not prove some sort of sadness or emptiness or devil worshipping or whatever other nonsense you can summon up.

Another lie:
>thargelia
>one poetic account talking about the distant past, still debated as to its meaning, seems to mention a sacrifice of a human
>in recorded greek history, it was known that a criminal would be beaten up and/or exiled

Really makes you think, the way these guys employ such underhanded arguments and lies about history.