CBTS #33: NEW PRESSER GIVES ONE SECRET TO THE SALVATION OF THE WEST! SHILLS HATE HIM! EDITION

TL;DR IN COMMENTS

RELIABLE SOURCE SAYS PODESTA IS GETTING FUCKING INDICTED:
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441
>YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT HUH
FUCK YOU KIDDIE DIDDLER

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → archive.is/aaWPu
#0: archive.is/8NSuO
#1: archive.is/r2nKH
#2: archive.is/xOGn4
#3: archive.is/tXPM2
#4: archive.is/uHqbw
#5: archive.is/Tn6O0
#6: archive.is/ElDNj
#7: archive.is/gC2AL
#8: archive.is/eYVrm
#9: archive.is/pSalw
#10: archive.is/s3kLW
#11: archive.is/rTBSR
#12: archive.is/aGaSD
#13: archive.is/Tn8yP
#14: archive.is/ffUMr
#15: archive.is/jc9TY
#16: archive.is/4kV80
#17: archive.is/dITff
#18: archive.is/vTli1
#19: archive.is/eizUR
#20: archive.is/EhOMU
#21 part 1: archive.is/W3IZo
#21 part 2: #22: #23: #24: #25: #26 v1: v2: #27: #28: #29: (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: #32: >Updates

Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring)."

Thread #9:
>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, he is hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange tweet:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

FOX NEWS LIVE! WATCH FOR TRUMP'S ADDRESS, MAY GIVE SIGNAL THEN:
youtube.com/watch?v=47B0KC_iazI

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/4920 A St SE, Washington, DC 20019/@38.8884039,-76.9357956,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b8c5c3c52713:0xc248f59475acb794!8m2!3d38.888404!4d-76.931412?hl=en
youtu.be/P7ojSW5pODk
youtube.com/watch?v=TArNqebm_Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 shills

TL;DR

FUCKING READ THE OLD THREADS, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONES.

>Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

NOTICE THE LACK OF SHILLS IN FIRST THREADS. THEY WERE WATCHING AND LURKING JUST LIKE YOU. ONCE THE DUMP WAS FINISHED THEY CAME IN FULL FORCE. ANYONE WHO YELLS “LARP” IS A SHILL BECAUSE THEY HEEDED EVERY WORD

READ. THE. OLD. THREADS. THERE IS INFO THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE, SHIT LIKE HVT EXTRACTION TRAINING, AND BLACKBAG SNATCHERS BEING DEPLOYED WHEN SHTF. THIS MAY ALL GO DOWN AS THE BIGGEST TRUTHFUL INSIDER DUMP ON Sup Forums.

>quick rundown pls

PODESTA WILL BE INDICTED, AND ANTIFA IS SUSPECTED TO RIOT TO PREVENT HIS ARREST, ALONG WITH OTHER ELITE SWAMP MEMBERS. JAMES BROWER TELLS US THAT PODESTA – WILL – BE – INDICTED.

I'm here for any cool info being posted in 33rd bread.

Shill free so far!

"My fellow Americans . . ."

It's coming, anons.

let the shills bitch. ignore them.

INVESTIGATION INTO Q'S QUESTIONS

pls be true

UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE

Do we have a confirmed time for when trump is leaving Hawaii?

that 2015 cover spooked me. legit didnt see the dates the first time around...

what could it mean?

Search the symbols

gas em up, burn em down.

wew lads. Lurking since thread 1. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Symbols

Before this thread ends, msm will report podestas indictment. Check'em

what does this mean?

I don't want to post that because some of it was posted today, and it is probably LARPing

Forgot your get

I have an actual job so I'm only hearing about this now. Waiting for the storm tweet to give a shit, I've been disappointed by too many 'happenings'

Shills were trying to derail #32 hard

>Slight rain tonight
>Hot chocolate
>Cat in lap
>Potential for ultimate happening this weekend (Even if 1%)
Who else here max /comfy/?

larp me once (badself) shame on me
larp me twice...

Means it'll prob happen on thread #77

IT'S AN ADDRESS

google.com/maps/place/4920 A St SE, Washington, DC 20019/@38.8884039,-76.9357956,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b8c5c3c52713:0xc248f59475acb794!8m2!3d38.888404!4d-76.931412?hl=en

>> 147848327

Archive links for previous threads

Like 11:30pm eastern

FYI Q stated dumping over the weekend then learned to catch on he needed to start his own thread. So the user trying to hype this up is pushing bullshit.

So this weekend?/possibly the coming week?

get comfy bruv. we are not on red alert yet.

>you can't get larped again

someone tell me what the fuck is going onnnnnn

im scared

Symbolism

Q is Pieczenik isn't he?

the dish locates the threat and the HIDL sat fries the sat. codename for sat might wizard/warlock seeing as how the thing almost fires a DND spell.

>the navy has planes that could circle Miami and watch a helo fly in NY via radar
>these planes have a long air time and can practically talk to the entire military.

its an anti airborne threat annihilator. The US and the Russians put nukes into space after the Reagan treaty. this system is designed to shoot down those nukes as well as earth based nukes/large aircraft

the dish locates the threat and the HIDL sat fries the sat. codename for sat might wizard/warlock seeing as how the thing almost fires a DND spell.

>the navy has planes that could circle Miami and watch a helo fly in NY via radar
>these planes have a long air time and can practically talk to the entire military.

its an anti airborne threat annihilator. The US and the Russians put nukes into space after the Reagan treaty. this system is designed to shoot down those nukes as well as earth based nukes/large aircraft

the magick program is designed to defend the US and its allies from nuclear/airborne threats. the US and Russians put a shit ton of nukes into orbit for Rainy Days.
>there are nukes in geocentric orbit hanging above major cities
>the warlocks protect us against ours and their.
>all space nukes are controlled by the NASA HQ in houston

this program is old but still more sophisticated than anything we have here on earth.

we have ours and the russians have theirs but its thought that russians handed a few out while they were launching.
>possibly one hanging over pyongyang
>high prob of ruski NDs over us. thus magick program.

the orion constellation is depicted with sword/shield and bow/arrow. thats what the space HIDL is.

same dates as Q spoke about, coincidence?

Why does Putin have one red eye?

Random: Do you want to take over for thread authorship?

Jesus christ, i was here since bread crumbs, bailed oht after 8 or so. these threads turned into a shit show

Yo what's that place?

me 2. while we wait.

am definitely keen to see some jumpsuits on monday morning

you can't just delete the rest of the numbers, there's a 4920 address in probably every city in the country

>Inb4 guise this is a /leftypol/ LARP

somebody posted about "werewolves" before, That is a reference to supposed Nazi sleeper cells used in propaganda at the end of WW2

Guys there is a full moon tomorrow!

Ive let these 33 threads go on so you fucking learn a lesson not to trust anyone here like that

WHAT'S THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?

Do you know anything about Na Fianna Éireann?

>2

TWO SCOOPS FOR DRUMPFY!?!?!?!?!?

Need an autist to look at this, Titor, rods & ring (Orion) Alice & wonderland
www.auricmedia.net/forbidden-technology-part-ii-project-looking-glass/

the newfags aren't reading and following the breadcrumbs.....it is a bad game of telephone now

wew lads, burn it down

THE GALAXY IS ON ORION'S BELT

youtu.be/P7ojSW5pODk

Dont worry sir , Everything will be alright.
By the way have you seen this kid?

The tower represents tearing down whats not working to make way for the new . dnc swamp?.. Nuclear bitchslap on nk..?

>Pieczenik
isn't he off the trump train now?

I'm not fully caught up yet and I'm still digging. I would appreciate someone else handling baker duty.

It looks to be a low income nigger-hive apartment building on the wrong side of the river in east DC. Geographically the only thing of note is that it's very close to Capitol Street and the Capitol View neighborhood. If Q was playing it straight there's something at that address and urbex anons might want to case the place, or he could just be making a geographical pun about Congressional oversight.

bless

it did because the baker predicted the trump twatter disruption before it happened and stated that the podesta inditement would be announced today, which you can read on this guys twitter -> James Brower
@jbro_1776

Scoop: Tony Podesta is one of the sealed indictments.
16:51 - 3 nov. 2017

>4920-a
>look at the zip code

Why did he get off

Random: Do you want to take over thread authorship?

fucking 200 theads

aint reading all that shit
im just waiting for it to kick off

Cry "HAVOC!" and let slip the FROGS OF WAR!

whoever posted that didn't screen cap the whole post.

He was calling out those who weren't with them. I assume those characters are an inside message to show he is serious.

>sean brings up a big announcement
>immediately cuts to break

mods for the love of god ban these fucking spam threads jesus christ

ARE ANY LEADERS NOT INCLUDED? IF SO, WHY?

Israel did 9/11

it doesn't match you dingus, not even mixed up, there's an extra 0 and 2

Designated oven master, take this, whoever you are.

can't remember. I recall seeing some video here where he said a bunch of shit like "trump is deep state" or something. I didn't watch the video because the dude is a crackpot anyway

GOD DAMN IT HANNITY.

Nice thumbnail.

>

whos got da scoop on this spooky image?

honestly anons i think we should look at this one more.
>The tower
crowds w/ left and right ideologies with a burning tower in the center, lutheranism related w/ the paper on the door.
>Judgement
Never before has such unwarrented vitriol been leveled towards a us president, but hes sitting at the top nonetheless
>The world
3 gov's sharing art, theatre and literature? Is the pyramid egypt? the families? Are the other two presumably Washington and europe?
>The hermit
Some old hermit guy holds a (guiding) light above a crowd of protesters with no specific cause, just disagreement. Soros and antifa?
>death
dry sea and dying fish, mushroom cloud and big bugs.
Plague, famine and war? honestly not sure on this one
>The Magician
3d printed buildings and virtual reality? the infinity symbol
>wheel of fortune
Whatre the flags? france, germany and... netherlands? ballot boxes, a storm and the sun, world leaders revolving on the same wheel
>The star
Who's faces are on them all, and who amongst that group is absent that could be construed to be the one falling?

I have a question: why leak this to Sup Forums?
After all if the operation is successful we would just be pleasently surprised tomorrow, right?

fuck mod niggers and their anti kek bias

That guy is bad news disinfo agent to the nth degree. Brilliant but not a friendly.

Are the current Fianna Éireann refugee-loving leftist faggots? This quote always strikes me when I consider how a policy wide open third-world immigration will make Ireland culturally identical to modern day London.

Ban yourself faggot, it's clearly had enough interest to reach 33 threads, if you don't like it don't fucking waste your time then

>Na Fianna Éireann
Irish organization. Hangs with the IRA

IT'S ABOUT A FUCKING MOVIE.

who is the missing talking head??

Kirk loves his chaos
I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=TArNqebm_Gg

When QAnon says follow Huma, Alice & Wonderland - does he mean follow Huma's emails in the latest Wikileaks dump??

whats the happeningz meter at now troops

Yes

No.. This falls right into his line of MI helping get Trump elected

fuck off, nigger. I haven't checked the catalog in over an hour. Even if it is a larp, it's 10x better than another "Sup Forums why do millennials do this and that." Or "Hey guise check out this fucking Twitter sentence from some asshole. He's right ya know." Or the other 20 repeated topics that go on daily.

lol TICK TOCK HANNITY