What is wrong with asians? Are they human?

What is wrong with asians? Are they human?

Discuss theories on the genetic reasons for tangible difference between Eastern and Western soul

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

East Asians have low crime rates in cases where the crime is publicly witnessed. If the crime is not witnessed (other than by the person or persons committing the crime), the crime rate is much higher. This is the case with private crimes that we refer to as “corruption.”

In general, East Asians have a strong capacity for shame but a relatively weak capacity for guilt. Shame is effective only against publicly witnessed wrongdoing. Guilt deters both public and private wrongdoing.

Mental traits vary within human populations just as they vary between them. The capacity for empathic guilt is no exception.

Psychopaths seem to have intact cognitive empathy but impaired affective empathy. In other words, a psychopath has a keen understanding of how another person feels, but he doesn’t experience that person’s feelings, at least not the negative aspects. Is psychopathy less common among East Asians than among Europeans? It’s difficult to answer that question because the cultural constraints are different. East Asian societies are very effective at restraining psychopathic behavior through family and community monitoring. The problems arise when an East Asian enters an atomized Western environment where this kind of monitoring is largely absent.

Research on Chinese subjects suggests that affective empathy does not differentiate from cognitive empathy to the same degree during adolescence, but more research is needed.

There seems to be a big misunderstanding over the nature of guilt (and also empathy, which is closely related). Guilt is something you feel when you break a social rule even though no one else has seen you break it. Guilt is a “virtual witness.” To differing degrees, people seem to have an innate tendency to identify social rules in their society and then feel guilty if they break them. But the rules themselves are arbitrary.

If you live in a society where “racism” is the worst sin, you will feel profoundly guilty if you commit racism, even though this word did not exist a century ago. In general, a social rule functions by convincing people that (a) it is accepted by everyone in moral authority and (b) people who break it are morally worthless.

Perhaps it doesn’t matter. These societies are able to deliver the goods: a high level of material well being. They do so, however, by maintaining a level of community surveillance and family discipline that would be unacceptable in Western societies.

This is the crux of my argument. If East Asian societies undergo the sort of social atomization that we accept as normal, the results will be much more catastrophic for them than for us.

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html

any aftermath info on this

how many of them dieded

I thought that tiger was going to fuck some people up. I'm actually very sad that it didn't.

asians are, Han are not.

distinction without a difference mostly, there is an "eastern" haplogroup which all asians fall under and through which the major traits of the eastern soul prevail, despite some slight tangible differences between regions/countries

not good, user. those doggos didn't deserve that

maybe generations of atheism has something to do with it. I know some southeast asian buddhists who would never treat humans or animals the way Chinese do.

DOUBLE KILL

One thing is pretty obvious they don´t behave like us.

this

we should find a way to vaporize these ant looking creatures

Why does this bother me so much? But I could care less if this was a human?

>But I could care less if this was a human

there is something wrong with you then

If we developed larger cranial capacity compared to Africans because of the higher intelligence requirement to live through harsher winters, could it also be said that our ability for empathy also stems from this?

Not just a higher intelligence requirement but the ability for empathy. The group survives.

Innocence. humans are capable of greater evil than a dog. if it was a child be boiled alive or strung up mutliated to a tree you'd probably feel worse because we tend to agree that children aren't capable of being "evil" because they aren't moral agents yet. Whereas you can subconsciously deflect when you see an adult human dying and think "they possibly could have deserved it" or "they had their chance at a life and many people had it worse than this" or "they must have made some bad moves to land in that situation"

not that any of these thoughts are rational or virtuous, but that's how it is.

Funny thing is that Asians default to thinking that way about eachother due to lack of empathy, and dogs don't even register on the scale

have seen before

one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen

Holy Fuck!!

my general understanding/assumption regarding all races is that culture and genetics influence eachother and form feedback loops which ossify and strengthen the "character" of a race as progressive generations experience similar cultural environments/norms. Empathy is complicated but I think you can show that Christianity and before that pagan/Greek polytheism would have promoted "guilt"-focused self-examination and a tendency to feel negative emotions toward oneself when we fail to meet an imaginary, idealized version of ourselves that we see as being possible to live up to

try and and

this.
with the "life dosen't matter, religion is pure bullshit" mentality, people become shitty super fast. That's not to say that atheists are all bad people, I have a few great friends that are atheists, one of which converted to Christianity after a near death experience and hasn't looked back, but what I AM saying is that on a societal level, having two billion people with the vast majority of which having no belief or moral common denominator, shit is bound to collapse.

Do they still teach the Tao Te Ching in schools in China?

chinks arent human

everyone who fell for the high iq asian meme needs necking
its fake results by deceit trough selective testing in universities and high class schools in reality the average chink has a 85-90 iq

Saved

pretty much. They are sneaky in that way, they don't have the same spiritual/psychological needs that white people do, so they can perform "well" (or, sufficiently to acquire a GPA in rote memory school school/university systems) under near-tyrannical, competitive materialistic parenting, against homogenized peers who are effectively identical to them. This is the norm in Asian countries, and when they migrate to western countries (my experience is in the USA) they flood academia with their bugmen progeny and dilute the intellectual caste with innefectual bureaucrats and wealth-seeking good goys. And they are all the more insidious because of their general fecklessness and conformity, leading to reinforcement of establishment politics and low violent crime rates, which cloaks their immigrant communities against criticism in the presence of more threatening immigrants and minorities like latinos and blacks.

Communism strips people of their humanity.

It's the Chinese. The niggers of Asia.
Japanese don't do this shit.
Although they are not as sensitive or empathetic as white people still.

These motherfuckers and their "the cruelty makes the meat sweeter!!" shit.

>t. subhuman burger

>t.animefag

Japs have that fucked up dolphin culling "tradition". They seem capable of guilt and shame though. Unlike chinks. Probably what made them such a formidable fighting force when their command managed to bypass their natural lean towards moral behavior. It made them insane.

To chinks, being an unfeeling, cruel insect is just Tuesday. There's not even any hate attached to it. Totally passionless. They live like insects. They die like insects.

lost when the truck flashed its brights at a 3 year old child prostrate in the road before running over its leg

I saw a panel at Bakuretsu con about this exact thing, the presenter and his ninja buddy said they were just drones, etc.

i remember this, this is when i realized Chinese arn't like us

link that shit lololo

they are tenderizing them

Lack of culture and an Abrahamic God

Because there's a lot of them, historically westerners have been more savage and evil

You have two forms of birth
>The Virgin hospital birth
>The Chad Forced Vaginal Street Explosion