I've been having some bad panic attacks, hysterical breakdowns. With reading the news, overthinking things...

I've been having some bad panic attacks, hysterical breakdowns. With reading the news, overthinking things. I've laid in bed thinking the world was ending. Anyone else had problems with /pols/ echo chamber?

I just need some hope right now, guys

You're not the only one. It's like watching a train wreck unfolding slow motion, and the societal stupidity makes it even worse.

My advice would be to research and read the ancient Stoics, they have a lot of useful wisdom. Prepare for what's ahead, but at the same time, realize that the future is completely beyond your control and a "great reckoning" is inevitable.

So you're saying the world is ending?

Get a load of this faggot

go roast some weenies and marshmallows

Go workout OP.

It will relieve your stress, and prepare you for the upcoming race wars.

It'll be years before our current comfortable lives are impacted. Plenty of time to prepare yourself.

Try reading Jung on the collective unconscious and on alchemy.

But your saying its going to happen in our lifetime?

Drink a few cups of double bagged chamomile tea and be glad you aren't starving to death.

>I've laid in bed thinking the world was ending.
Go out for a walk. Call your sister, and ask how your dad has been.

Jerk off, stop being a bitch, and understand that you can do anything.

We change the world around here because we're bored. Pol is depressing because it desensitizes everyone to the horrible truth that truth is difficult to know. And manipulation is rampant.

I usually sit and talk with my mom. She always tell me that nothing in the news is going to affect our lives and that it's just fear mongering or having the bible in one hand and the newspaper in the other.

Wow. Op is a faggot. First time for everything huh

Hard to be a faggot when I'm a female.

pol started getting to me a few weeks ago but it went away. maybe take a break.

Tits or gtfo faggot

Hope tufted is ok

Nope, jack was right, you can't handle the truth. Throw your computer away, get a corded landline and answering machine, go plant a garden, and start reading books. I'd stick with something basic, like R.L. Stein or Dragonlance.

Yeah just like how niggers and kikes and spics and dunecoons can't be racist.

The happening is always happening

>She always tell me that nothing in the news is going to affect our lives
There may be truth in it. I would translate that from momspeek:
>Fuck the talking heads.

You said she has the newspaper, and this is clutch to sanity. IF you do not influence the news, you don't need to worry about it until tomorrow. In the case of hip kids with their internets, pick an hour a day, do your thing and then go to the gym. Go to the driving range. Call a friend and make a group activity. It is IMPERATIVE that red pilled people are engaged in hobbies.

Sup Forums is not a life. It is not a hobby. It can be, and as some can tell you its not a good time...others have had a great run of it and more power to them. I check here a few times a day. Its good for me. I don't need the minute by minute count.

Try breathing exercises. Unless you live in South Africa, they are not coming for you this instant.

soon

the world as we know it, yes

life goes on, but it will get a lot worse before it gets better

See, this is the vague shit that keeps me up at night