What happened Sup Forums

Why does 1997-2007 seem so different.Same with 1987-1997. When i was around in that time stuff changed and i felt growth and change. But the past 10ish years ive felt nothing. Something /happens/ all the time now. But i feel like a fog is in everyone's brain. Nothing seems to change and everyone seems to be getting sad or going crazy and killing themselves or others
>does anyone feel like we are at a "standstill"

good thread

Jews/deep state are getting ridiculous trying to turn America into the Wiemar Republic 2.0, most people know shit is fucking fucked, but this time around people are delving further into their distractions instead of doing something and frying their dopamine reward system so they seem kind of like zombies.

We're in the middle of a moral panic.

Yes, I know this feel user. I am in my mid 30's and society has halted on most fronts and regressed on others. I want off this ride.

We have more or less been in this state since 9/11.

During the 80s and 90s when I was a kid and young adult we were advancing at an incredible pace, now we're all getting dumber, more self important, more self interested and more vitriolic.

Right now is a wonderful time to be alive.

I say the same thing all of the time.

It is always wonderful to be alive.

ITT
>american discovers what's called "the spirit of an age"

Lack of innovation. Technology has improved, but it's mostly been gradual improvements on already existing things. Nothing revolutionary since the internet became a thing, and it's gradually being used to replace things that already existed, like radio, tv and movie distribution. Most of the innovation is now done with the internet, so there's less of an impact than if it were unique technology.

The scientific community has become too dogmatic to do anything that might bring about any real technological marvels and garage inventors are often too poor to do any significant research on their own. Those that do might get 'silenced' for cutting into the profits of large corporations.

Smartphones

I figure there are three factions, the corporations; globalists bankers the EU, the Chinese, and the Muslim (Saudis and Iranians) they are in a struggle right now - the bottom line is a world with the elite on top and everyone else, are the ruled. we have been lulled by Hollywood propaganda, and probably by pharma, and even the food we eat and of course the school have no been lost to us. The indoctrination for a world global solution is getting very close to happening. they have control of our children. this very thing I am typing on, and sending out this message is a very big part of it. the internet games and video games have played a huge part. subliminal programming. Technology has sped things up. now the three factions have to battle out ultimate dominion.

I think it's because of two things:
1- The internet
2- Multiculturalism

Societies cannot react the same as 25 years ago. You can live your life ignoring reality and living your life online, hanging out with people that agree with you and not being forced into adopting the mainstream idea. It creates infinite fracturation and encourages individualism.

Also, the sense of unity that nations once had has been eroded by multiculturalism and mass immigration. You cannot take decisions with your own kind anymore, it's all watered down to so many groups, there is no unity.

It's actually a very serious problem.

t.rabbi
i hate when niggers like you say that. You faggots always bring up "muh internet, muh medicine, muh netflix, muh jewbox360, muh steam jew sale, muh niggerweed" Yet you people are always so upset about everything. You wake up to work in some office for shekelberg and do that for 10 hours 5 days a week and then go home to watch tv for play rocketnigger
>what a save!
>what a save!
>what a save!
But in the old days, kids were playing outside, teenagers walked around town and went on dates at the local mall, they didnt have to fear niggers and getting shot. People were happy, schools were places to learn and to grow. You fail a test? So what, its america you can get a great job and live the dream. But now they let pajeet who cheated through (((college))) come and take the jobs. Kids have nothing to live for now, they go to school and have to cram to take some jewish tests to get a degree and have there job taken by pajeet the shit or link the chink. Now teenagers are competing to get a fucking fast food job because tyrone 10 sons is trying to pay welfare. Teenagers try to do shit outside, ride bikes, date at the movie, shoot guns in the woods. But now they have to fear depressed faggots shooting them or getting reported by some sjw nigger. School used to not be mandatory and the kids were actually learning MORE then 7 hour 5 day a week of the bullshit the teachers feed kids. In the old days kids would come in and interact with the community teacher and actually learn, then spend the rest of the week on the family farm being a man. But now the kids go to school and have to deal with some teacher shooting Trump pics with water pistols. If they manage to pass through 12 grades of (((education))) and dont shoot up the school or kill themselves because they wasted there youth playing on vidya, studying/clubs all day everyday, and looking at the world fall apart in front of there eyes.
>cont

watch tv or play*

Cmon bitch u didneven have a iPhone in '07
If u fogbraind then too =personal problems
Now it's down to the phones/propaganda/appdictions

Now the 18/19 year old goes to college. Finally a place to learn and discover myself by seeing the local town and meeting new people,NOPE NOPE NOPE. You go to college and see a wave of pajeets and chinks. You go to your first class for freshmen called "gender equality++lgbq" The teacher is so short hair acne covered sjw who wears cat ears and has some gay anime posters in the classroom. Lets say you dont drop out or shoot yourself then. Afterwords you see the town. YAY a small town, you think the town hates the professor and most people arent like her. Well your half right. The town used to be a place for white people to grow and live, nice place like all small towns in the 20th century. But now its all closed stores because globalists and poverty, crime, drugs because gubment policy is importing niggers. Then you start feeling sick, so you pul over at the general store and you see the old guys around a table smoking and drinking. You ask them to tell you about the good days, you start crying knowing those days are over and the world is at a crossroads. (((advance))) or go back to the good ole days and have fun again. You start seeing changes all over everyday, you cant sleep. You see how the jews have destroyed media, vudya, women, life, marriage, the world, the economy. You see faggots walking around, you see niggers causing crime, Muslims doing terror.

Now imagine every single gen z kid seeing the same fate all over the western world, sure the "good days" of Germany may be different from Idaho, and Idaho is different from New York City. But everyone is seeing the collapse and death of a good world. Kids have to sit inside because helicopter parents and risk of niggers. Kids are getting depressed seeing a world out of reach for them. They hear "school is the way". Yet they dont see how school helps. Living traditionally is considered bad by millennials.
cont

The children of the western world are seeing the way of a happy life get replaced by mindless fillers and meaningless shows/games/websites. They are angry, depressed, and scared..They are scared of the changing world and afraid of how the future they grew up hearing all about is not coming. That is why the wave of rightwing thinking is taking over genz. They fear a left world and see how it will lead to even worse lives as they progress more into PC culture.

Are you gen Z?

Also wtf happened to Gen Y? Is it what they call millenials today?

I thought Millenials were the kids born after 2000, I mean, it would make some fucking sense.

Time is actually moving faster because the earth has increased its turning speed. A day is now 5-6 hours shorter.
If you don't believe me think to yourself does it really feel like 10 months have passed since last Xmas?
Do you still get the same amount done in a day?

It's democracy. Read Plato, faggot OP.

Sage

born in 77..

That's false though. Time seems to pass faster as you grow older, that's a fact. But it's your brain.

I have a pocket watch that you can crank that I inherited from my great-grandfather, and the time is the same, the gears don't lie. Sorry. (ofc I use a normal watch everyday, I'm not a fucking sperglord. But I happen to have that one aslo).

Born in 91. I can see the same problems as you though. It seems when I went to school it was only the "begining" of the shift and I could still act like a normal human being though. FFS I remember one of my final economy project was to create a "false nation" and I named it Osvit, the nation's motto was "Work makes you free" and it was a total exaggeration of an anarchist's nightmare. Nothing to do with race, just total authorianism. Still got the grade.

Or me glorifying militaristic societies in ethics class just to piss off my over-the-top feminist teacher.

I don't think kids could pass their classes writing what I wrote back then, and it was 2003-2008. Highschool years. And I think kids would actually get in trouble writing what I wrote back then.

Such a fucked up world.