imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 3
>Deir Ezzor has been officially declared completely liberated as last IS hold outs are cleared
>Iraqi forces announce liberation of Al-Qa'im
>IDF issue statement Friday today declaring it will intervene militarily at Druze town in Golan under attack by Nusra, heavy artillery strikes conducted
>SAA uncovers another large weapons depot in DeZ while clearing several neighborhoods
>Russian deminers clear 275 explosive devices in Deir ez-Zor in the last 24 hours
>Talks to improve humanitarian situation held with reps of settlements in Quneitra province controlled by opposition, major hwy opened
>Ru Officials; Actions by US military near al-Tanf may be considered war crime, where they refused to assist refugees injured in skirmish near al-Rukban camp
>N. Sinai; Egyptian AF conducts multiple successful airstrikes on IS positions
>Ansar al-Islam claims responsibility for attack in Egypt that killed several policemen last month in a statement on Friday
>Palestinian militant group said Friday 5 members killed earlier in week when Israel blew up tunnel being dug by militants from Gaza Strip

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/7/21/boy-beheaded-by-syrian-rebels-was-19-year-old-regime-fighter
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/926636706517762048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good night

Gn lads

Good morning, /sg/!

anyone recognize this boy?

Anyone is playing this game?

Night there
Morning there

the hero our generation didn't deserve but got anyway

Where is this line of questioning headed?

its night time euro bro here at least

recognize him now?

Israel needs to do more to help

am i the only one that have massive framerate drop when having the camera over a city?
this game is poorly optimized

Rawa when boys? I can't wait for Iraq to be cleared of IS.

discord when?

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/7/21/boy-beheaded-by-syrian-rebels-was-19-year-old-regime-fighter

It's always hilarious when diaspora shills try to post here. It's always so obvious who they are.

???

wtf are they doing? what kind of jewery (((they))) planned this time?

wrong image; shite

>ITT we talk like amerikikes
Dayr Az Zawr
Southwest Asia
#defeatDaesh

Just fellow leaf posters trying to justify war crimes by foreign fighters on Syrian citizens within Syria. It's disappointing really, because they still try to wheel out the same tired bullshit like it matters.

wtf i love israel now

Oh that? HTS tried to push into the Golan to take Drue settlements, and so Drue fighters had to cross the boarder. Unfortunately Southern Syria, like Idlib, is taking a back seat to DeZ and the Iraqi boarder.

>Israeli Zionist - Syrian regime collusion
imagine being so inbred and retarded as to believe this unironically
>be fsa

Assad is a collaborator with the Zionist occupiers confirmed

Degenerate Animal

>hey you know that unarmed guy who looks like a 13year old we beheaded? well guess what he was actually an unarmed 19year old prisoner I bet you feel really foolish right now
This is 300 year old loli levels of ridiculous excuses

>300 year old loli
great analogy m8

>N. #Aleppo: after Regime flag (May), now #Russia|n flag raised over #SDF-held Ain Daqnah.
How do you explain this behavior from BASED ruskies?

Russian MPs take up positions to police ceasefires all the time. They've done it on several fronts separating TFSA and Kurds.

tfw looks like that beheading was justified now

Based bibs strikes again

give me some good combat footage from this war, preferably from 2014 onwards. it's a lot harder to find real shit on liveleak than you would think

Happened before
See afrin,manbij,tel rifaat

bump

Syrian flag is still there.

partisangirl bump

dick sucking lips are my weakness; but away wench! this is nofap november.

>tfw the catalog is flooded with dumb fuck happening fags that believed a LARPer and think some sort of armed leftst uprising is supposed to happen today

The fuck is wrong with these people?

If there is, it will end like the June Rebellion.

Literally nothing is going to happen
>Bunch of left-wing/lib burgers hold marches or some shit
>Some trump fans/right wing burgers show up to counter-protest
>Everyone gets fucking bored after it turns out nothing is fucking going to happen
>People go home and stop giving a fuck
>A few news-reports this
>The end
Screencap this post

Hey now, someone might get plowed by a Charger again.

Poor guys, I wonder how much time they have left...

I honestly hope that no violence occurs and no-one gets fucking killed
Sup Forums will be absolute horseshit for the next few days if that shit happens

Let's hear it for our boys who forced the Israelis to allow a move to support an SAA offensive

>caring what happens to outer/pol/

wtf am I going to do with all these guns if there's no attempted revolution

/sg/ PLS

>Sup Forums will be absolute horseshit
It's already shit.

Don't die bread.

You can always shoot some kikes instead.

based jews! truly /our guys/

No. Laptop isn't capable of handling it. My denbts leave me without enough money for a decent gaming computer.

Sad story bump?

Saw some shit that ruined by day but don't want to get "not your personal blog" thrown at me

go ahead, it's not like there is anything happening anyways

Go ahead pham.

I love that i live in a time where we get frontline info from snapchat

inb4 variation of
>be american
>get shot

This is exactly what I expect to happen.

>tfw know people that are hyped about today
>tfw today is tomorrow in burgerland
>tfw already expect nothing to happen
>tfw isolated fighting is going to be labeled as "proof"
>tfw I hate my own country and its culture

I can't wait to have enough to become a citizen here.

Whats got ya down lad
go ahead
we are all mates here

Guy left of Soleimani looks like has seen some shit.

>burger
>in Greece
I want to believe you still lurk

>working my part time grocery store job
>see a customer that looks familiar
>gets depressed when I don't immediately recognize her
>ohshit.jpg
>girl who used to ride the same bus and was 2 years below me in high school
>parents were divorced
>mother was abusive and did pills
>her only good influence was her dad
>he dies
>she starts doing pills and smoking weed
>that was last I had heard since I graduated and went to college
>see her now
>eyes are sunken in, face is insanely thin, keeps looking at the ground
>her voice sounds like she's been smoking for 60 years
>looks like she's aged 20 years when it's only been 4 since I saw her last
>with boyfriend who is tweaking out of his mind and keeps snapping at her
>they can barely pay for the few groceries they got

It's really some bullshit that (((they))) allowed drugs to take over this country. Maybe not even allowed, but enabled. She wasn't a bad person, she just had a lot of bad shit happen to her, and there's no good career or education opportunities around here so it just all went to shit for her.

>tfw PMU and ISF are going to clear out the last remaining ISIS pockets
>tfw PMU and ISF move onto Iraqi-Kurdistan and force a unilateral surrender
>tfw PMU is going to enter Hasaka governorate, Syria
>tfw PMU is going to fight the SDF
>tfw PMU is going to link with the isolated pockets in Hasaka governorate
>tfw every inch of Syria and Iraq will be liberated

>>tfw isolated fighting is going to be labeled as "proof"
This
>"See this *insert whichever side it was* did *insert random act of street violence* this means muh 2nd civil war is going to happen! XD"

I'm off and on.

Naw, just the Druze that forced their hands

post more

Are the Druze the Jews of Israel? Is the high Arab birth rate the result of the Druze Druzing up Israeli society with feminism and other degeneracies?

>tfw if true there is an israeli Sup Forums where all the jewish israelis discuss nothing about the Druze and their druzy ways
>tfw all of the conspiracies in Israel link directly to the Druze

I want to believe.

>off and on
same lad
i genuinely dont have time to keep up any with syria. Uni and other things
Nice to see you havent competently dropped out

>It's really some bullshit that (((they))) allowed drugs to take over this country
yeah no, people need to take responsibility instead of blaming jews for their own problems.
Bad parenting and poor life choices aren't (((their))) fault.
I had my own problems and depression during my studies yet i wasn't retarded enough to become an addict, best i did was getting drunk to sooth the pain but i was aware of the danger of drugs.

here ya go
worst thing is i dont wanna keep asking people to update me so everyday i fall more and more behind on the news

Next year is expected to be extremely busy for me. I'm likely to go stateside again, which will mean I'll be going back to college. I'm thinking medicine will be the best field for me.

For you.

Wasn't the CIA the ones that pumped all these drugs into the mainstream?

while her story is sad,
You cant blame personal problems and ba circumstances on the jews
She is reponsible for the path that she has taken, as sad as that is

>tfw 3.5 years since northern iraq offensive, the work is now finished

don't know, but still no one is forcing you at gunpoint to shoot heroin in your veins.
people need to start being responsible

That's common here in Siberia. I used to know 10 girls with similar story or more. And some guys too.

>Person makes the personal choice to do drugs and it fucks them up
>Its the Zionists in the US government/CIA/US govs fault
Wut?

drugs are indeed big business

I think when you grow up in a trailer with

Heh, guess why Afghan happened...

Nice
I am studying biotech soon
I hope you do well on you feild lad
and dont forget to jew everyone out of insurance money lad

Ok don't know why it only sent half of what I typed.

trailer with a family member doing drugs and abusing you, your chances of making good choices goes down considerably

is that why trump is threatening to invade Veneswela, to get that sweet cocca money with the added benfit of the worlds biggest oil reserve

I enjoy you posting, you're essentially the only කුණු හරුප that posts in this thread. It's like being a namefag only without the retarded part.

thanks debts, you have a beautiful country that I would love to visit.

After the Euphrates is liberated, where do you think the SAA is going to go? What do you think the Iraqis and PMU going to do? Do you think they'll help with the terrorists that are in the west of the country? I am anxiously waiting.

at what point "(((they)))" is part of the equation?

It's always about money, familia. People love to create monsters and some consipracy theories, yet they simply forget to look in the mirror.

> කුණු හරුප
That means "swear words"..
did mean to say lankan?

>tfw in order to live a good and successful life I have use jewish tactics
>tfw in order to fight the jews i have to fight like a jew

Fugg.

Don't mind the id change. Laptop crashed.

I'm pretty sure that they try to do what they can to make sure the South never develops properly so it can't rise up against their shinanigans. They do this by making sure our education stays shit, sending all the illegals here, and flooding in drugs. Not to mention doctors prescribe addictive opiates like they're candy.

i don't know if he deserved it it sounds like assad and iran sold out their own fighter to make a propaganda video to make the states look bad

That reminded me about something
>Mfw my Niece was telling me about how a 14 year got arrested at her school for doing crystal meth and heroin in the toilet during lunch
>Likely just going to get a slap on the wrist
When all of you think that the country you live in is shit just remember
"At least its not AUS"

>I'm pretty sure that they try to do what they can to make sure the South never develops properly
nigga what? the south was always less industrialized and more rural than the north
Now it's (((their))) fault that southerners are poorer and more vulnerable to drugs?
>They do this by making sure our education stays shit
It's the same everywhere in USA, not just the south.
>sending all the illegals here
geography 101, there is a reason why illegals aren't flooding vermont or alaska.

They'll focus on Idlib governorate and link with the Fuah and Kafraya pocket and may attempt to secure the border crossing just south of Afrin(I don't know the name of it).

ISF and PMU are going to continue their military campaign against the Peshmerga forces. Iraqi-Kurdistan violated the last treaty, so the ISF and PMU have justification to continue their campaign again. Peshmerga can't help the SDF any more. ISF and PMU are proving themselves too capable of a military force for the peshmerga to handle. Expect a collapse of Iraqi-Kurdistan soon.

laptop is working again.

Can anyone translate what they are saying? There was some sort of child marriage bill proposed in the Iraqi Parliament and I believe it legalizes child marriages.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/926636706517762048